Brittany Miller #4 Still hasn’t confessed her sins. Didn’t you know, she’s having twins?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tbf swollen feet alone isn’t a massive indicator of pre eclampsia, I’m 38 weeks and my feet are huge, to the point all my socks leave marks round my ankles, midwife said it’s fairly normal and without any other indicators for pre eclampsia it’s not a concern. She wants to keep an eye on them when flying though.
Just a forewarning I had the same and it turned out to be undiagnosed preeclampsia which resulted in me having a huge eclamptic seizure mid birth and bleeding out. I had no other symptoms 🤷🏼‍♀️
---
Might just be the lighting of the picture but that bump looks sunburnt already! I never went on holiday when I was pregnant but I was in the height of summer last year and I always just wore XL T-shirts and cycling shorts lol. I don’t actually know if there is any effect but if my bump was sunburnt I’d be terrified, being burnt in general would scare me. You are so sensitive when you’re pregnant to all sorts!
Apparently the UV rays can’t penetrate the bump, you can even use sunbeds whilst pregnant. Not something I’d personally do though

Reactions: 2
He looks like he's in a witness protection scheme with that beard 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 43
So cringe how she’s styling her bump it’s giving 2000s chav vibes with the belly poking out of short crop tops looks so silly

Reactions: 17
How many times do you think the holiday makers round the pool have heard ‘yeah it’s Twinies, TWO babies’

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Is it me or is the photo edited but her bump does looked like it’s popped more.

Reactions: 9
That bleeping beard just makes me howl 🤣🤣 he looks like he bought it from a prop shop and is going out stalking in disguise

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Why are they matching 🤣🤣 they’re so embarrassing.
---
Just a forewarning I had the same and it turned out to be undiagnosed preeclampsia which resulted in me having a huge eclamptic seizure mid birth and bleeding out. I had no other symptoms 🤷🏼‍♀️
---

Apparently the UV rays can’t penetrate the bump, you can even use sunbeds whilst pregnant. Not something I’d personally do though
Midwife here. What happened to you is awful but incredibly rare and I would never be concerned if someone purely had swollen feet and no other symptoms. Most women will at least have other subtle signs like an increase in blood pressure compared to their booking reading.

Uv rays will not penetrate the abdomen but you are more prone to sunburnt in pregnancy. Take this from someone who went to Spain at 34 weeks and ended up looking like a lobster 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.