Britney Spears

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

I think this is everything that has been documented from 2007. Was just shared on Insta
Thank you for sharing that, it was a really interesting and sad read. She tried so hard at the beginning to free herself from the conservatorship, and how they effectively ended the career of the lawyer who was trying to help her was disgraceful.

Her current appointed lawyer sounds dodgy as duck.

Reactions: 4
been reading on here for a few days as I saw all the free Britney stuff. Has anyone seen the Miley Cyrus episode of Black Mirror. A friend told me to watch it and the similarities are surely too close to be a coincidence??

Reactions: 6
been reading on here for a few days as I saw all the free Britney stuff. Has anyone seen the Miley Cyrus episode of Black Mirror. A friend told me to watch it and the similarities are surely too close to be a coincidence??
I listened to a podcast with Charlie broker about theta ep about social scores (cannot remember what is is called ) but he said he wrote that after people alerted him about what was happening in China... so easily could be he based this on reality

Reactions: 1
💔💔💔 (Video from 2008)

Britney has another court date tomorrow so if any one wants to get caught up (but not read loads and loads) this is a great recap

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 6
So it's not genuine thats awful I feel sorry for her I actually fought they was the real deal
She thinks it’s the real deal. Who knows, maybe he genuinely likes her now but he is on a pay roll and does as he’s told.

She thinks it’s the real deal. Who knows, maybe he genuinely likes her now but he is on a pay roll and does as he’s told.
he apparently replied to someone’s freebritney ig story with a 😍 face so let’s hope he’s on her side.
So hard to tell if people have doctored the proof these days!

Reactions: 2
he apparently replied to someone’s freebritney ig story with a 😍 face so let’s hope he’s on her side.
So hard to tell if people have doctored the proof these days!
It’s a nice thought but he could have been told to do that to make it seem that’s he’s on her side

I think there’s a court case for Britney today. Does anyone know if this is for her to try and end the conservatorship?

So Britney's dad & mum were able to connect to court but Britney couldnt as she's apparently having technical difficulties... she also posted on Instagram at the same time. The judge said she will not rule if she cannot speak to Britney.

Source - IG - BritneyLA

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
I’ve just been looking at her insta. I’m not normally into conspiracies but her latest videos and pictures don’t even look or sound anything like her😫. What on earth is going on?!

Reactions: 8
Britneys brother was on this podcast the day of the hearing.
He just plays dumb the whole time! Pretending to not know that much about the c’ship.
Then he has the audacity to imply that Britney might not understand the reality of being free because who would do everything for her like make her dinner reservations. Urm Bryan she can be out of a c’ship and still have a PA, just like every other celeb!

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 5
I really hope nothing bad happens to her if this c'ship does end because she'll be on her own and they can do anything in Hollywood which is scary. Marilyn Monroe, Anna Nicole. They have their tragic blonde icons.

Reactions: 5
I still wonder what's really going on that is so serious her dad started and keeps the c'ship going and wants Britney's records sealed.

There is something going on with her nobody wants getting out but what could be so bad in this day and age?

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.