Britney Spears

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He was an alcoholic. Britney's mum said he was a nightmare.
Regardless of Britney's true mental state and if she needs conservatorship or not, who in their right mind puts a former alcoholic with rumors of having been abusive and awful being the person who takes care of all aspects of a persons' conservatorship?? This makes no sense to me and is so sad!

Oh god her story 😟😭
I didn't catch it, what was it??

Reactions: 3
Regardless of Britney's true mental state and if she needs conservatorship or not, who in their right mind puts a former alcoholic with rumors of having been abusive and awful being the person who takes care of all aspects of a persons' conservatorship?? This makes no sense to me and is so sad!

I didn't catch it, what was it??
It was one where she was talking about the rose project and trying to say people were suggesting her photos are old and she said all her photos are from the last two months, but it was the eyes and the way she was talking she just seemed sort of manic for want of a better word

Reactions: 2
Regarding Mickey Mouse club, a lot of these child stars never really get to grow up like ‘normal’ kids. They have all this pressure put on them to perform then once they’re adults they’re thrust into this world with all this freedom and all that money and all these people constantly telling them how talented they are they just don’t know how to deal with it all and we end up with people like Britney and Lindsay Lohan etc. It’s really sad to see such talented young people end up in such a bad way. Child stars really need to be protected and given the tools to cope with their fame once they grow up, I feel a lot of this responsibility falls on the parents. I think Hilary Duff’s mum was quite wary and protective over her when she was doing Lizzie McGuire and she seems to have done ok for herself so far.

I don’t rule out sexual abuse though it is rife in those circles sadly. Someone mentioned Dan Schneider, he is a vile man and I feel sorry for any girl who ever had the misfortune to work with him.

• Sad
Reactions: 5
This is a very good point. No matter how much he cried over the alleged cheating or break up or how much resentment he might had felt for Britney, a decent human being would have a reached out and try to be a friendly support for her after everything she's publicly been through. His hurt feelings are irrelevant compared to the terrible things Britney went through and his selfish ass has been using her name for his own gain and never spoke out in her behalf or reached out as a friend after they moved on. Maybe she was so controlled by her father that he'd probably be hard for him to reach out, but his contempt over Britney is totally unnecessary, specially after all these years where Britney has suffered so much and had no one. Sometimes empathy goes a long way.

I think they force her to stay in the 2000s era when she was famous. Her clothes are so 2000 even today. I think it's to make her an icon like Marilyn Monroe and Michael Jackson whose style became immortalized and the impersonators easily use that style to impersonate them. The difference is that Britney is still alive, so it doesn't make much sense that she's still stuck in the 2000s style wise 20 years later. If it's not her controllers' choice, it might be that Britney is mentally stuck in that era as her development stunted after the breakdown due to the control over her, her mental issues and the strong medication she's on.

Even if she has to stay on a conservatorship, I hope they take it away from her dad and give it to someone who really has her best interests in mind.
I also wonder why all her celebrity friends are so silent? All tv-show hosts? Why? That Ellen, when Britney was on top she was almost like bff with her, but now nobody cares, everyone seems to be deaf and blind. In the situations like these I'm starting to believe in that crappy conspiracy theory about dirty Hollywood and how much people should do to stay famour and rich. Like Scientology cult is only one of those deep dark dark ocean, there are tons of others. Otherwise, I cant find a normal explanation to such a cruelty of Britney's ex friends.

• Sad
Reactions: 4
Madonna was bff with her at one point, she actually would’ve had enough power in Hollywood to be able to help her, but obviously can’t be arsed.

• Sad
Reactions: 1
Did anyone see her latest dancing video and she talks about the ‘candy diet’ and how she’s lost weight on her bum, seemingly happy about it.

Considering the all the rage now is to have a big bum it seems a bit odd.

Maybe hinting she doesn’t even get a look into the outside world and what’s going on 🤔

Reactions: 2
Did anyone see her latest dancing video and she talks about the ‘candy diet’ and how she’s lost weight on her bum, seemingly happy about it.

Considering the all the rage now is to have a big bum it seems a bit odd.

Maybe hinting she doesn’t even get a look into the outside world and what’s going on 🤔
Yeah it was sad that she is simultaneously quite childlike and also preoccupied with how she looks or comments that might be made about how she looks. I like her dancing vids it’s the only time she seems free

I honestly think she just has bipolar disorder quite severely, therefore lives in her own world. I think she had a very bad episode and didn’t quite recover. It doesn’t mean she isn’t happy, her mind just works differently to ours!

Reactions: 8
I honestly think she just has bipolar disorder quite severely, therefore lives in her own world. I think she had a very bad episode and didn’t quite recover. It doesn’t mean she isn’t happy, her mind just works differently to ours!
surely if she was so severely ill as that she would be in a psychiatric facility so she could be properly looked after?

surely if she was so severely ill as that she would be in a psychiatric facility so she could be properly looked after?
Could she possibly have nursing care at home that we don’t see? She seems to have regressed to a teenager.

Reactions: 7
Could she possibly have nursing care at home that we don’t see? She seems to have regressed to a teenager.
i guess thats a possiblity, i don't kmpw how it is in the us but my partner works in mental health in the uk and it would be very unusual here to have home care if someone was so ill

I assume there is an army of people we don’t see, I doubt she’s allowed/able to cook and clean for herself, and someone has to be administering her medication, it can’t all be the boyfriend/handler.

Reactions: 6
In mental health terms that isn’t severe as such, she doesn’t seem a danger to herself or others so doesn’t need to be in a facility. Lots of people live in their own homes with mental health problems. She’s a multi millionaire maybe they pay for her to have care at home.

Reactions: 6
i guess thats a possiblity, i don't kmpw how it is in the us but my partner works in mental health in the uk and it would be very unusual here to have home care if someone was so ill
Hmmm I bet with their money and to protect their “bread winner” they’d find away. God I feel sorry for her.

• Sad
The more I see her Facebook the more I think this is true. It’s her talking about her projects. It’s like she’s stuck in a parallel universe where she’s constantly 20. You know when you’re young and wish for fame, with age I realise I would never ever push my children into that. If it’s something they choose that’s up to them when they’re older. I don’t think fame and children mix at all.

ETA: I do hope she is happy. I hope she’s got some good people around her who’ll look out for her and her father takes a step back!

I scrolled through her posts on IG and watched TeaSpill’s segment on her. The posts are clearly not hers but if they are she isn’t well. Her pictures, videos, posts are just OFF.

I was reading comments about her on YT that she may have schizophrenia or onset of early dementia? I don’t know much of either or even qualified to make such assumption. The one thing is - the recent posts are just OFF.

I really wish her well and health. If she is trapped into this conservatorship by her dad, I really hope she’s freed and gets proper help to deal with whatever she has.
Just sad overall! 😞

Reactions: 5
It's so sad, I feel so sorry for Britney. She's obviously unwell but lives in a gilded cage. However, I'm not convinced that leaving the conservatorship would do her any good in the long run going off the way she behaves in her videos.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.