Britney Spears #9

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It occured to me the other day and like a previous poster said itā€™s like she videos are videos of photo shoots, Iā€™d say the way she acts in them is identical to how she was coached to and did photo shoots pre and in the height of her fame. Sheā€™s obviously very very troubled and if like suggested she had large periods of time with little to no access to social media it could be that in her own way sheā€™s doing what she thinks people want and other people do? Like she believes this is what instgram is, extensions of the photo shoots in which she was actively encouraged to pose dress and dance seductively even when underage.

Reactions: 21
Yeah I understand that. Doesn't make it right, however.
I guess? Psychology really isn't that granular. Sure, if Brit has been evaluated has having the cognitive abilities of a 4-year-old, then yes, absolutely she'd be in care.

But a teenager? What, really, is the difference between a 15-year-old and an 18-year-old?

It seems like buying and selling that home that Sam clearly wanted hasnā€™t helped. She needs the Vegas income, or another source of steady revenue. Sheā€™s always had people to look after her finances and the money has always been there. No wonder she has no clue.

Reactions: 10
It's amazing how fast some of these rich celebs can lose money with poor decisions and exploitation from people around them.

Reactions: 13
I think this is the same story
Thank you :) It does feel like everything her father said would happen if she wasn't under the Cship is coming true. Sad thing is her fandom will still just say there's something sinister going on and she isn't free as opposed to accepting she's extremely ill and spiralling. It's so hard to link this Britney to the one we all heard speak so eloquently against her Cship.

Whatā€™s going on with her book? I feel like every few months thereā€™s a story about how itā€™s delayed for some new reason but has it even been properly confirmed by any publishers?

Reactions: 2
Whatā€™s going on with her book? I feel like every few months thereā€™s a story about how itā€™s delayed for some new reason but has it even been properly confirmed by any publishers?
I honestly can't imagine her sitting down with someone and being able to recall and articulate her memories and life story, she seems off her head all the time and judging by her instagram ramblings that make absolutely no sense, then these people who are trying to get this book written are likely having a nightmare with it.
I think it'll keep getting delayed until they have to find an excuse as to why it's not happening indefinitely.

Reactions: 14
I honestly can't imagine her sitting down with someone and being able to recall and articulate her memories and life story, she seems off her head all the time and judging by her instagram ramblings that make absolutely no sense, then these people who are trying to get this book written are likely having a nightmare with it.
I think it'll keep getting delayed until they have to find an excuse as to why it's not happening indefinitely.
Yeah I really canā€™t imagine it happening but then there will be an article about how the book is almost ready, I can never work out whatā€™s true or not with all the articles written about her lol.

Reactions: 2
Idk whatā€™s going to happen but if this ā€˜secret filmingā€™ does turn out to be intact true I hope they all have the biggest case of karma known to man. I will always have the biggest soft spot for Britney ā˜¹. I wish so badly things were different for her in every way.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Idk whatā€™s going to happen but if this ā€˜secret filmingā€™ does turn out to be intact true I hope they all have the biggest case of karma known to man. I will always have the biggest soft spot for Britney ā˜¹. I wish so badly things were different for her in every way.
Im sorry but I still canā€™t wrap my head around why you like her so much. I feel like you mix liking her music with her as a person which I think is the whole burning problem with the fandom and it does her no good. Yes she is very Ill but sheā€™s also an adult with accountability and she generally is not a nice person and wonā€™t let anyone help her. She is a huge barrier to why things arenā€™t better for her.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Right that recent video sheā€™s just posted.. she looks off her tits!! So sad to see when Iā€™ll be first to admit I loved her as a kid back in her hey day!

Reactions: 9
She needed the conservatorship, Free Britney were conspiracy theorists who made up their own agenda.

Reactions: 19
Why is she constantly pulling down her bikini bottomsā€¦ they are barely covering šŸ± as it is!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.