Britney Spears #9

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She needed the conservatorship, Free Britney were conspiracy theorists who made up their own agenda.
This. I remember at the time I guessed she had a fairly serious mood disorder, and looks like my suspicions were correct…poor Britney. I’ll be surprised if she makes it to 50 years old.

• Sad
Reactions: 16
I’ve seen this written several times before and I mean this respectfully, but what do you mean by that? Do you think she will overdose or end her own life?

This. I remember at the time I guessed she had a fairly serious mood disorder, and looks like my suspicions were correct…poor Britney. I’ll be surprised if she makes it to 50 years old.

Reactions: 2
She will OD, she wouldn’t take her own life as she doesn’t think anything’s wrong. I dread to think what will happen to her if she runs out of cash.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
I don’t think anyone ever truly knew the real Britney. I think the fans who love her, love a false persona she was forced to portray, and I truly don’t think she has ever been more “real” than she is being currently. I think this is the closest we will ever get to seeing what she’s really like behind the scenes.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Im sorry but I still can’t wrap my head around why you like her so much. I feel like you mix liking her music with her as a person which I think is the whole burning problem with the fandom and it does her no good. Yes she is very Ill but she’s also an adult with accountability and she generally is not a nice person and won’t let anyone help her. She is a huge barrier to why things aren’t better for her.
hmm…well I’m clearly not alone with liking her ‘so much’ there’s people out there who love Britney who are not crazy stans you know. A few of my friends included. All with good jobs and families!! I do not mix liking her music and her 🤦🏼‍♀️. I can’t remember the last time I actually listened to a Britney song. I can still like Britney and worry for her even though yes she’s clearly not well. I think there’s many, many reasons for how she is reasons we will never know, nor should we. It’s ok with this ‘oh she should be held accountable for how she is….’ Would we be saying that to other mentally ill people who end up in an institute? Anyway yeah like I said I am entitled to think what I want. None of us know Britney none of us know what exactly is going on all we see is her socials and read the constant blinds. Really we know nothing.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
She looks deranged and filthy in that video. Does she think she looks good that’s what I want to know.

• Sad
Reactions: 10
hmm…well I’m clearly not alone with liking her ‘so much’ there’s people out there who love Britney who are not crazy stans you know. A few of my friends included. All with good jobs and families!! I do not mix liking her music and her 🤦🏼‍♀️. I can’t remember the last time I actually listened to a Britney song. I can still like Britney and worry for her even though yes she’s clearly not well. I think there’s many, many reasons for how she is reasons we will never know, nor should we. It’s ok with this ‘oh she should be held accountable for how she is….’ Would we be saying that to other mentally ill people who end up in an institute? Anyway yeah like I said I am entitled to think what I want. None of us know Britney none of us know what exactly is going on all we see is her socials and read the constant blinds. Really we know nothing.
I hate this whole she should take accountability for her actions and take her medication and stop acting so mentally unwell.
Like my sister who had Psychosis was going to gouge out my neighbours eye with a fork because she really believed he was a paedophile but he wasn’t. How can someone like that be accountable for their actions when they are that far gone?
It’s not as simple as take your medication, stop strip teasing online, act your age, take responsibility for your actions, when the women is clearly very unwell and needs a intervention.
My sister refused to take her medication and refused to go to the hospital so they sectioned her.
A lot of mentally unwell people tend to not want to take their medication. Also some mentally unwell women become very sexual like Britney.
This is why I don’t give Britney a hard time yes I like her and I will admit that I loved her growing up but I can see just how mentally unwell she is and want nothing but the best for her and for her to get better and build back a relationship with her sons.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I have seen in my own family a very unwell aunt when her mental health spirals, she will be hospitalized and her medications are reviewed, after a few months everything balances out for her and she starts feeling well and engaging in life again. At this point she feels she is doing really well and no longer really needs meds, and starts taking them erratically then eventually stopping them completely, she becomes suicidal again, she goes missing, we are all frantic, she is hospitalized and her meds rechecked and the entire cycle starts again.

There is nothing we can do, we cannot force her to take medication, we cannot reason with her when she stops taking them, when she restarts them she feels great and becomes convinced she no longer needs them as she is "well". Her adult daughter is heartbroken and trying to cope with her mother being in this cycle, her daughter has a demanding job, is married with children of her own and her mother cannot be trusted alone with the grandchildren. There is no respite for her adult daughter and she is always waiting for the phone to ring that her mother has gone missing again but this time is not coming back. Her daughter has been married twelve years but never had a honeymoon or gone on holiday as her mother cannot be left. This has been the cycle for decades, my aunt is in her seventies now and it is still ongoing. This is the reality of people in your family being mentally unwell, it can break the family members that are there trying to support them.

I hope Britney has support I really do, but there is only so much people around her can do, she is clearly unwell but I don't know who can reach her now.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
Are the 🇬🇧 flags she posts a reference to 'Brit' and her name, as someone suggested? Or is she heading to the UK? I can't imagine that.

Ooof... Today's video. This is the worst I've seen her yet. She looks very, very, very ill.

So, I think we can all agree that Sam is NOT in this "relationship" for the right reasons? How could he just allow this to happen to his "wife?" I would be desperately looking for support/help for her before it's too late.

He looked pretty content on that yacht with his friends.

Bad screenshot. The video is absolutely horrifying.

1688567142722.png

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Its just getting worse and worse. So so sad.
I always wonder, she has such a big house. Surely she isn't the one to maintain it, does she have gardeners cleaners / housestaff?
Are they there, always behind the scenes while britney is in her living room gyrating around all day. Now THEY would have some stories to tell

Reactions: 14
She looks ill, old, off her face. Like those mugshots of addicts. Just awful to witness.

• Sad
Reactions: 17
She looks ill, old, off her face. Like those mugshots of addicts. Just awful to witness.
And those STUPID BOOTS. They were fashion for one season years ago, weren’t they? Does she not own sandals for summer?!?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Just echoing what a lot of you have already said but this is the absolute worst I have seen her! There have been many shocking videos before but this one wins hands down. I stand by what I have previously said, she won’t make old bones. I think she will overdose, most likely accidentally and be found in he bath like Whitney. I don’t blame her sons for not wanting to see her! She looks seriously scary in this video, absolutely terrifying!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
Just echoing what a lot of you have already said but this is the absolute worst I have seen her! There have been many shocking videos before but this one wins hands down. I stand by what I have previously said, she won’t make old bones. I think she will overdose, most likely accidentally and be found in he bath like Whitney. I don’t blame her sons for not wanting to see her! She looks seriously scary in this video, absolutely terrifying!
I can see something similar to Whitney happening too 😔

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Horrific. She's seriously declined this year. I'd believe it if someone told me she won't last the year tbh. It's so sad but I can't see any hope. I still don't understand how she can't be forced into a treatment facility, I know people keep saying you can't against her will but what's the point in the system if we can't save people who can't see they need help? It's madness. Noone would doubt how ill she is now.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.