Britney Spears

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Britney reminds me of the creepy Black Mirror episode with Miley, where her whole life is controlled.

Reactions: 7
I don't see "call 991" on her eyelashes? Can someone point me where is it?

Someone on the comments is speculating she was taken to an isolated island. I have no idea but her photos give me a creepy vibe that something is very wrong.

On this post towards the bottom they've circled it. Look at her lower lashes

I still can't see it even with the circle and explanation lol

Apparently in her latest post she was dancing & then crying at the end... this got deleted, the crying was cut and was reposted on her story
Could it be that the team makes her do these dance videos against her will? That would explain the crying and why her makeup is always so smudged. Maybe it's the crying when being forced to do things she doesn't want to. I'm getting seriously worried for her the more I read this thread and see her IG this is so heartbreaking. Also shouldn't the team be deleting comments on IG to keep the facade? On almost all of her posts there are loads of comments speculating about she being held against her will and #freebritney everywhere.

I think her mum is on her side. She always goes to court with her and has previously liked ig comments about freebritney. The latest is that her mum is trying to get in on the conservatorship (presumably so she can help Britney rather than control her).
It makes me really sad too. You should watch “for the record”. It’s a documentary she did just after the c’ship was put in place.
Is it in that documentary that her dad shows up dressed as a creepy clown and the children are scared? I remember watching this video many years ago and I think on a documentary too, and I can't explain why but it made me very unsettled and scared. It all had a odd vibe.

I think I remember seeing on Wendy or another gossip video that her mother was fighting against the father to get the conservatorships rights, but of course the father wants full control of the conservatorship. I still don't understand why it was given to the father and mantained for over 12 years?

Why wasn't it given to the mother? She could be living peacefully with her mother in Louisiana and be more in contact with her sisters. She needs to be around family in a calm and non stressful environment. The least she needs is to be secluded from any social contact outside of her father and the people he hired, no caring family around and touring non stop. Even if she really has the mental issues they say she has and even if a conservatorship is really needed, they're still not caring for Britney's mental health and they're still not taking measures to get her better and happier as they should. She can still have people managing the areas of her life she's not fit to manage alone and still have some freedom on others areas and allowed peace of mind/ retirement from showbiz or much lighter work schedule, which is detrimental to the treatment or management of any mental health issues. Why is this not happening after 12 years in this predicament is baffling to me.

She should be evaluated again by an independent medical team non related to her father and get her treatment reviewed.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
I don't see "call 991" on her eyelashes? Can someone point me where is it?

Someone on the comments is speculating she was taken to an isolated island. I have no idea but her photos give me a creepy vibe that something is very wrong.

I still can't see it even with the circle and explanation lol

Could it be that the team makes her do these dance videos against her will? That would explain the crying and why her makeup is always so smudged. Maybe it's the crying when being forced to do things she doesn't want to. I'm getting seriously worried for her the more I read this thread and see her IG this is so heartbreaking. Also shouldn't the team be deleting comments on IG to keep the facade? On almost all of her posts there are loads of comments speculating about she being held against her will and #freebritney everywhere.

Is it in that documentary that her dad shows up dressed as a creepy clown and the children are scared? I remember watching this video many years ago and I think on a documentary too, and I can't explain why but it made me very unsettled and scared. It all had a odd vibe.

I think I remember seeing on Wendy or another gossip video that her mother was fighting against the father to get the conservatorships rights, but of course the father wants full control of the conservatorship. I still don't understand why it was given to the father and mantained for over 12 years?

Why wasn't it given to the mother? She could be living peacefully with her mother in Louisiana and be more in contact with her sisters. She needs to be around family in a calm and non stressful environment. The least she needs is to be secluded from any social contact outside of her father and the people he hired, no caring family around and touring non stop. Even if she really has the mental issues they say she has and even if a conservatorship is really needed, they're still not caring for Britney's mental health and they're still not taking measures to get her better and happier as they should. She can still have people managing the areas of her life she's not fit to manage alone and still have some freedom on others areas and allowed peace of mind/ retirement from showbiz or much lighter work schedule, which is detrimental to the treatment or management of any mental health issues. Why is this not happening after 12 years in this predicament is baffling to me.

She should be evaluated again by an independent medical team non related to her father and get her treatment reviewed.
This whole situation is totally insane to me... I don’t want to wildly speculate but if the dad behaves like this, does it imply he is also controlling/abusive of the wife?

This whole situation is totally insane to me... I don’t want to wildly speculate but if the dad behaves like this, does it imply he is also controlling/abusive of the wife?
They divorced and long time ago and got back together but haven't seemed to be together for a long time. She lives in Louisiana.

Yep! Because he can't possibly find a job now and he has other kids to support. I think he used that as an excuse.

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Holy tit. Poor Britney. She has really been muzzled her whole career.

I don't see a good outcome for poor Brit. I wonder is her mother trying to help her by trying to get access to the conservatorship? Jamie Lynn has a video of them, including Brit, visiting their old family home on IG. It is weird. Like a time-capsule from when Britney was first famous.

I just read that Britney's sons have a restraining against their grandfather, her dad, as he abused one of them physically as he was angry.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
I find it unbelievable that she's apparently so mentally unwell that she's not able to have control of anything in her life but she's been able to tour etc. That in itself should show that she either doesn't need to be in a conservatorship or she's being exploited.

I find it unbelievable that she's apparently so mentally unwell that she's not able to have control of anything in her life but she's been able to tour etc. That in itself should show that she either doesn't need to be in a conservatorship or she's being exploited.
this system seems so odd, do we havesomething similar in the uk? the only equivalent i can think of is when someone has severe dementia/is dying

Reactions: 1
We have power of attorney here but I'm not sure if it's the same thing?
I have POA over my mother (who has dementia). I can control her finances and any health decisions but can easily be queried/called out by health professionals or anyone who feels I'm not acting in her interests (as it should be). She's not at that stage yet, but we've got it set up now so I can do her online banking etc. and be there during hospital/doctor appointments because she can't retain important information.

Whether she's genuinely got early onset dementia the conservator should be changed at regular intervals. To prevent things like this happening

Reactions: 6
I feel so so bad for her she obviously needed some sort of help at some point, but now it seems as if the dad has completely taken advantage of the situation. Can she not appeal to have another adult ie her mum take over the conservatorship? She may well need help with certain things she does seem very child like?

Reactions: 2
Whether she's genuinely got early onset dementia the conservator should be changed at regular intervals. To prevent things like this happening
I don’t think it is dementia it seems like she’s on some pretty strong medication

Reactions: 3
Just had a look through her stories. It is very sad, the dancing reminds me of a lonely zoo animal, pacing her cage.

• Sad
Watching her breaks my heart!
The video she uploaded 2 days ago dancing to a Rihanna song...she looks like a straight up crazy person. I suspect she is on strong medication.

• Sad
Holy tit. Poor Britney. She has really been muzzled her whole career.

I don't see a good outcome for poor Brit. I wonder is her mother trying to help her by trying to get access to the conservatorship? Jamie Lynn has a video of them, including Brit, visiting their old family home on IG. It is weird. Like a time-capsule from when Britney was first famous.

I just read that Britney's sons have a restraining against their grandfather, her dad, as he abused one of them physically as he was angry.
If her children have a restraining order against her father (I can't imagine how this must have hurt Britney), would it be a reason for the court to take the conservatorship rights off him? Or a conservator can commit crimes, be violent to people and keep his conservatorship rights anyways? I'm not saying this is happening, but imagine if Britney's father abused her physically or mentally, being that he has full control over her life, her treatment, her finances, everyone she sees and even the lawyers she's allowed to hire, how could she go to the police to file a criminal charge against him? How does the court ensure that the conservatorship is not causing danger to the person? Do they usually send independent people (kind of like child protection services when a child is adopted) to check if Britney is being well taken care off? I don't know anything about law in general, much less American law, but all of this makes me very curious.

If her children have a restraining order against her father (I can't imagine how this must have hurt Britney), would it be a reason for the court to take the conservatorship rights off him? Or a conservator can commit crimes, be violent to people and keep his conservatorship rights anyways? I'm not saying this is happening, but imagine if Britney's father abused her physically or mentally, being that he has full control over her life, her treatment, her finances, everyone she sees and even the lawyers she's allowed to hire, how could she go to the police to file a criminal charge against him? How does the court ensure that the conservatorship is not causing danger to the person? Do they usually send independent people (kind of like child protection services when a child is adopted) to check if Britney is being well taken care off? I don't know anything about law in general, much less American law, but all of this makes me very curious.
Yeh this really seems insane, it surprises me her ex isn’t somehow intervening?

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.