Jessica Simpson

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I did a search and I found that yes indeed, Jessica does appear on many people's Celebrity Death Pool lists. Shame.
---
Here is the article which has increased concern:
Jessica Simpson displays her toned and tanned body in a sexy lime green SKIMS bikini | Daily Mail Online
---
I commented: Jessica has such a manly face anyway (heavy brow and jaw) and it looks WAY worse when she is overly skinny.

@I'm luvvin it hunz commented: I'm obsessed with all things Jessica lately, but I do think she has a lot of support from family and real people in her life, have you seen on her Instagram the video where she's showing off Birdies room, it's an ad, but she's absolutely off her head in it

@WaWooWeeWa commented: Jessica is a whole MESS, I think it's pretty clear she traded her alcoholism for something lower-calorie but just as harmful.

@Lonette commented: I didn't realize Jessica was in such a bad way again, I loved her too when I was a teen and it was all about Britney, Christina, Jessica and Mandy! I still really enjoy her earlier songs. I Wanna Love You Forever is stunning. I hope she'll get help.

@MrsLucas commented: Britney and Jessica are in totally different situations rn. Personally I think Jessica is clearly on something god knows what maybe the new Hollywood thing that maintains your body. I don’t think Jessica is going to die anytime soon.

@JessicaRabbit commented: I loved Jessica Simpson, Christina Augilera, all the era, I did not know Jessica was an alcoholic and on drugs OMG , im off to catch up on her! I thought she just had weight issues and drifted off the scene? Maybe only more publiced in the US ??

OK, so I think we are ready to go!

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Thanks for the thread!

Jessica was one of the celeb body goals back in the day during my formative years. If only I'd been old and wise enough to know that the way these popstars look was not natural or sustainable for the vast majority of people. So much time wasted day dreaming about looking like them!

Reactions: 12
Thanks for the thread!

Jessica was one of the celeb body goals back in the day during my formative years. If only I'd been old and wise enough to know that the way these popstars look was not natural or sustainable for the vast majority of people. So much time wasted day dreaming about looking like them!
Agreed. I remember OBSESSING about how she dieted to get into the Daisy Dukes. I think she was actually relatively honest about the fact she starved herself and exercised for about 8 hours a day.

• Sad
Reactions: 10
She was known for her body so I imagine her weight gain and then the botched cosmetic surgery afterwards contributed to her alcoholism. I always thought she was uniquely beautiful however nowadays she has the dead behind the eyes look similar to Britney. I suspect she's heavily medicated

• Sad
Reactions: 9
She was known for her body so I imagine her weight gain and then the botched cosmetic surgery afterwards contributed to her alcoholism. I always thought she was uniquely beautiful however nowadays she has the dead behind the eyes look similar to Britney. I suspect she's heavily medicated
Oooh, what was the botched plastic surgery? I've not kept up completely with Jessica over the years - I knew about the drinking but not surgery.

Agree with the dead behind the eyes assessment - some of the pics I saw after the posts made in the Britney thread were scary! :oops:

Oooh, what was the botched plastic surgery? I've not kept up completely with Jessica over the years - I knew about the drinking but not surgery.

Agree with the dead behind the eyes assessment - some of the pics I saw after the posts made in the Britney thread were scary! :oops:
She had 2 tummy tucks after the first 2 kids and I don't think they went as planned. I would have thought wait until you've had all your kids then do it. Surprised she didn't hire a surrogate for the third if her pregnancy body bothered her that much. This photo shows what looks like either bad photoshopping or stretched loose skin.

Not sure what I make of her husband. She's never had the best taste in men, like Britney, but I think he was punching. Maybe he's controlling. They seemed to have a happy settled life a few years ago but then she started looking drugged obviously coinciding with her drinking. Maybe he's got her heavily medicated now. I think her parents were also pushy with her career and that won't have helped her.

Attachments

I never knew anything about Jessica Simpson having alcohol problems! I used to love her back in the day.

Does she not have a prenuptial that has to maintain a certain weight? Or am I mixing her up!

• Wow
Here is the latest DM article. The photoshopper must have had weetabix that morning!
I think it's the lack of space between her eyes and her eyebrows (ie a heavy brow) that make her look so masculine.
It's truly bonkers that she and Kim Kardashian are in the ultra-mega-wealthy category. Worth far, far more than Britney.

Jessica Simpson, 42, has a golden glow as she models her new handbag collection | Daily Mail Online
---
Does she not have a prenuptial that has to maintain a certain weight? Or am I mixing her up!
That does sound familiar!

To Jessica's credit, she could actually sing. It's a shame her pop career fizzled out pretty quickly. She released several albums but IIRC only the first two made any sort of impact.

Reactions: 6
Here is the latest DM article. The photoshopper must have had weetabix that morning!
I think it's the lack of space between her eyes and her eyebrows (ie a heavy brow) that make her look so masculine.
It's truly bonkers that she and Kim Kardashian are in the ultra-mega-wealthy category. Worth far, far more than Britney.

Jessica Simpson, 42, has a golden glow as she models her new handbag collection | Daily Mail Online
---

That does sound familiar!
How has she made so much money? I remember her pop career briefly but wouldn’t say she’s as well known around the world as say Britney?

Reactions: 3
I believe her clothing line etc is what makes the most money, according to wiki it’s worth over a billion dollars! Although it also says her parent company filed for divorce so I don’t quite know

I don't really know that much about Jessica but I was aware she had addiction issues. Just went to have a nosey at her instagram and she looks unwell, very gaunt in the face, so much so that her teeth look too big for her mouth. Anyway, I found this photo that she shared at the height of her alcoholism and couldn't believe it, she looks totally unrecognisable.

Screenshot_20230428_003729.jpg

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
It's horrific what drink can do to people. Makes me relieved I've never had much to do with it apart from a tipple on special occasions.

Reactions: 8
I don't really know that much about Jessica but I was aware she had addiction issues. Just went to have a nosey at her instagram and she looks unwell, very gaunt in the face, so much so that her teeth look too big for her mouth. Anyway, I found this photo that she shared at the height of her alcoholism and couldn't believe it, she looks totally unrecognisable.

View attachment 2132858
Sorry but that can’t be her?

Yes, it's the weight gain, general puffiness and redness.
I'm in my 9th year alcohol free and this sort of thing puts me off ever going back to it!

Reactions: 8
I don’t even drink (maybe half a glass of champagne on a special occasion but I just don’t like alcohol). I’m glad I don’t looking at how far people take it

She looks ill now. So skinny and not healthy. I hope she can get some help. These poor young stars all seem to have issues.

Reactions: 3
I used to love watching Newlyweds ...

I think as Jessica matured she regretted divorcing Nick and probably secretly loves him more now

Reactions: 5