Britney Spears #9

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

I donā€™t like to make light of Britney at all but this made me laugh.

• Haha
Reactions: 46
I know she's got pants on but still, ew the coochy shot. She should just get an OnlyFans at this point, it would probably make her really happy.

Reactions: 4
Saw this posted elsewhere, she posted this and deleted it last night. Anyone know what she's even talking about
Did she say pussy pedia? Followed by some nonsensical noises. She seems really manic here. If she's hurt her foot and has a support on it, hopefully that means she does see at least one doctor.

Reactions: 5
Itā€™s dreadful to see this mega star (and thatā€™s what she was ) to be allowed portray her ill health online for the world to ridicule and judge . The girl is clearly unwell and the posting online should be restricted . For a girl that the world thrived to be and every young girl wanted to beā€¦.itā€™s dreadfully sad to watch this and to see it continue daily and no one stopping it and helping the poor girl ! The Brittany long ago would not want this for her 2 boys ā€¦.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Did she say pussy pedia? Followed by some nonsensical noises. She seems really manic here. If she's hurt her foot and has a support on it, hopefully that means she does see at least one doctor.
I think it was "Pussy PDA"

• Sick
Sounds like she said ā€œpussy peadaā€ ?? She sounds really out of here! OMG its dreadful, Where is her ā€œhusbandā€???

Reactions: 1
It's a book, Pussypedia https://amzn.eu/d/cEnn5zb

"There is still a shocking lack of accurate, accessible information about pussies and many esteemed medical sources seem to contradict each other. Pussypedia solves that with extensive reviews of peer-reviewed science that address old myths, confusing inconsistencies, and the influence of gender narratives on scientific research--always in simple, joyful language."

No idea if that's what she's referring to but it is a thing!

It's a book, Pussypedia https://amzn.eu/d/cEnn5zb

"There is still a shocking lack of accurate, accessible information about pussies and many esteemed medical sources seem to contradict each other. Pussypedia solves that with extensive reviews of peer-reviewed science that address old myths, confusing inconsistencies, and the influence of gender narratives on scientific research--always in simple, joyful language."

No idea if that's what she's referring to but it is a thing!
Oh I thought it was something sordid but itā€™s not and appears itā€™s a thing. It doesnā€™t sound so bad now that you have explained this as I had never heard of it. Thanks, maybe thatā€™s what she meant my saying ā€œthere I said itā€ as to mean sheā€™s saying ā€œso what Iā€™m interested in thisā€ , seems nothing to be ashamed to say you are interested in to mean šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø Anyway she she still sounds ā€œtiredā€ or on something to me in that clip. Has Sam been pictured since the picture of him with no wedding ring before or during her tip with that weird guy??? I think Sam is trying to get the hell out of this fucked up situatation that has ā€œbackfiredā€ big time!

Reactions: 2
It's still a bizarre and random thing to say, I'm just glad she had somewhat bigger bikini bottoms on for that and not those tiny little things that barely cover anything!

• Haha
Itā€™s dreadful to see this mega star (and thatā€™s what she was ) to be allowed portray her ill health online for the world to ridicule and judge . The girl is clearly unwell and the posting online should be restricted . For a girl that the world thrived to be and every young girl wanted to beā€¦.itā€™s dreadfully sad to watch this and to see it continue daily and no one stopping it and helping the poor girl ! The Brittany long ago would not want this for her 2 boys ā€¦.
I genuinely donā€™t mean this ā€˜againstā€™ you in any way (if that makes sense?šŸ˜…) but I think we all need to stop referring to Britney as a ā€˜Girlā€™. Sheā€™s not. Sheā€™s a 41 year old woman with two kids.
Please donā€™t get me wrong, I absolutely love her and only want the best for her, but infantilising her is just ridiculous. Shes an adult woman and since sheā€™s got her ā€˜freedomā€™ is acting like an absolute dick. Itā€™s like watching a car crash but I honestly think this is the ā€˜realā€™ her šŸ¤·šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø

Reactions: 25
I genuinely donā€™t mean this ā€˜againstā€™ you in any way (if that makes sense?šŸ˜…) but I think we all need to stop referring to Britney as a ā€˜Girlā€™. Sheā€™s not. Sheā€™s a 41 year old woman with two kids.
Please donā€™t get me wrong, I absolutely love her and only want the best for her, but infantilising her is just ridiculous. Shes an adult woman and since sheā€™s got her ā€˜freedomā€™ is acting like an absolute dick. Itā€™s like watching a car crash but I honestly think this is the ā€˜realā€™ her šŸ¤·šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø
I get what youā€™re saying, im the same age as her but itā€™s hard not to think of her as a teenager, because she doesnā€™t act her age on SM! Its clear she has very obviously mental health issues and itā€™s not morally right to show people no matter WHO they are their MH issues portrayed on SM for the world to see, however yes
Britney is a grown woman and itā€™s my opinion that she is refusing help or refusing to believe she is unwell, or
she simply doesnā€™t think she is unwell when itā€™s clear she is! I hope her boys intervene and help their mother and can recognise she is not well šŸ˜ž

Reactions: 3
I feel very sorry for Britney even though Iā€™m sure she is hard work. But she seems such a textbook case of childhood abuse and trauma. Iā€™m sure self medication during the Sam Lufti years with other damaged folk such as Courtney Love (her childhood sounded appalling), Lindsay Lohan and Paris Hilton exasperated things also. I donā€™t doubt she will die young, I just hope she is able to find some peace and a form of therapy or way of dealing with things that helps.

I think in some ways she is stuck mentally being what others have wanted her to be which leads to these types of images and childlike speech. Just my opinion obviously and it is difficult because it is such a sensitive subject but in Britneyā€™s case - it is so apparent.

Reactions: 7
Oof... As she aggressively cuts fruit in a serving tray, another lighter sits on her counter top. šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø
Screenshot_20230429-235053.png

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.