Britney Spears

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t know the ins and outs of the conservatorship- but wow! How disturbing is her instagram. Something very wrong is going on there. 😢😢

• Sad
Reactions: 5
He was still having a dig at her fairly recently, going on about how a residency in Vegas was for losers. I’d like to think that he will have to stop slagging her off for being unfaithful (albeit 20 bleeping years ago) now he’s been outed as a cheat himself, but he’s such a douchebag I doubt it.
So true
And, to be honest, I dont believe she cheated on him.
I thinki that unfortunately she is not a very intellectual person and everybody in her life has been using her.
Justin, no doubt, is a gay. But for his image it would be crucial to came out of the closet.
And I think this is the reason why he is so close to Ellen. She understands his fears, helps him to cover it, etc.
but what bothers me the most is that no matter how much he "cried" over Britney, he make half of his fame on her name only. He has never helped her or defend her in the hard times. He has never reached out to her to be a friend(since he loved her so much it would have been a first thing to do). She's gotten a bad company for herself with that Hilton and other whores, who used her as well and drugged her. She just needed One good friend, One good influence. Such a lonely person she is. No wander she's got mental issues.
Also, this is so unfair of life itself that Justin is in such a success now and Britney's.. well, most certainly somewhere in mental institution hardly medicated :(

• Heart
Reactions: 12
The latest post on her Instagram is pretty weird, a screenshot of a photo with a date "just so you guys know these aren't old" 🤔

Reactions: 3
remember a few years ago, the YouTuber marina somebody? people said she'd been drugged and was asking for help due to being kidnapped!. it was very odd but turned out to be mental health problems anyway. this sort of reminds me of this

Reactions: 1
The latest post on her Instagram is pretty weird, a screenshot of a photo with a date "just so you guys know these aren't old" 🤔
I was thinking the same, so odd. Why would you bother posting that, doesn’t prove anything either, can just be cut and paste that way if need be.

I was thinking the same, so odd. Why would you bother posting that, doesn’t prove anything either, can just be cut and paste that way if need be.
Also as someone pointed out in the comments the time is like 1.30AM but the photo is well lit

Reactions: 2
also her clothes, they just look cheap. she doesn't own anything couture or on trend with all her millions, or she isn't allowed to? it's the oddest Instagram account and situation.

Reactions: 8
It’s actually terrifying! There’s something very wrong with that account. Pictures and videos are reshared over and over- she’s like a performing monkey. Some she’s just standing there looking dead behind the eyes. Those where she answers questions, she’s swaying and talking bc 100 miles per hour.!

Reactions: 5
I know there's a big conspiracy theory about her being held hostage etc but I do start to wonder if she's just actually quite ill and that's the simplest explanation.

Reactions: 12
Her boyfriend gives me he creeps! You see the latest Ig story wher eg creeps up on her? Very weird.

Reactions: 3
It’s such a strange scenario isn’t it? She’s under a conservator ship because she’s deemed mentally unable to make her own decisions and needs support yet she can do Las Vegas residencies. Her instagram videos are full of dancing that doesn’t match the songs she is dancing to and the other videos showing how child like she is. She’s clearly unwell but wether that’s the intention of those ‘in control’ of her or not remains to be seen

That boyfriend wants his fame off the back of her career, slowly taking over her stories. It’s controlling and weird. If he was a nice guy and people were worried about her that is not how he would behave

Has anyone seen that she has a court date tomorrow and has asked for Jamie (her dad) to be taken off as her conservator.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
He was still having a dig at her fairly recently, going on about how a residency in Vegas was for losers. I’d like to think that he will have to stop slagging her off for being unfaithful (albeit 20 bleeping years ago) now he’s been outed as a cheat himself, but he’s such a douchebag I doubt it.
He gives me such a douche vibe. I used to be a fan of him when I was a child/teenager and I even felt sorry for him for being cheated on by Britney. But the way he keeps handling the situation 20 years after, not letting go and using what happened and Britney's name for clout is annoying. After the "cry me a river" song (which even so I think it was cruel, but I can excuse it as him letting his pain out) he should've let go. I think Britney even had songs apologizing and I think she felt very sorry for what she's done, why can't he feel a ounce of empathy for her? He probably knows she's going through a lot and keeps acting like a spiteful child. And even worse when he was caught allegedly cheating. So he should STFU as it was 20 years ago and he's not better than Britney was at that time.

• Heart
So true
And, to be honest, I dont believe she cheated on him.
I thinki that unfortunately she is not a very intellectual person and everybody in her life has been using her.
Justin, no doubt, is a gay. But for his image it would be crucial to came out of the closet.
And I think this is the reason why he is so close to Ellen. She understands his fears, helps him to cover it, etc.
but what bothers me the most is that no matter how much he "cried" over Britney, he make half of his fame on her name only. He has never helped her or defend her in the hard times. He has never reached out to her to be a friend(since he loved her so much it would have been a first thing to do). She's gotten a bad company for herself with that Hilton and other whores, who used her as well and drugged her. She just needed One good friend, One good influence. Such a lonely person she is. No wander she's got mental issues.
Also, this is so unfair of life itself that Justin is in such a success now and Britney's.. well, most certainly somewhere in mental institution hardly medicated :(

This is a very good point. No matter how much he cried over the alleged cheating or break up or how much resentment he might had felt for Britney, a decent human being would have a reached out and try to be a friendly support for her after everything she's publicly been through. His hurt feelings are irrelevant compared to the terrible things Britney went through and his selfish ass has been using her name for his own gain and never spoke out in her behalf or reached out as a friend after they moved on. Maybe she was so controlled by her father that he'd probably be hard for him to reach out, but his contempt over Britney is totally unnecessary, specially after all these years where Britney has suffered so much and had no one. Sometimes empathy goes a long way.

also her clothes, they just look cheap. she doesn't own anything couture or on trend with all her millions, or she isn't allowed to? it's the oddest Instagram account and situation.
I think they force her to stay in the 2000s era when she was famous. Her clothes are so 2000 even today. I think it's to make her an icon like Marilyn Monroe and Michael Jackson whose style became immortalized and the impersonators easily use that style to impersonate them. The difference is that Britney is still alive, so it doesn't make much sense that she's still stuck in the 2000s style wise 20 years later. If it's not her controllers' choice, it might be that Britney is mentally stuck in that era as her development stunted after the breakdown due to the control over her, her mental issues and the strong medication she's on.

Even if she has to stay on a conservatorship, I hope they take it away from her dad and give it to someone who really has her best interests in mind.

Last edited:
If you want updates on what’s happening with Britney I highly recommend following lawyersforbritney on Instagram

Reactions: 2
So Britney got her lawyers to file yesterday so her Dad wouldn't have a chance to seal the documents (like he always does) - seems like she does want to be somewhat transparent with her status.

Summary from BritneysGram on Twitter (they're the ones who started the Free Britney "movement" last year;

• Today’s report to the court by Sam Ingham in which he relayed Britney’s strong desire to remove Jamie Spears as conservator is huge news! We could not be more proud of Britney and Lynne! After talking to our legal consultants about the document, we have some takeaways to share

• Britney’s side has met and conferred with Jamie’s side. Jamie appears to have refused to agree to step down. Britney’s side now feels it’s necessary to go to trial to have Jamie removed. Britney’s side does not think meaningful changes can be made while Jamie is conservator.

• This is why it makes sense that Jamie would possibly need to be removed via trial before a petition to fully terminate the conservatorship can be meaningfully executed. Ingham did not need to include language about

• Britney’s request to add Jodi and remove Jamie not waiving her right to terminate in the future. That right is implied. This sentence may have been included as a nod to the general public, saying “Don’t worry, this is just step one.”

• The document intentionally draws focus to Britney’s wish to not perform at this time. This may be an intentional message to convey that since October 2018, Britney has been refusing to work so long as her wages are being diverted to her father.

• Britney’s side has had disagreements with Jamie’s side over how much of Jamie’s status update report can be redacted. This indicates that Britney’s side actually favors giving the public more transparency in terms of Jamie’s action as conservator.

• Additionally, the filing by Ingham the day before tomorrow’s hearing seems to indicate a desire to convey this document’s contents to the public. Today would be the deadline for discovery for tomorrow’s hearing, meaning that what is filed will by default be public record.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.