Britney Spears #9

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oof... As she aggressively cuts fruit in a serving tray, another lighter sits on her counter top. 🤷‍♀️ View attachment 2137583
The cutting seems so fast and weird. I feel like maybe she’s been watching videos of people making juice and she’s trying to copy them. The way she’s cutting and moving the fruit around just doesn’t seem like natural movement to me. And I think she’s just always got a lighter nearby because she smokes, people have said for years she’s a heavy smoker so she probably smokes in every room.

Reactions: 9
It’s not Britney’s sons job to sort her out! They are the children here. They’ve suffered more than anyone due to her behaviour.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
That video is so strange, here she is doing something different than the usual twirling in her living room but yet it's so bizarre. Where is she? Is that her kitchen? It doesn't seem so. The very jerky cutting looks like her hands are shaky, and she still manages to throw a little dancing in there too 🙈 nothing makes sense. Only britney could make a normal task not look normal at all

Reactions: 8
I thought the tray looked very precarious, especially with that huge knife. I was very nervous watching it. That said watermelon juice looks delicious

Reactions: 5
Is there a black ash tray in the background? Looks like there’s a dish within it?

Reactions: 2
Oof... As she aggressively cuts fruit in a serving tray, another lighter sits on her counter top. 🤷‍♀️ View attachment 2137583
She's been a smoker since before her mental health issues really got bad. Even in recent pap shots she's got a cig in her hand. I don't think this is especially alarming or surprising in the scheme of things.

Reactions: 8
The serving tray was what got me, guess Britters doesn’t have a cutting board 🤷‍♀️

Love that she doesn’t de-seed the apples or watermelon, and that the video of her pouring her watermelon smoothie (it’s not “juice” if you just blend it all up with the pulp) cuts off right before it’s clearly about to overflow all over the counter.

Britney and Jack Monroe should do a cooking series together.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
What’s the dog video about? She calls it Sara Beth then calls it Daisy. And that it’s shown at a dog show, I mean is it really or is that just crap? What’s a mineral tube? Buying it an LV backpack for 1200 and “booty shorts” for 2000, wtf that’s gross 😳

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.