Brittany Miller #4 Still hasn’t confessed her sins. Didn’t you know, she’s having twins?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who’s even going to be at the reception though? She’s got no mates and her family don’t like her either. I reckon they’ll do it abroad, then she’s got an excuse for it to be small.

Reactions: 17
Soo when’s the wedding? A quick one before the twinnies get here? Or do you think she’ll wait..

Reactions: 1
Her latest TT video of the engagement story, blatant filter on her, if you look at her stomach when she’s standing there when Ash is speaking it’s glitching away !

Reactions: 4
Soo when’s the wedding? A quick one before the twinnies get here? Or do you think she’ll wait..
100% after. She’s got to drag all the baby content out first and rinse that as much as possible. Then she’ll start the (tacky af) wedding content 🙄

Reactions: 5
Girls pay a lot of money for bigger and wider bum / hips so I’m sure sure she doesn’t mind that getting bigger just as long as the rest of her stays slim so don’t think she or most people would find it an insult saying her arse has gotten fat 🤣

Reactions: 18
Typical Instagram engagement that’s more for a few likes and comments from random people online than it is because you love each other and wanna get married zzzzzzzz

Reactions: 5
I reckon the wedding will be when the twinies are old enough to walk her down the isle since she won't have family to do it

Reactions: 8
I wonder what kind of wedding she’ll have. Will she take on board Ash’s ethnicity? (Not sure if he’s religious or not)

Reactions: 4
Only came across her recently on TikTok & reading her to see that her story is!!Just see him in her engagement TikTok now..what the hell..is that beard painted on🤣🤣🤣😳

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Just seen the story time video, I want the evidence that they were doing videos prior of walking and ash kissing the bump 🤣🤣

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.