Britney Spears

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So it seems like Britney is having legal support that is not under thee control of her father? I hope she gets to take him out of the conservatorship and I hope this makes the big news. If he in fact abused of his powers and used her as a cash cow, he deserves to be exposed to the general public and get consequences.

Reactions: 16
Says alot about her scumbag father refusing to step down! So much for giving a duck about what your own daughter wants! I always thought he was an alcoholic tbh so how can he ever have been granted consevorship in the first place is beyond me

Reactions: 18
Just saw this on a tweet:

For those who don't know, in 2006 Britney Spears wrote and recorded an album in which she used her real voice, the album was mostly about freedom and how tired she was of being someone she wasn't when she told her label they didn't let her release the album.

That so sad :(

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
Mum filed legal documents about a month ago. I suspect she knows to avoid the press. Jamie has been very vocal, it's out there.

Reactions: 4
I just seen this tweet and can’t believe how different she looks and sounds compared to the videos which are now posted on Instagram! It’s heartbreaking 😭

• Sad
Reactions: 12
She seems to have the mentality of a like an 11/12 year old. Could that be due to drugs she’s taking?

Reactions: 1
In case you guys missed it, Britneys brother Bryan did his first interview ever a few weeks ago - all about Britneys situation.

He made it clear she wants out of it and does her IG posts herself. I believe she does her own posts. BUT he was playing dumb on the c’ship and FreeBritney and said that it would be hard for her to live out of it because who would make her dinner reservations 😡 (urm a PA Bryan?!).

On a positive note, Britneys lawyer says she wants the court documents from each hearing to be more transparent ie she doesn’t want them to be sealed every time.

Jamie now wants Andrew Walker back on the cship team. He was the guy who quit as conservator last year because it was immoral!

Reactions: 4
It's all so odd! It's like she/they are feeding the rumours with these videos, why post at all?

Reactions: 2
I wonder when the truth will come out... if ever. It’s so bizarre.
It’s really bizarre. I have a morbid fascination with it- the videos where she’s answering questions are a bit disturbing and the ones where she does poses and walks backwards and forwards- she’s like a hostage! The boyfriend in creepy-wonder if the relationship is genuine?

Reactions: 8
It’s really bizarre. I have a morbid fascination with it- the videos where she’s answering questions are a bit disturbing and the ones where she does poses and walks backwards and forwards- she’s like a hostage! The boyfriend in creepy-wonder if the relationship is genuine?
I don’t follow her that much but they don’t really seem to interact often? Unless I have missed it z?

Those Q&A videos are disturbing “hey guys I’m answering all the questions you left in the comments” then goes on to say what her fav book/restaurant/designer is... but no one asked those questions... her comment sections are full of free Britney related comments... I dont believe that she’s in control of her IG posts at all like her brother claims.

Reactions: 9
Oh the Q&A's are so strange?! They're literally questions from a Smash Hits Interview no one is asking them. She also looks like she's being compelled to do them, keeps looking off camera :( I hope she's able to regain her life back as it's so sad what she has become :(

• Sad
I agree, I think they’re telling her that’s what people are asking. It’s just not the Britney we saw even on that documentary where she was upset she was totally with it. I honestly think she’s on some high medication. I feel like she’s being set up to look crazy.
And the way she keeps saying I’m not wearing any foundation here.... yes we can see, your eyes look exhausted!

Mum filed legal documents about a month ago. I suspect she knows to avoid the press. Jamie has been very vocal, it's out there.
I thought the sister got along with the father fine.

Her voice also seems to have changed, it’s so high pitches now ?
I think they edit her voice/speed it up. Some yeas ago someone edited one of her videos on instagram where she was singing and slowed it down and then you could listen to her normal voice. I've come across some theories about why "they" pitch her voice and never film her using her real voice, from conspiracy theories to people saying she probably can't sing and they have to use these gimmicks. I think she can sing, but somehow she has been forced to use the "Britney voice" forever and that's not her real voice on full capacity and somehow it's as if "they" don't want people to listen to her real singing voice. I have no idea, I'm just speculating. I'm not as informed as y'all about this whole situation as I just came across this thread and issue recently, but I really don't think she's the one posting on IG or if she is, her posts are controlled and approved by someone else. I don't believe her brother when he says that it's her who posts.

I agree, I think they’re telling her that’s what people are asking. It’s just not the Britney we saw even on that documentary where she was upset she was totally with it. I honestly think she’s on some high medication. I feel like she’s being set up to look crazy.
And the way she keeps saying I’m not wearing any foundation here.... yes we can see, your eyes look exhausted!
I also think they want to make her look crazy, therefor these weird IG posts. Yes, the IG posts might feed into the rumors and be used by the #FreeBritney movement, but at the same time if they put her on these medications, make these weird IG posts and make it look like it's her posting, they can use it as argument to keep the conservatorship. I think she's either being made look like she's crazy to feed the "she needs this conservatorship" arguments or she's being made "crazy" by the medications, being locked up and isolated and being forced to worked on residences and having everything she loves taken away from her.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
I've been a fan of hers for a decade now and what makes me sad is that this situation has been going on for years, but the general public has just started noticing it now

As fans we all started looking into her strange behaviour since 2010

Truth is imo she'll never be released from her c-ship. There's too much money involved. Both her father and brother think of her as "family business" and the reason why her sister and mother are also doing nothing is because basically is convenient for them as well money-wise to control her.
If she was freed she'd start making her own decisions and stop financing her toxic abusive family, and they all know that , hence that's why they're keeping her "prisoned".
In these past years she has said multiple times that she'd love to have other babies and basically quit her job straight away. She's tired of being a popstar, imagine being under the limelight for your whole life and being milked like a cow. She did not choose to be a superstar, since she was a kid her parents kept on pushing her to auditions because they were dead poor and needed money. They used their daughter as a mean to make money.

She is by no means crazy, her team and dad are paying a huge amount of money to sell this mental illness story to make everyone believe that she does need someone financing her cash. As soon as they saw her taking control of her life back in 2006/2007, to make her decisions, even music wise they started labelling her as bipolar cos they knew she was going to quit everything and stop giving money to the whole team of managers, family and other business figures involved.
In those years she wanted to release a self produced album "Original Doll", with the song Rebellion
the song doesn't exist in full as she posted it herself on her website in 2006 as a snippet and was soon taken down due to the "explicit"content of the lyrics. 3 mins versions are basically fan made versions looping the song.

She was lied and abused so many times. I dare everyone to feel the same way that she does and feeling betrayed by your own family is not nice.

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.