Britney Spears #9

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think Britney is another one (like Katie Price) who shouldn't have animals. There have been umpteen wee dogs (and 1 cat that I recall) over the years who just sort of...disappear...

Reactions: 15
I think Britney is another one (like Katie Price) who shouldn't have animals. There have been umpteen wee dogs (and 1 cat that I recall) over the years who just sort of...disappear...
Didnā€™t something happen not too long ago with her maids or someone calling the police about her dogs? Iā€™ll have to do a quick google but Iā€™m sure something happened. I hate how people with money seem to be able to get away with anything.

Reactions: 9
Do you guys remember when she said she was wearing a dress that was a family heirloom and people on twitter found it on Shein for a couple of quid. This feels like that!! She's moaning about paying thousands for dog accessories (that sounds just like exaggerated clout) but neglects to mention she will happily pay 200k to route a flight somewhere every month.
---
Didnā€™t something happen not too long ago with her maids or someone calling the police about her dogs? Iā€™ll have to do a quick google but Iā€™m sure something happened. I hate how people with money seem to be able to get away with anything.
During Jayden's IG live a few years ago, he said Britney had Dogs taken off her. We've seen on her videos sometimes there's dog mess on her marble floor... Just left there.
There was a rumour online a few years ago that she cut some of her dogs hair off and tried to glue it in her own hair, that was either on deuxmoi or lipstick alley, somewhere like that.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Didnā€™t her maid take her dog to the vets as she was concerned Britney hadnā€™t been feeding him?

Reactions: 6
Do you guys remember when she said she was wearing a dress that was a family heirloom and people on twitter found it on Shein for a couple of quid. This feels like that!! She's moaning about paying thousands for dog accessories (that sounds just like exaggerated clout) but neglects to mention she will happily pay 200k to route a flight somewhere every month.
---

During Jayden's IG live a few years ago, he said Britney had Dogs taken off her. We've seen on her videos sometimes there's dog mess on her marble floor... Just left there.
There was a rumour online a few years ago that she cut some of her dogs hair off and tried to glue it in her own hair, that was either on deuxmoi or lipstick alley, somewhere like that.
I googled it and apparently her maid took the dogs off her a couple of years ago because the vet said they were dehydrated and not being fed properly, but she didnā€™t press charges so Britney got the dogs back. There was also an article from earlier this year about one of her dogs getting out and biting someone so she got a warning. It seems like she doesnā€™t look after them at all, probably just plays with them a bit when she feels like it then forgets them. I hate to say it but thatā€™s how I imagine her as a mother too.

Reactions: 13
Agreed. She "loves" children and animals. The cutesy playing with them stuff. Not so much when it comes to being responsible and providing them with a safe home and the right care. Ie the boring drudge-work.

I suspect she'd be the same if she adopted an orphan from some foreign country. I suspect the only reason she hasn't is because social services have stopped her.

Reactions: 7
Agreed. She "loves" children and animals. The cutesy playing with them stuff. Not so much when it comes to being responsible and providing them with a safe home and the right care. Ie the boring drudge-work.

I suspect she'd be the same if she adopted an orphan from some foreign country. I suspect the only reason she hasn't is because social services have stopped her.
Iā€™m surprised she hasnā€™t gotten a surrogate or something, but I donā€™t know how the law works with that? Every time Iā€™ve seen her with a teddy bear or a pacifier in a pic Iā€™ve wondered if sheā€™s gotten a baby somehow.

Reactions: 3
Iā€™m surprised she hasnā€™t gotten a surrogate or something, but I donā€™t know how the law works with that? Every time Iā€™ve seen her with a teddy bear or a pacifier in a pic Iā€™ve wondered if sheā€™s gotten a baby somehow.
Same reason she doesn't try to adopt. She'd probably love to have a baby via a surrogate but she won't because she knows it would be taken off her by social services.

Reactions: 4
Didnā€™t her maid take her dog to the vets as she was concerned Britney hadnā€™t been feeding him?
Jayden said in his Instagram Live a couple years back that the dogs' caretaker had removed at least one of the dogs from the house because of concerns Britney was keeping it caged up. Jayden was 13 at the time and didn't have more info than that, but it lines up with what we know about Britney and her revolving door of animals.

Reactions: 4
I googled it and apparently her maid took the dogs off her a couple of years ago because the vet said they were dehydrated and not being fed properly, but she didnā€™t press charges so Britney got the dogs back. There was also an article from earlier this year about one of her dogs getting out and biting someone so she got a warning. It seems like she doesnā€™t look after them at all, probably just plays with them a bit when she feels like it then forgets them. I hate to say it but thatā€™s how I imagine her as a mother too.
The dog that got out was one of her guard dogs, her fansite said it was a pincher or doberman that Sam bought her.

Reactions: 2
Ngl my first thought was that he has a very unattractive side profile, actually I didnā€™t believe it was him till I saw him tagged šŸ˜³ Lucky for him he is so handsome from the front šŸ˜†
There is something about Sam that doesnā€™t sit right with me! I canā€™t say heā€™s not handsome, just not my type, However I still think itā€™s a fake relationship, what sort of person or ā€œhusbandā€ is he to think her posts are and behaviours are ā€œnormalā€? He canā€™t surly have her best interests at heart.

Reactions: 14
There is something about Sam that doesnā€™t sit right with me! I canā€™t say heā€™s not handsome, just not my type, However I still think itā€™s a fake relationship, what sort of person or ā€œhusbandā€ is he to think her posts are and behaviours are ā€œnormalā€? He canā€™t surly have her best interests at heart.
I used to genuinely think he was paid by her family to be "in a relationship" with her - i.e. be nice to her and cuddle her and tell her she was pretty, to keep her calm and try to keep her from doing stupid things. However, now after the CS, he's still here, so I don't know what the deal is. It's maybe just slightly better to be married to Britney than to go through the trouble of divorcing her. It seems a lot like he has a lot of life going on outside her. There's not much footage of them together, no mutual friends that we see, etc. If you told me he lives in his own place and goes to visit her once a week, I wouldn't even be surprised.

Reactions: 14
I used to genuinely think he was paid by her family to be "in a relationship" with her - i.e. be nice to her and cuddle her and tell her she was pretty, to keep her calm and try to keep her from doing stupid things. However, now after the CS, he's still here, so I don't know what the deal is. It's maybe just slightly better to be married to Britney than to go through the trouble of divorcing her. It seems a lot like he has a lot of life going on outside her. There's not much footage of them together, no mutual friends that we see, etc. If you told me he lives in his own place and goes to visit her once a week, I wouldn't even be surprised.
I also believed this was the purpose of Sam??? and he is getting a lot of work now because of her. I also found it odd that she was ā€œallowedā€ under the Cship to have a live in boyfriend? I donā€™t think that marriage is legal either! I believe he makes his own money and doesnā€™t leech off Britney but her deluded fans would turn on him so heā€™s got himself into a tricky situation if and or when he decides to ever leave her šŸ˜¬

Reactions: 5
I agree with pp that I thought Sam was paid to be her boyf. Very odd to allow her to have a live in boyf if she was unable to make her own decisions.

Perhaps Sam is in fact gay. And Britney may or may not know what he is really up to. Even if it is a "legit" rship, presumably he realises he won't ever be a father if he stays with her? I mean, I'm in my 30s and happily childfree myself but I realise I'm in the minority. One wonders wtaf they talk about though.

I suspect he is just biding his time. He's only late 20s. Were his parents at the wedding? Wonder what they make of it!

I agree with pp that I thought Sam was paid to be her boyf. Very odd to allow her to have a live in boyf if she was unable to make her own decisions.

Perhaps Sam is in fact gay. And Britney may or may not know what he is really up to. Even if it is a "legit" rship, presumably he realises he won't ever be a father if he stays with her? I mean, I'm in my 30s and happily childfree myself but I realise I'm in the minority. One wonders wtaf they talk about though.

I suspect he is just biding his time. He's only late 20s. Were his parents at the wedding? Wonder what they make of it!
His whole family was at the wedding, his sister Faye posted a photo of them sitting alongside Madonna et al talking about how happy she was for him and how excited they were to welcome Britney to the family.

• Sick
Reactions: 6
I'm also of the opinion that Sam was paid to be there to keep her sweet and now he's just hanging around in the hopes it'll open more opportunities for him. Britney seems like a handful and it's unlikely Sam wears the trousers in the relationship, he's screwed either way because if he tried to help her (which I'm sure she'd be unhappy about) then he'd be accused of being like her father and if he leaves her to it, like he is doing, then he's still in the wrong.

One wonders what first attracted Sam's family to millionaire redneck Britney Spears. (To paraphrase Mrs Merton talking to magician Paul Daniels' wife)

Damn sure I wouldn't be happy for my adult son to marry a woman approaching 40 with substance abuse problems and 2 kids she had taken off her.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.