Britney Spears #9

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And her husband’s
Disagree her husband is from a historic well off family, as there are in the southern US. They just finished building a home on land owned by his parents.

There was a thread on Brits well known fansite last year. JL's husband was allegedly named in a lawsuit for 3 mens deaths in an RTC, when he got a truck stuck in a ditch on a highway. The lawsuit went away.

I don't think they're millionaires but they aren't poor.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
I don’t know how hard I can knock Jamie Lynn, she’s lived in the shadow of her sister her entire life. I don’t think she was ever a paid member of Britney’s organization the way her parents and brother were. She mostly dropped out of public life after she became a teen mom, which isn’t easy under the best circumstances, and she’s been constantly dogged by untrue rumors about her daughter’s paternity and all the other weirdness circling around Nickelodeon.

I don’t know how I’d react if my very famous, very unwell older sibling was out there saying the tit about me that Britney has said about her. If you look at other celebrity sibling drama, I think JL has been remarkably restrained. There’s undoubtedly all kinds of craziness she could bring up, but she doesn’t. Despite all the insanity coming from Britney and her stans, it’s striking how discreet her family has been.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
How is Jaime Lynn leeching off Britney?
The book she wrote, for one. The original title was even going to be I Must Confesss.
---
But don't get me wrong, I'm not totally unsympathetic. It appears Britney has and continues to be extremely hard to live with, to put it politely. If Jamie hadn't released the book right when the c-ship ended I'd not think much of her either way.

Reactions: 3
I think she did that uncoincidentally as she was trying to raise money to build this home. Records show they applied for a mortgage of 400k around the same time, so they Def are not loaded.

She has also got a reboot of her kids TV show that is self produced coming out. She was scrabbling at anything for money as her own music career flopped.

If you think her sister got $1million for her first childs baby photos and has slowly been worn down from living in Nashville to living in basically the middle of nowhere, you'll see she really wasn't part of this conspiracy theory.

The only thing free Britney loons like to bring up is that JL was named as a trustee of the boys trust funds. But that was in case Britney died before the boys hit 18. Who else could it have been, she was the next youngest responsible adult lol.

Reactions: 10
Disagree her husband is from a historic well off family, as there are in the southern US. They just finished building a home on land owned by his parents.

There was a thread on Brits well known fansite last year. JL's husband was allegedly named in a lawsuit for 3 mens deaths in an RTC, when he got a truck stuck in a ditch on a highway. The lawsuit went away.

I don't think they're millionaires but they aren't poor.
My apologies I did not know this as per usual so many different sources, you don’t know what to believe.

Thank you for the information x

Reactions: 3
I wonder if Jessica Simpson might die before Britney? Similar era. Similar alcohol/drug/mental health issues.
Jessica Simpson displays her toned and tanned body in a sexy lime green SKIMS bikini | Daily Mail Online
I'm obsessed with all things Jessica lately, but I do think she has a lot of support from family and real people in her life, have you seen on her Instagram the video where she's showing off Birdies room, it's an ad, but she's absolutely off her head in it

• Wow
Reactions: 5
I'm obsessed with all things Jessica lately, but I do think she has a lot of support from family and real people in her life, have you seen on her Instagram the video where she's showing off Birdies room, it's an ad, but she's absolutely off her head in it
Jessica is a whole MESS, I think it's pretty clear she traded her alcoholism for something lower-calorie but just as harmful.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Jessica has such a manly face anyway (heavy brow and jaw) and it looks WAY worse when she is overly skinny. Is she on Celeb Death Poll on here? Or should we start a separate thread on her? Conscious I'm derailing this one.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
I didn't realize Jessica was in such a bad way again, I loved her too when I was a teen and it was all about Britney, Christina, Jessica and Mandy! I still really enjoy her earlier songs. I Wanna Love You Forever is stunning. I hope she'll get help.

Reactions: 8
Jessica has such a manly face anyway (heavy brow and jaw) and it looks WAY worse when she is overly skinny. Is she on Celeb Death Poll on here? Or should we start a separate thread on her? Conscious I'm derailing this one.
Yeah I'm almost sure she's on it, oh please do set up a thread I'm all over her lately!

Reactions: 2
Britney and Jessica are in totally different situations rn. Personally I think Jessica is clearly on something god knows what maybe the new Hollywood thing that maintains your body. I don’t think Jessica is going to die anytime soon.

Britney and Jessica are in totally different situations rn. Personally I think Jessica is clearly on something god knows what maybe the new Hollywood thing that maintains your body. I don’t think Jessica is going to die anytime soon.
I loved Jessica Simpson, Christina Augilera, all the era, I did not know Jessica was an alcoholic and on drugs OMG , im off to catch up on her! I thought she just had weight issues and drifted off the scene? Maybe only more publiced in the US ??

I loved Jessica Simpson, Christina Augilera, all the era, I did not know Jessica was an alcoholic and on drugs OMG , im off to catch up on her! I thought she just had weight issues and drifted off the scene? Maybe only more publiced in the US ??
I'm telling you, go look on her page, it's a few posts down, she done a Collab with Birdie's room, I've watched it far too many times!

• Heart
There’s soooo much stuff out there on Jessica with her substance abuse issues.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.