Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Trace

VIP Member
It’s riled me that her and ash downloaded the Emma’s diary app and they both picked up pregnancy packs each. For someone that can quite clearly afford all the bits that come in the packs she could of just got one of each

• Wow
Reactions: 29

jiggy_girl

VIP Member
I can’t deal with all the belly out outfits, she looks like such an idiot when she could just buy a bigger size ☠
Do think some of these comments on going abroad while pregnant are a tad dramatic though 🤣
Shes a really high risk pregnancy. She’s said herself that the twins are in the same sac, which is dangerous anyway. There’s huge risks and she’s acting like everything is fine and she gets scans every two weeks because she’s special, when she’s actually high risk. If it was me, and I’d had a miscarriage prior to this pregnancy, I wouldn’t be taking any risks 🤷🏻‍♀️ last thing you want is the babies being born abroad or something even worse happening

Reactions: 28

Acd97

anyone else get the feeling this holidays been a bit of a disaster and she’s not enjoyed it? Just seem grumpy and off in all her vids and there’s not been no where near usual amount. Realising being pregnant with TWINNIES isn’t as glam as she thought. Also imagine going on holiday and getting a McDonald’s and a Chinese two things you can get at home anytime. They’re so uncultured and ignorant to trying anything new.

Jennytea

VIP Member
Imagine being pregnant with twins and giving them a box room so you can display tacky fake designer bags instead 💀 her priorities are fucked up. She’s gonna struggle big time when those babies arrive. Why would her partner let her do that too? He must have no common sense either or no bollox 😂

• Haha

Rose94

VIP Member
Brittany miller tiktok bingo card:
Mentions “high risk pregnancy” ✅
Smug side look and pout ✅
“It’s Dinnerrrr timeeeee” ✅
Twin pregnancy ✅
“Primark haaaaaul I got these in an XS but omg they’re still so big” ✅
Pants pulled down and shirt pulled up because her clothes ‘don’t fit’ ✅
Or my personal favourite “the bump is bumping” 🤮✅

• Haha

Emmi59382

Chatty Member
I can’t imagine going on holiday to turkey, one day in complaining you’re sick of the food and going to McDonald’s and then Chinese and whining about wanting beans on toast. YOU'VE ONLY BEEN GONE A FEW DAYS.

ldngirlxoxo

She has no desire to be a mother they’re just content babies. Wish there was laws against sharing children online, parents who profit off their kids sicken me 🤢

Reactions: 26

SusieQusie

Chatty Member
She said her milkshake tastes like a mixture of white chocolate, ice cream and mini eggs when that’s literally what she put in there….. why is this a revelation? Dense as she looks 🫣

• Haha

HaventAClue

VIP Member
IMG_4783.jpeg
Why is she laugh reacting to that? Bet she thinks the girl is being a bitch. Its all a big laugh to her now but fuck I can’t wait to see her struggle with two newborns. She’s a clueless cunt

bucketofsand

I am convinced absolutely EVERYTHING this girl does is for content. Giant shopping hauls - returns everything. Plating up giant dinners - puts half of it into a container once the camera is off. Ridiculous sugar filled milkshakes - doesn’t eat them or mixes in more milk once the camera is off. Sad existence but she faked cancer so I don’t believe anything she says/does

Reactions: 25