Britney Spears #9

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It was Katie Perry lookalike in double denim spotted at bristol airport posted by one person on twitter that probably started off that nonsence.

The toothbrush with the red hair totally kills it

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Her cold, dead, shark-like eyes terrify me.

That poor dog.

As someone else said, what is it with her text with her posts? It's either 🇬🇧 or 👠 or mysterious things like 'Have you saved the date?'

The woman is lost.

And why the random pic of (her?) kid playing a videogame?

Reactions: 7
3 times she's posted the dog video now. What the duck is going on?

Reactions: 5
I think it's futile trying to understand anything she does at this point cause you can't understand mental illness to this level, she likely doesn't even know why she does the stuff she does herself

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
Wow, so I just saw the dog video and it led me to search to see if this thread exists and here I am.. I think I have a lot to catch up on but my God she is not well is she 😞. It's really sad

Reactions: 9
For a minute I thought she was gonna whack her baps out and breast feed the poor dog. Such a strange awkward video that seems very sexualised.
😳😳😳

• Haha
Reactions: 15
They all have 🇬🇧 or 👠 or both but she’s not in the uk so I’ve no idea why. Like she’s posted an apple and captioned it with the flag, a picture of her carrying a (her?) child and the shoe, it doesn’t make sense.
Bear with me here, but I think it might be because she gets nicknamed Brit, so she's saying she's a Brit? I know that sounds weird, but having had severe mental health issues a long time ago, I can confirm that little coincidences like this seem big and meaningful to you at the time.

Reactions: 10
She's seriously unwell and it's sick that her so called husband isn't doing tit to help her. She needs sectioning, as I've said before, or she will end up dead. I suppose her family are tit scared of her kicking off at them and/or cutting them off, else they would have surely intervened by now? She's always yanking at those tiny knickers she wears in the videos. It just makes me feel very sad and uncomfortable watching any of her content.

• Angry
Reactions: 7
She's seriously unwell and it's sick that her so called husband isn't doing tit to help her. She needs sectioning, as I've said before, or she will end up dead. I suppose her family are tit scared of her kicking off at them and/or cutting them off, else they would have surely intervened by now? She's always yanking at those tiny knickers she wears in the videos. It just makes me feel very sad and uncomfortable watching any of her content.
I've said it before and I'll say it again.

She is an adult. Her family can't force her into treatment. Her husband can't force her into treatment. Concerned citizens on the internet can't force her into treatment.

The only things that can trigger a hold are active threats of harm to herself or others. There's no indication of that right now.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I've said it before and I'll say it again.

She is an adult. Her family can't force her into treatment. Her husband can't force her into treatment. Concerned citizens on the internet can't force her into treatment.

The only things that can trigger a hold are active threats of harm to herself or others. There's no indication of that right now.
Physically yes, mentally no. She has reverted back to a young teenager mentally.

Reactions: 4
These latest few videos are probably some of the worst she’s posted…. That one of her and her dog 😳😳😳

I expect she invisioned a wholesome old fashioned kind of vibe à la lassie but she's middle aged and known as acting/being sexually provacative so it doesn't work.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Bear with me here, but I think it might be because she gets nicknamed Brit, so she's saying she's a Brit? I know that sounds weird, but having had severe mental health issues a long time ago, I can confirm that little coincidences like this seem big and meaningful to you at the time.
Yeah, that makes sense! Thank you.

Reactions: 1
Physically yes, mentally no. She has reverted back to a young teenager mentally.
The law doesn't work on your emotional age, though. She's physically and legally an adult, making it very hard to get her help against her will.

Reactions: 12
Her boobs look way bigger, has she gotten them done!?
All recent videos also focus very much on her boobs 😳

The photo of her kid playing a video game with the caption “MINE” is bleeping deranged. she doesn’t know her sons! Hasn’t for years.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.