Brittany Miller #4 Still hasn’t confessed her sins. Didn’t you know, she’s having twins?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The way she ended that video like she was being called from downstairs to go as they were late. When we all know she had to shuffle back in the room to turn off her phone, then edit and upload the video. 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I genuinely don’t think it’s dawned on her that she has 2 actual BABIES growing in her stomach and, in a few short months, she will have TWO real life human babies to care for and feed and keep alive. I just don’t think she realises. I think she thinks it’s all a fun game right now, going to scans and eating whatever crap she wants and buying clothes in a bigger size because the bump is bumpin and going on her baby moon. UN REAL.
The only thing that’s UNREAL is when the twins get so big one of them makes its wake to underneath your ribcage so you can’t breathe 24/7 and when you lie on your back for scans you feel like you’re going to pass out 😩 shits about to get SO REAL for her

Reactions: 10
What a great idea to travel to a country where being pregnant and unmarried is illegal 🥴

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
What a great idea to travel to a country where being pregnant and unmarried is illegal 🥴
Was just thinking this! Anything happens and let's say (god forbid) she has to go into hospital and give birth early, they won't provide her with a birth certificate without presenting proof of marriage!

Reactions: 3
Does turkey have good healthcare? Like I hope she has travel insurance 😅 my sister in law went to Turkey and ended up in hospital (she wasn’t pregnant) but had to pay over £3k for treatment as they wouldn’t accept her insurance.

Reactions: 7
I reckon there’s going to be a proposal this holiday, just to wrap everything up neatly in a big, chavtastic, unreal bow….

• Haha
Reactions: 39
I was talking more if something happened and she required any kind of hospital treatment where these questions would come up but ok
Of course they wouldn’t??? Shes not an Arabic and doesn’t follow their religion? So why would they care what she does in her home country?

Reactions: 5
Of course they wouldn’t??? Shes not an Arabic and doesn’t follow their religion? So why would they care what she does in her home country?
There’s still laws, I meant if something happened and she gave birth there, that would be a total mess and all sorts of consequences. Going on holiday there is fine, I’ve been myself plenty, I have friends that live there, I’m not ‘uneducated’, they do have laws and they do still apply to you, they tend to turn a blind eye but they could also reinforce every single one of them.

Reactions: 16
There’s still laws, I meant if something happened and she gave birth there, that would be a total mess and all sorts of consequences. Going on holiday there is fine, I’ve been myself plenty, I have friends that live there, I’m not ‘uneducated’, they do have laws and they do still apply to you, they tend to turn a blind eye but they could also reinforce every single one of them.
I gave birth there we lived there for 2 years and visit there regularly. I’m not married and it was amazing experience.

Reactions: 5
Hey, new to this thread 👋 is Brittany pregnant? I watched her recent videos but couldn’t figure it out

Reactions: 6
Someone here mentioned they hadn’t seen her teeth before, way back on her insta like the earliest pics she has a few pics showing her teeth. I can’t stand her but she actually looks reasonably attractive..1000x better than the pout and smug as face she normally pulls!

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.