Britney Spears

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeh this really seems insane, it surprises me her ex isn’t somehow intervening?
Apparently according to some posters here, the boyfriend was "hired" by her father and is another mean to control her. I have no idea if this is true or not, but it wouldn't surprise me at this point. Her father seems vile and if he really wants to have 100% control of her life and doesn't let her socialize freely, then he'd never let her meet a random man and be in a relationship with him without his approval and making sure he wouldn't go against his interests.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
If you mean K-Fed he probably doesn’t want that 30k monthly ‘Child support’ to be in jeopardy. Sadly the reason Britney is in this situation is because it allows for so many people to take advantage of her.

• Sad
Reactions: 6
I feel so sorry for her. Her dad should be prosecuted for how long he's had control unnecessarily. He seems like a controlling twit. And if he does have another family to support its in HIS best interests to keep her the way she is so he can be paid and support the family.

Reactions: 7
If you mean K-Fed he probably doesn’t want that 30k monthly ‘Child support’ to be in jeopardy. Sadly the reason Britney is in this situation is because it allows for so many people to take advantage of her.
I meant the new boyfriend, not K-Fed. I think K-Fed would only fight against Britney's dad to "save Britney" if the conservatorship was putting his big child support at risk.

Reactions: 3
I meant the new boyfriend, not K-Fed. I think K-Fed would only fight against Britney's dad to "save Britney" if the conservatorship was putting his big child support at risk.
Yeh same... also her sister not doing anything is strange... her dad gives the impression of being an awful human tbh

Yeh same... also her sister not doing anything is strange... her dad gives the impression of being an awful human tbh
Perhaps her sister has tried and has been threatened with legal action. They're threatening legal action to celebs who post publicly on SM, I imagine they do the same privately.

• Wow
There were blind items on CDAN (I think) that alleged that BS had HIV as well.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
One of the videos where she’s talking, she’s swaying side to side. She does not look comfortable in anyway. She’s very childlike. And she looks off camera as if seeking approval. You would never believe she plays to thousands in stadiums.

Reactions: 12
She also speaks at such speed as a bipolar person who is manic and exhibiting pressure of speech! It’s not right and shows she’s being coerced or very genuinely unwell 😔

This man worked with Britney and knew her quite well. She wrote a letter to him years ago to share with the public. She wrote it in the third person so when he read it out loud, he didn't have to change the pronouns.

• Wow
  • Sad
this system seems so odd, do we havesomething similar in the uk? the only equivalent i can think of is when someone has severe dementia/is dying
We have something called deprivation of liberty, but I believe it is only used for someone who is detained (sectioned) so has to follow strict criteria which are regularly reviewed by a minimum of 2 mental health professionals.

How has this abuse been able to go on for so long? Especially as Britney is famous and therefore has so much attention on her. Over 12 years why hasn’t someone stepped in be it from the legal or the medical professions to say that this isn’t right?

How has this abuse been able to go on for so long? Especially as Britney is famous and therefore has so much attention on her. Over 12 years why hasn’t someone stepped in be it from the legal or the medical professions to say that this isn’t right?
Because she makes people money.

• Sad
Reactions: 2
Because she makes people money.
Exactly. Maybe they even paid professionals to shut up... plus cease and desists, NDAs and stuff. This makes me so sad and angry. Is there any chance she's ever be free or at least have her conservatorship delivered to someone who actually cares for her and her well being? I don't know if all this social media attention will make some change. The system seems to have been against her or at least ignoring her for 12 years.

Reactions: 4
I’m not fully in the know with the whole Britney saga but is all that. Wear a yellow shirt if you need help stuff true? Why aren’t her management/agent/record company stepping in if she’s in so much trouble?

I’m not fully in the know with the whole Britney saga but is all that. Wear a yellow shirt if you need help stuff true? Why aren’t her management/agent/record company stepping in if she’s in so much trouble?
Yes but each fan tells her different wear yellow/wear pink etc and I doubt she’s in control of it anyway. Lots of people saying their comments are deleted. I think it’s just plain to see in front of our eyes. If her boyfriend isn’t her handler I would question his motives. She seems like she’s a robot essentially she can dance and sing but doesn’t know how to do anything else. Even if she’s not trapped she’s certainly a product of her parents pushing her. Too famous too young.

Reactions: 3
I'm a huge Britney fan, always have been. HOWEVER. I feel that some of the #FreeBritney movement is verging into nutty tin foil hat territory. That post stating she had "Call 911" in her eyelashes was a reach to say the least. I tried every which way to see it, blurring my eyes and everything but the most I could make out was "11", as in normal eyelash shapes. I think she's unwell at the moment and on a lot of meds (the clown jumping out at her on the Ellen show with not even a flinch from Brit would support this.) I don't know too much about how the American system works but it seems to me that if she is restricted in some way....maybe it's because she needs to be? She posted recently on insta about burning down her gym in such a casual way it gave me chills. And didn't her son say she had her dog taken off her because she left it in a cage too long? Her dance videos are very worrying and would imply she's not ok right now.

But then I do totally agree that yes, if she really does have dementia/is mentally unwell, then what the hell was she doing on a demanding work schedule including a tour? There is definitely manipulation at play and I do support the freebritney movement. Just feel that some of the "OmG BriTneY w0rE YeLLoW sEnD heLp!!!1" /searching for subliminal messages that aren't there actually undermine the cause if anything.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.