Britney Spears #9

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really think she’s too far gone now. I do wish she’d be banned from having animals though. That pinching is horrific and using the dog as a bleeping prop while you try and be sexy is absolutely grim.

Reactions: 23
I really think she’s too far gone now. I do wish she’d be banned from having animals though. That pinching is horrific and using the dog as a bleeping prop while you try and be sexy is absolutely grim.
Yeah I do think they should be taken, if that’s what she will post on instagram what the hell happens in private

Reactions: 11
So cruel and you could see it hurt the poor soul. I have zero sympathy for her now. She's lost the plot.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Yeah I do think they should be taken, if that’s what she will post on instagram what the hell happens in private
You can see from the get go the dog looks wary of her so I dread to think what else she's done 😪 Shame on Sam for allowing her to be rough with the dog like that too, absolute scumbag.

Makes you wonder how she treated her kids before they were removed from her care.
I'm sure when they are older they will write books about their childhood.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
You can see from the get go the dog looks wary of her so I dread to think what else she's done 😪 Shame on Sam for allowing her to be rough with the dog like that too, absolute scumbag.

Makes you wonder how she treated her kids before they were removed from her care.
I'm sure when they are older they will write books about their childhood.
If that video is anything to go by I dread to think how she treated the kids. Probably dancing around them with that insane open mouth smile prodding and poking them. Thinking about it as well, the dog rolls over and it could be because it wants a belly rub but it could also be because it’s scared and it being submissive.

Reactions: 5
Didn’t the kids say she tried to bath them babies? Does that mean she insisted on washing them rather than letting them wash themselves? She clearly didn’t care about or respect their privacy. Her randomly waking them up in the night to ‘apply lotion’ sounds pretty terrifying and abusive, those poor boys.

Still, they’ll be some fan along in a second to tell us it’s all her ungrateful children’s fault for you know, having skin and daring to sleep when Britney demanded attention.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Shes posted the dog video again. It's actually making me angry, she's knows exactly what she's doing.

Reactions: 7
Is she in the UK? Her posts have the Union Jack on them,maybe the RSPCA should be informed 🤔
They all have 🇬🇧 or 👠 or both but she’s not in the uk so I’ve no idea why. Like she’s posted an apple and captioned it with the flag, a picture of her carrying a (her?) child and the shoe, it doesn’t make sense.

Reactions: 1
Now she’s not even posting the ridiculous twirling videos, it’s just posing like she thinks she’s on a photo shoot. This is why fame is so toxic for mental health.

Reactions: 8
Now she’s not even posting the ridiculous twirling videos, it’s just posing like she thinks she’s on a photo shoot. This is why fame is so toxic for mental health.
She looks so blank and just squeezes her boobs together and they sometimes seem to move by themselves… She clearly isn’t well but I can’t see anything changing because she doesn’t think she has any problems.

Reactions: 9
I imagine she was also the kind to run around the house naked even though she has two teenage boys who would be absolutely traumatised by that. I wouldn’t want to see my mother either in that case!

Reactions: 7
They all have 🇬🇧 or 👠 or both but she’s not in the uk so I’ve no idea why. Like she’s posted an apple and captioned it with the flag, a picture of her carrying a (her?) child and the shoe, it doesn’t make sense.
Wasn’t she photographed at Bristol airport sparking rumours about Glastonbury?

Wasn’t she photographed at Bristol airport sparking rumours about Glastonbury?
There was a rumour that she was but apparently she wasn’t it was just someone who looked like and was in Mexico at the time or something. I’ve no idea though, there are so many rumours and stories and half the pictures and videos of her that she posts herself don’t look like her so when someone else posts something saying it’s her and it doesn’t look quite like her it still could be! She is uploading photos and videos of her in her house it those could’ve been taken any time. There’s also rumours she had her passport taken away so she wouldn’t be able to come to the uk but she went to Mexico but then apparently her passport is just controlled not removed and the rumours change. If she is in the uk I’d still like to know why the 👠 on posts not about shoes 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She looks so blank and just squeezes her boobs together and they sometimes seem to move by themselves… She clearly isn’t well but I can’t see anything changing because she doesn’t think she has any problems.
She reminds me of a girl I know who has Bi-Polar. She stopped taking her meds because she thought she was fine and spiralled so bad. She got sectioned in the end but it took ages and it just got worse and worse.

Reactions: 8
I don't care what her mental health struggles are, there is no excuse for abusing a dog or any animal. There was talk years back about this too. She needs to be reported to whatever authority there is out there for this and they should see that video. From her latest video Sam clearly stands by watching while she does this tit as he comes in to kiss her.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
She quite often has a wee belly (I mean it's all relative, it's still much skinnier than me!) I wouldn't read much into it. Too many cheetos and Frappucinos probably.

I suspect if she was going to get pregnant at this stage (41.5yrs old with health issues), she would need to be undergoing IVF or getting a surrogate/adoption. Wouldn't surprise me if she popped up one day with boy/girl twins as all celebs do. Then a court case where authorities try to take them away.
It's a weird thing that I am perfectly OK with being 43 myself but find it bleeping mental that Britney spears is a woman in her 40s too.

Reactions: 9
There was a rumour that she was but apparently she wasn’t it was just someone who looked like and was in Mexico at the time or something. I’ve no idea though, there are so many rumours and stories and half the pictures and videos of her that she posts herself don’t look like her so when someone else posts something saying it’s her and it doesn’t look quite like her it still could be! She is uploading photos and videos of her in her house it those could’ve been taken any time. There’s also rumours she had her passport taken away so she wouldn’t be able to come to the uk but she went to Mexico but then apparently her passport is just controlled not removed and the rumours change. If she is in the uk I’d still like to know why the 👠 on posts not about shoes 😂
It's possible she just has a passport card, which allows US citizens to travel to Mexico, Canada, and the Caribbean. The land borders in the US are a little more loosy-goosy about passports, I was able to talk my way into Canada with just a US driver's license and my birth certificate.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.