Britney Spears #9

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder what they made of their new daughter in law parading around after the nuptials wearing nothing but a a blazer, knickers, and manic grin.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Why was the thread deleted?
All posts that were made in the duplicate thread were moved over to the original thread below

Reactions: 3
I've also always thought Sam was paid to be a boyfriend, initially hired by Jamie.

Whatever the case, his and Britney's "relationship" is so odd and nothing about that bizarre wedding came across as real in any way.

Reactions: 5
Oh dear lord - full on close up of her bra….not sure I expected that when I opened Instagram.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I agree with pp that I thought Sam was paid to be her boyf. Very odd to allow her to have a live in boyf if she was unable to make her own decisions.

Perhaps Sam is in fact gay. And Britney may or may not know what he is really up to. Even if it is a "legit" rship, presumably he realises he won't ever be a father if he stays with her? I mean, I'm in my 30s and happily childfree myself but I realise I'm in the minority. One wonders wtaf they talk about though.

I suspect he is just biding his time. He's only late 20s. Were his parents at the wedding? Wonder what they make of it!
Agreed, he is still young and with men and having children it's different. I found out recently, at 38, I'm early menopause so it's very possible, especially given her suspected lifestyle, her ability to conceive and carry is at a disadvantage. Mentally, unless he was around 24/7 with a child, I don't think the State would allow her to raise it alone. However, looking at the likes of Kipper Price who, despite significant evidence of child neglect/abuse/parent alienation/disgusting house, still have her kids so the systems don't always do their duty.

Reactions: 2
Oh dear lord - full on close up of her bra….not sure I expected that when I opened Instagram.
Yep that was just weird but then I think i just expect the unexpected with her so very little that she posts surprises me these days 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I wonder what they made of their new daughter in law parading around after the nuptials wearing nothing but a a blazer, knickers, and manic grin.
Persia (Iran) was very liberal until the revolution. I believe true Persian culture is unphased by nudity and xes stuff, I mean Sam's sisters don't wear any veils and he's never spoken about Islam tbh.

However didn't Britney say herself on IG she wants to meet the Dad and hasn't so far? That might be tricky, I think he's still in Iran.

Reactions: 4
I think they are hers, she’s just pushing them together? You can see the light coloured freckles on her chest/neck area.

Why all the cryptic tit 🤯

Reactions: 2
Yes, the cryptic tit annoys me. Did we ever find out what flipping "Project Rose" was in the end?
Put out your damn book Britney and say what it is that you want to say.

Reactions: 5
She’s literally lost the plot, the caption on her latest post hurts my brain

Reactions: 7
She has sly digs from time to time at certain people, like the barbie thing aimed at JL's daughter but I dont think any of what she writes is cryptic, to me it just seems like nonsensical ramblings of a very mentally unwell and unmedicated woman with drugs/drink possibly thrown into the mix.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
She has sly digs from time to time at certain people, like the barbie thing aimed at JL's daughter but I dont think any of what she writes is cryptic, to me it just seems like nonsensical ramblings of a very mentally unwell and unmedicated woman with drugs/drink possibly thrown into the mix.
I agree with you

Reactions: 6
Yes agreed she gets sly digs in and she rambled on which don’t mind reading as it give you an insight into her stability, but the cryptic posts/ pictures with no caption is what I meant by cryptic.

Reactions: 1
Yes agreed she gets sly digs in and she rambled on which don’t mind reading as it give you an insight into her stability, but the cryptic posts/ pictures with no caption is what I meant by cryptic.
Oh I know, my post wasn't aimed at you, it's because I see a hell of alot of the free Britney crowd obsessing and trying to decode what she's saying because they refuse to believe she's mentally unwell. Some of the things they say are pretty insane!

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.