Britney Spears

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I honestly doubt she has dementia. There are other side effects with dementia and Britney doesn’t have them. From what people have said it looks more like a manic episode or she suffers from bi polar.

Reactions: 12
I have loved Britney since Baby One More Time- one feeling I get from her and when people say when she performs sometimes it seems she doesnt want to be there, I thought she wanted to be having a normal life and being a mum to her two boys.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I'm a huge Britney fan, always have been. HOWEVER. I feel that some of the #FreeBritney movement is verging into nutty tin foil hat territory. That post stating she had "Call 911" in her eyelashes was a reach to say the least. I tried every which way to see it, blurring my eyes and everything but the most I could make out was "11", as in normal eyelash shapes. I think she's unwell at the moment and on a lot of meds (the clown jumping out at her on the Ellen show with not even a flinch from Brit would support this.) I don't know too much about how the American system works but it seems to me that if she is restricted in some way....maybe it's because she needs to be? She posted recently on insta about burning down her gym in such a casual way it gave me chills. And didn't her son say she had her dog taken off her because she left it in a cage too long? Her dance videos are very worrying and would imply she's not ok right now.

But then I do totally agree that yes, if she really does have dementia/is mentally unwell, then what the hell was she doing on a demanding work schedule including a tour? There is definitely manipulation at play and I do support the freebritney movement. Just feel that some of the "OmG BriTneY w0rE YeLLoW sEnD heLp!!!1" /searching for subliminal messages that aren't there actually undermine the cause if anything.

I can see the Call 911 in her eyelashes, I didn’t think I would so was surprised! Zoom in and it’s there!

• Wow
I have zoomed in on the ‘911’ pic and couldn’t see anything! Not saying it’s not there, but it’s so strange how some people can see it whilst others can’t.

Reactions: 9
I have zoomed in on the ‘911’ pic and couldn’t see anything! Not saying it’s not there, but it’s so strange how some people can see it whilst others can’t.
This is like that dress thing from a few years ago where everyone saw it as a different colour 😂 I can see anything either, it’s really frustrating me!

• Haha

I have zoomed and stared at it for a long time, plus went to websites where they circled where the call 911 is, and still couldn't see it.

Reactions: 6
I have just spent an hour going through her Instagram page watching recent videos and comparing them to older ones. Her body language, glazed eyes, sallow skin and croaky voice are all signs of being heavily medicated. In her older videos she is bright focussed and present.

I'm a huge Britney fan, always have been. HOWEVER. I feel that some of the #FreeBritney movement is verging into nutty tin foil hat territory. That post stating she had "Call 911" in her eyelashes was a reach to say the least. I tried every which way to see it, blurring my eyes and everything but the most I could make out was "11", as in normal eyelash shapes. I think she's unwell at the moment and on a lot of meds (the clown jumping out at her on the Ellen show with not even a flinch from Brit would support this.) I don't know too much about how the American system works but it seems to me that if she is restricted in some way....maybe it's because she needs to be? She posted recently on insta about burning down her gym in such a casual way it gave me chills. And didn't her son say she had her dog taken off her because she left it in a cage too long? Her dance videos are very worrying and would imply she's not ok right now.

But then I do totally agree that yes, if she really does have dementia/is mentally unwell, then what the hell was she doing on a demanding work schedule including a tour? There is definitely manipulation at play and I do support the freebritney movement. Just feel that some of the "OmG BriTneY w0rE YeLLoW sEnD heLp!!!1" /searching for subliminal messages that aren't there actually undermine the cause if anything.
100% agree with and share the same thoughts. You can clearly see in the recent social media posts that she is heavily medicated. I really do feel for Britney. It seems she just is not being supported in the appropriate manner. Which itself is shocking given the fact that she is under “conservatorship”. What she needs is sectioned and cared for properly.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
I've gone down a Britney rabbithole over the past few days too, it's horrible. I noticed Paris Hilton like and comment with a heartbreak emoji on the @dirty2000s Instagram post.

This video made me feel so sad for her too. Even in 2008 after the breakdown she appeared quite together, but the clips from 2019 and 2020 are really worrying.

The eyelashes are a major reach imo too, it's clearly a serious situation but stupid things like that don't help the matter at all.

Reactions: 11
I can see it, but I’m not sure I believe it is anything other than coincidence 🤷🏼‍♀️
I’ve done a side by side and tried to draw where I can see it (it was very hard to do so sorry for my effort 🙈)

Thanks! I now see "CA" on one side and "11" on the other though I can reach a bit a see the full "Call 911" now, but I think it's just coincidence. And lets suppose it was true, how would she write "call 991" with her mascara? Or would she have altered it on photoshop? I just find it very unlikely and feel that is more like a coincidence or people conditioned to see that. Not denying though that Britney seems to be going through hell in this conservatorship and probably wants to be rescued.

I've gone down a Britney rabbithole over the past few days too, it's horrible. I noticed Paris Hilton like and comment with a heartbreak emoji on the @dirty2000s Instagram post.

This video made me feel so sad for her too. Even in 2008 after the breakdown she appeared quite together, but the clips from 2019 and 2020 are really worrying.

The eyelashes are a major reach imo too, it's clearly a serious situation but stupid things like that don't help the matter at all.
Poor Britney, my heart breaks for her. If the diagnose is really dementia (I don't believe this), yes it would be normal that her state would progressively worsen. But if it is bipolar or something of the sort, with therapy and medication regulated by professionals, she should be doing fine after all this time and don't need these strong doses of medication that leave her in this mess of a state. If her handlers weren't stressing her by making her go on endless tours to fill their pockets, she should be alright at the moment. It's perfectly possible to live a regular life with bipolar. I know several people who do and even Kanye West with his ups and downs doesn't need to have all his freedom restricted and so sedated. I have a family member with bipolar and though she had some debilitating moments yes where she needed help managing her life, she then got back to her feet with the right adjustments of her medication, sick leave from work and proper help. If it was something like that her handlers should be progressively giving her freedom and ensuring proper treatment with the goal of making her be more independent and not trying to make her like this all her life.

I also wondered if it could be something like schizophrenia which in some cases can be very debilitating and since it has such a bad stigma, it could be a reason they're hiding the diagnosis, also because it doesn't make sense to stress a person with this condition by making them go on tours and work non stop (it makes no sense in either of the diagnosis). It could also explain the high doses of medication, ups and downs, some of her behaviors and not being able to parent properly. I'm just speculating, it could be anything at this point. But she's definitely not mentally well and these people behind the conservatorship don't seem to have her best interests her mind.

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
I think they're lucky to have a "normal" life with a non-famous parent, but they're not lucky to have him specifically. He's not in it for the parenting and you'll never convince me he is when he requests more than 30k PER MONTH to parent them.

I don’t know where you live but here child support is a % of what you earn, so if Britney earned £300,000 per month, she would have to give KFed £30,000, which is fair enough imo.
Also, where else should the money go that she is earning if not providing for her kids? Surely it’s better that KFed and his family are financially provided for (and whose subsequent children are Britneys children’s much-loved siblings,- and whom also live in their family home) than her father stealing it for god knows what.

Reactions: 1
I definitely think her videos have been sped up. Her voice just doesn’t sound like that.

I don’t know where you live but here child support is a % of what you earn, so if Britney earned £300,000 per month, she would have to give KFed £30,000, which is fair enough imo.
Also, where else should the money go that she is earning if not providing for her kids? Surely it’s better that KFed and his family are financially provided for (and whose subsequent children are Britneys children’s much-loved siblings,- and whom also live in their family home) than her father stealing it for god knows what.
Isn’t the issue that she’s paying this plus all their school fees and other Essential things?

Reactions: 4
I’ve read before she does have schizophrenia and the reason her hair is so bad is that she cannot sit still long enough to have it sorted out.

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Paris Hilton tweeted #FreeBritney last night, though using it to promote her TikTok. :confused:

Perhaps she feels it's the one way she can use the hashtag without facing legal action.
She doesn’t seem to address the Issue though? For me it seems just to put her in trending on twitter

She doesn’t seem to address the Issue though? For me it seems just to put her in trending on twitter
I think they can’t directly address it to avoid legal battles with Britneys team. People have tried to in the past (even this week) and then it got removed so I think this is a subtle way and really the only way she can do it

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.