Britney Spears #9

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've had to stop looking. It's too sad/disturbing.

Did she really change her name to River Red, btw?
No I don’t think she’s that mad 😂 River Rose is probably the ‘new” Project Rose 🤷‍♀️ Did she ever say what that was? The free Britney fan sites and podcasts say “Project Rose” was about her lawyer “Rosengart” but Im not sure if he even was her lawyer when she started adding “project Rose” to her bio ???

Reactions: 1
I've had to stop looking. It's too sad/disturbing.

Did she really change her name to River Red, btw?
Yeah, her IG handle has been River Red for a few months. Edit: I don't know if you mean changed her NAME name. I don't think she did change her NAME name to River Red, just her IG.

Reactions: 2
Yeah, her IG handle has been River Red for a few months. Edit: I don't know if you mean changed her NAME name. I don't think she did change her NAME name to River Red, just her IG.
I think she just swapped Project Rose to River Rose on her bio…

You never see a packet of cigarettes lying around with her lighter...usually you keep them both together.
That’s a reach your honor
---
There is something about Sam that doesn’t sit right with me! I can’t say he’s not handsome, just not my type, However I still think it’s a fake relationship, what sort of person or “husband” is he to think her posts are and behaviours are “normal”? He can’t surly have her best interests at heart.
Hes a hustler. He said many times his dream is to be an actor in a Marvel movie.
---
I've also always thought Sam was paid to be a boyfriend, initially hired by Jamie.

Whatever the case, his and Britney's "relationship" is so odd and nothing about that bizarre wedding came across as real in any way.
But then why did Britney look so happy during the wedding

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 4
Oh I know, my post wasn't aimed at you, it's because I see a hell of alot of the free Britney crowd obsessing and trying to decode what she's saying because they refuse to believe she's mentally unwell. Some of the things they say are pretty insane!
A lot of them come across as even more ill than Brit does.

Reactions: 7
Agreed! I do wonder about Britneys mental health. It's like watching a souless human dance in those videos.
She doesn’t like the negative comments so therefore turns comments off, dont think she will ever turn them back on but she loves the attention and all the likes, it makes her feel wanted and it only encourages her to keep posting! How much longer is she going to live like this? Sam is a piece a tit enabling this, knowing people are laughing at her, maybe he can’t even get it through to her she is that unwell but if she gets better she will realise he is no good for letting people laugh at her! Its just one big fucked up mess.

Reactions: 5
In Britney’s latest post she says her bestie filmed her, I wonder if there really is a bestie? And it’s a bit sad if there is since she’s still dancing around like a toddler even when she has company.

Reactions: 2
Does she mean Cade? Because I think he went on her last trip with her.

Although that video Sam made about Brits birthday meal out months ago, he showed her being filmed for instagram by an assistant. She always gets super close to her assistants.

Reactions: 6
I cant stand her dancing it’s cringe and she looks insane. Is she going to do this forever? I’d rather she has no instagram so that she looks less weird. Constant dancing in the same damn bleeping room, pulling down her pants or bikini bottom with her weird face that has smudged black eye pencil. Does she wash her face? How does she manage to have panda eyes every single time and bad discheveled hair? They don’t look brushed. Why is she a mess
---
What’s worse is when she shakes her ass aggressively while looking at the camera smiling. It’s creepy as hell

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Shes starting to remind me of a creepy humanoid from a horror film that stabs you in your sleep. She is giving serious ‘murdery’ vibes these days for some reason

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I figured that the industry has made her this way but I'm starting to think this is the way she has always been and her management/record label/family, covered it up with the sweet, down to earth image for years, until they couldn't any longer.

Reactions: 12
I figured that the industry has made her this way but I'm starting to think this is the way she has always been and her management/record label/family, covered it up with the sweet, down to earth image for years, until they couldn't any longer.
Apparently that baby voice she talks with is not her real voice, the record label wanted this wholesome girl image, hence her pretending to be a “Virgin” yet JT reveals after their break up she was not a virgin. Seems like she was a created/manufactured pop star which generated millions and everybody loved her. Don’t get me wrong I love listening and watching her perform when it’s done in the professional manner, her shows looked amazing and so did she, I don’t think she can sing but that didn’t matter because she fitted the role perfectly and did what the record label wanted, she seems to enjoy performing but only for instagram these days which is a shame. She is no Christina Aguilera who has “the voice”, I think Britney was always jealous of Christina’s success as she came along a year after Britney but both were on the same Disney show. She is now extremely jealous and bitter which is fair enough but wasn’t Britney furious when Christina was asked about Britneys CShip and declined to comment and Britney went on a rant and Christina then had to acknowledge her by posting something about human rights to “keep her happy” 🙄 she seems to have become a proper diva now or perhaps she always was? As for her “bestie” I think she is referring to her ring light, she films herself using this, if you look a page or two back you can see the reflection of the ring light (it could be the knife cutting fruit video, reflection on the kitchen presses) She got really close to Vicky T (swimming naked with her ) I don’t think it was ever said why Vicky left or got sacked?? She seemed like a nice girl, watched a few of her lives and she was flooded with Britney questions and she didn’t answer one, she was professional.

It's the pulling the shorts/skirts down thing I can't stomach. It screams abuse victim to me, although I know we don't know for sure.

Reactions: 14
Does anyone watch Sloan on Youtube? He is very tin-foil hat wearing when it comes to Britney conspiracies. He's just posted a video about how there might be an imposter, ffs. He confuses me because he recognises that Amanda Bynes is ill and needs help but he is a die-hard #FreeBritney fanatic.

Reactions: 6
It's the pulling the shorts/skirts down thing I can't stomach. It screams abuse victim to me, although I know we don't know for sure.
I've considered whether she's a sexual abuse victim, I do see some signs but again its impossible to know. I think aswell that she's spent so much of her life on stage dancing and performing that she literally doesn't know what else to do and probably thinks that people want to see these videos of her dancing. Also alot of her dancing in shows and videos was somewhat provocative, but she doesn't seem to get how weird it is that she's recording herself doing that alone.

Apparently that baby voice she talks with is not her real voice, the record label wanted this wholesome girl image, hence her pretending to be a “Virgin” yet JT reveals after their break up she was not a virgin. Seems like she was a created/manufactured pop star which generated millions and everybody loved her. Don’t get me wrong I love listening and watching her perform when it’s done in the professional manner, her shows looked amazing and so did she, I don’t think she can sing but that didn’t matter because she fitted the role perfectly and did what the record label wanted, she seems to enjoy performing but only for instagram these days which is a shame. She is no Christina Aguilera who has “the voice”, I think Britney was always jealous of Christina’s success as she came along a year after Britney but both were on the same Disney show. She is now extremely jealous and bitter which is fair enough but wasn’t Britney furious when Christina was asked about Britneys CShip and declined to comment and Britney went on a rant and Christina then had to acknowledge her by posting something about human rights to “keep her happy” 🙄 she seems to have become a proper diva now or perhaps she always was? As for her “bestie” I think she is referring to her ring light, she films herself using this, if you look a page or two back you can see the reflection of the ring light (it could be the knife cutting fruit video, reflection on the kitchen presses) She got really close to Vicky T (swimming naked with her ) I don’t think it was ever said why Vicky left or got sacked?? She seemed like a nice girl, watched a few of her lives and she was flooded with Britney questions and she didn’t answer one, she was professional.
Yeah I'd like to know what happened to Vicky, I always got the impression Britney hired her to be a friend. It wouldn't surprise me if Vicky realised how unwell Britney actually is and found it too difficult and quit. Or maybe she looked at Sam the wrong way and Britney got jealous and sacked her 😆

what are everyone’s thoughts on the AI Britney theory? I’m not a conspiracy nut but the glitches on some of those videos are compelling.

• Haha
what are everyone’s thoughts on the AI Britney theory? I’m not a conspiracy nut but the glitches on some of those videos are compelling.
Who would be doing that though and for what purpose? To make her look insane so they can put her under a conservatorship again? Some videos do look glitchy, I think she's just not very good at using editing apps for her videos.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.