Britney Spears #9

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just watched the video in question. There is zero doubt in my mind that she is on drugs. Majorly and severely. With the conservatorship over she can do whatever the hell she likes which seems to be taking drugs and twirling around in a thong. She looks utterly gone and it’s so terribly sad.
If the worst does happen you have to wonder whether the conservatorship would have saved her- and the Free Britney movement led to her demise.

• Sad
Reactions: 31
She's 100% addicted to stimulants. Constantly clenching her jaw, her eyes just look wired, the sexualised dancing and she's so greasy as she'll be sweating profusely. Her teeth are on their way out too.

I had an addiction problem about a decade ago to stimulants and it all feels very familiar.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Horrific. She's seriously declined this year. I'd believe it if someone told me she won't last the year tbh. It's so sad but I can't see any hope. I still don't understand how she can't be forced into a treatment facility, I know people keep saying you can't against her will but what's the point in the system if we can't save people who can't see they need help? It's madness. Noone would doubt how ill she is now.
I don’t know how the system works in America but here in the UK the mental health team said if my sister didn’t come willingly to stay at the hospital they would send police to come and get her and force her

Reactions: 6
Her agent Cade Hudson, posted this on his private IG just over a week ago. It's the first time he's ever commented publically on her. Interesting timing.

Screenshot 2023-07-06 at 00.44.50.png

• Wow
Reactions: 7
And again... Where is her loving husband? Not sure how he is not being called out.

He is an absolute douche-bag.

Oh well... I guess. Unfortunately, the #FreeBritney nut jobs have nearly put her in a grave. Way to go. 😡

Reactions: 14
Just echoing what a lot of you have already said but this is the absolute worst I have seen her! There have been many shocking videos before but this one wins hands down. I stand by what I have previously said, she won’t make old bones. I think she will overdose, most likely accidentally and be found in he bath like Whitney. I don’t blame her sons for not wanting to see her! She looks seriously scary in this video, absolutely terrifying!
Its sad to see!

• Sad
Reactions: 4
She’s at it again. Completely manic. When the filter slips she looks terrifying. And the clip in hair at the back, I’m guessing she has very short dark hair without it? (I think she’s on crack or meth).
Omg those cheap tape in extensions. She isn’t even going to get her hair done properly. What an absolute disaster.

Reactions: 3
No wonder her sons don’t want anything to do with her. I think kids would find this behaviour not only confusing but scary as well.

Reactions: 11
No wonder her sons don’t want anything to do with her. I think kids would find this behaviour not only confusing but scary as well.
My grandma was diagnosed with schizophrenia, back then it was a death sentence, there was no drugs and no treatment, you were other locked up or your family were left to care for you. I never knew my grandma as she passed away from the condition when my dad was 15. My dad rarely speaks about her but on the odd occasion he does he said that he was absolutely terrified of her. She would shout, scream and talk to people who were not there. She could also be violent. I’m not saying that Britney has schizophrenia but I totally get why Britneys sons would not want to see her. When people are unpredictable like that they are extremely scary!

• Sad
Reactions: 10
She's 100% addicted to stimulants. Constantly clenching her jaw, her eyes just look wired, the sexualised dancing and she's so greasy as she'll be sweating profusely. Her teeth are on their way out too.

I had an addiction problem about a decade ago to stimulants and it all feels very familiar.
I have seen people with severe bipolar who responded in similar ways so am not sure- it can tip into a similar kind of mania. Maybe as the underlying processes are somewhat similar = overstimulated nervous system.

I feel quite annoyed at all the conspiracy theorists who keep saying how great she is and how lovely she looks (and who played a part in all this mess). Stupid parasocial investment and irresponsible assumptions.

I don’t like the idea of conservatorships and they probably do induce issues as the subjects don’t learn essential skills, but it was certainly preferable to the outcome : /

Reactions: 6
My grandma was diagnosed with schizophrenia, back then it was a death sentence, there was no drugs and no treatment, you were other locked up or your family were left to care for you. I never knew my grandma as she passed away from the condition when my dad was 15. My dad rarely speaks about her but on the odd occasion he does he said that he was absolutely terrified of her. She would shout, scream and talk to people who were not there. She could also be violent. I’m not saying that Britney has schizophrenia but I totally get why Britneys sons would not want to see her. When people are unpredictable like that they are extremely scary!
Same my grandmother was too and my mother. Grandmother was locked up in very prolific mental hospital back in the day. It's all shut down long ago. My mother used to terrify me before she was eventually properly medicated. She'd go for my dad with shovel, knives you name it. She's beat us, she once just walked in the living room and wrapped a mop round my head! We had to climb out the window to get away from her a few times and run to a neighbour. It's scary to live with.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.