Brittany Miller #4 Still hasn’t confessed her sins. Didn’t you know, she’s having twins?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Early thread suggestion
Brittany Miller #5 I'm having twin boys don't you know, but no room in the house for their toys to go

Brittany Miller #5 The twinnies are boy's, but no room for their toy's.

(Apostrophes are intentional)

• Haha
Reactions: 20
So glad they’re boys. Boys are far more needy in my experience. Hehehe 😈 best of luck with the sleepless nights

• Haha
Reactions: 15
What have I just watched? All dressed up to pop the ballon in front of absolutely no one but just a camera? Jesus wept… 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 21
So the balloon was an intimate event for her n ash which they could have had on Tuesday at the scan. The cake was for family… but just a pic of her n ash again

Reactions: 14
I am not British and english is not my first language... But she is so dumb with her boy's or girl's sign🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
hope she’s ready for getting peed on multiple times a day 😆 to be fair when I was pregnant I didn’t know what I was in for and I only had the 1, she’s in for a RIDE 🙈😆 as much as I’m not a fan of hers I hope those baby boys are healthy and cared for properly!

Reactions: 13
She 100% wanted them to be girls 🤣🤣🤣 all about mud, dirty hands, willies, poo, shouting, messy home and sticky fingers on EVERYTHING for our britters now

• Haha
Reactions: 25
That stupid bleeping dance she was doing up and down on the spot only to be raging that they are boys hahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 18
All that build up for it to just be them two!!! Get the feeling no one wants anything to do with them!!! 😂

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.