Brittany Miller #4 Still hasn’t confessed her sins. Didn’t you know, she’s having twins?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Fed up of the hotel food. They've been there like a day haven't they?
the funny thing is i’ve stayed at the sister hotel to that one and met loads of people who had stayed where she is, it has multiple restaurants and the food is incredible. she’s a twit

Reactions: 7
“Sick of the food” at her hotel but hasn’t she been there one day???

• Angry
Reactions: 12
Our Brit is a scummy mummy alright …

and what in the name of duck is that god awful dress with the rose on the belly ?

Also why does ahe constantly have it out does she think if she wears a proper fitting Tshirt people won’t know she’s up the duff ?

Award for the most annoying bleep on TT goes to her I can’t wait until she has two crying babies stuck to her , won’t be much time for her over loaded roast Dinners & tacky date nights then 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I'm still not over the pink frilly pj number she has over her boobs the other night.
Absolutely atrocious.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.