Britney Spears

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just rewatched the Miley episode of Black Mirror and it’s actually terrifying to think that is possibly (and likely) Britney‘s life right now. I made the mistake of going through Instagram afterwards and it’s genuinely terrifying - the fact she’s always in the same/similar outfits which suggests the videos were all shot at the same time and posts scheduled, the fact she always looks like she’s been crying, the dead eyes and that choker (tracking device)? She also seems to have zero friends or contact with her kids. So sad.

Reactions: 9
Her last post makes zero sense, her mum works in skincare so surely she would have sorted Britney out regarding her skin.

Her song 'Lucky' came on the radio today, one of those guess the year type shows and listening to the words knowing what we know now, It made me feel a bit upset. All Britney ever wanted was to be happy, living a simple life, she has been paraded her whole life for other peoples benefit

Reactions: 12
just looked at her Instagram. the last video is sad and strange. she looks like she's trying to recapture her youth/initial popularity but it's so dated now. seems a very cruel set up that she can't live like a regular adult or at least in privacy

Reactions: 3
Hi new to the thread . Not really sure what’s going on with her but can she leave her house alone or does she constantly have to be chaperoned ?

She’s not allowed out alone, I don’t even think she’s allowed to be alone in her own home 😪

• Sad
Reactions: 3
her boyfriend looks like a contracted model? doesn't look like a genuine relationship like he's there to play the part. what's happened with her mum and sister, are not allowed to visit?

Reactions: 10
her boyfriend looks like a contracted model? doesn't look like a genuine relationship like he's there to play the part. what's happened with her mum and sister, are not allowed to visit?
Yeh this is what I don’t get , how is none of the rest of the family involved. I thought they were a really close family?

Reactions: 5
Sams been posting loads of stories the last few days and I get the impression he isn’t even with her atm. That vid posted the other day of her putting a bottle of water up to his face whilst he was sunbathing is in no way and up to date video. Whoever is behind her account is determined to make people think the posts are coming from her. I don’t trust Sam, I think Jamie Lynn has always been jealous of Britneys success (I know she’s been successful in her own right, but would she be where she is today if it weren’t for Britney? No). JL talks about how much she loves her dad, if my dad was doing to one of my siblings what he’s doing to Brit, I’d disown him. There’s something very odd about the whole thing and at this moment in time, between the odd posts, Sams stories and the fact she couldn’t connect to the Court hearing, something makes me think she’s in a very, very bad place. It’s heartbreaking. She’s worked her ass off from a young age and should be entitled to live her life and spend the money she’s grafted hard for.

Reactions: 18
has her old p.a felicia (is that her name?) ever spoken about this? guess she's been gagged against it

Reactions: 1
I have never read any of her posts on Instagram, but have seen snippits of them on other sites. I agree with other people on here, who think she is not posting them herself. It is almost as if whoever is behind this, is trying to keep her in the public eye, even though she is not recording or touring.
I wish there was someone looking out for her best interests.

Reactions: 4
I haven't been following this thread or the case for a while? Was something decided about the conservatorship?

Not yet. There’s a new court date on the 18th August as Britney couldn’t connect to the last one apparently

I posted previous that she wasn't able to connect to internet but now a source has claimed that 2 people had hacked the web link and that's why britney could not appear...

• Wow
Reactions: 2
I do wonder if Justin Timberlake has been approached / threatened by Jamie, as he still makes reference to Britney and how she dumped him ages after the fact. He should be over it by now! Maybe feeding into the narrative of dodgy Britney?

Or he could just be a not-very-nice-person!!

• Wow
Reactions: 2
I do wonder if Justin Timberlake has been approached / threatened by Jamie, as he still makes reference to Britney and how she dumped him ages after the fact. He should be over it by now! Maybe feeding into the narrative of dodgy Britney?

I think he's a dick who uses her name for his own gains. I've read a bit about him being quite controlling.

Reactions: 11

He was still having a dig at her fairly recently, going on about how a residency in Vegas was for losers. I’d like to think that he will have to stop slagging her off for being unfaithful (albeit 20 bleeping years ago) now he’s been outed as a cheat himself, but he’s such a douchebag I doubt it.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.