Britney Spears #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I also get the impression that Preston’s mental health isn’t great. What if he were to do something to himself due to the onslaught of hate they’re now facing from crazy stans? She’s being so irresponsible on so many levels blasting them on social media. I honestly would never forgive my parent if they did that to me. I don’t think they ever come back to her now.
This is something I’ve thought about too. Of course both boys had it hard but Jayden even defended his older brother by saying that Preston wasn’t treated fairly/given much attention. I can only imagine how they feel now as teenagers with their mentally unstable and absent mother trashing them online for the world to continue to attack them after all they’ve already been through behind closed doors. I hope they both manage mentally. I was a fan of her as a child but she’s trash. God forbidden they do anything to themselves, then she’ll feel bad (and probably wouldn’t even care then tbh since she seems to be self absorbed). Fans love to defend everything she does but I know for a fact they would be offended if someone tried to downplay the trauma they’ve felt from a relative just because they liked that person’s job.

Reactions: 20
She’d eat herself if she was made of chocolate, that latest video is so cringe. She looks like she’s auditioning for Bada Bings.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She does get a lot of sympathy though. The amount of people on her posts supporting her and saying she’s so strong and perfect makes me question if I’m wrong thinking she’s trash.
Those who think the opposite of those fans are unlikely to comment on her posts so, they could match the fans in numbers or be even more of them.

Reactions: 8
This new video from her Hawaii vacation...is this a repost? I seem to recall the "oh, and here's my ass" bit.
I think I have seen this video before too! She says here is my arse a lot though to be fair, I assume it is a dig at everyone as in kiss my arse! Also the pulling down of the bottoms again, I swear I almost saw what she had for breakfast! 😒

Reactions: 2
There so much I could say about her appearance but I won't this time for obvious reasons but she always looks sunburnt, bright red skin. That must hurt, although it doesn't seem to age her skin......yet.

Reactions: 4
There so much I could say about her appearance but I won't this time for obvious reasons but she always looks sunburnt, bright red skin. That must hurt, although it doesn't seem to age her skin......yet.
She actually looks a lot better now than she did a few years ago, I remember seeing pics of her where she looked really old and wrinkled. I dunno if she’s done something to her skin since or if those pics were messed with but her skin looks pretty good to me now.

Oh it has, I’ve noticed for the last few years how sun damaged her skin is e.g. in red carpet pics etc (that one with her and Sam somewhere and she was wearing a red bandeau dress?) - she’s either has something done more recently or it’s just a filter, but I think you can tell she’s not used sunscreen for years (as well as having other damaging factors that will have impacted it obviously) .

Also noticed how much she looks like her mum as she gets older, especially around the mouth….

Reactions: 9
It has, if you look at any fan videos from Vegas in the front rows - her chest and back are red raw and covered in freckles caused by sun damage. She's had chemical peels on her face, that's why you can't see it.

She actually looks a lot better now than she did a few years ago, I remember seeing pics of her where she looked really old and wrinkled. I dunno if she’s done something to her skin since or if those pics were messed with but her skin looks pretty good to me now.
I think part of it is that we haven’t seen any candid, high res photos of her recently.

Reactions: 5
Is he new the Lufti?

yet more cringe videos
He is her agent but fans unearthed a news story where he offered to take an actor on if the actor slept with him. Doesn't sound like a great person

• Wow
Reactions: 1
I always wondered how British people feel about us Americans trying on their accent. It is just so tempting and fun to do.

• Haha
I always wondered how British people feel about us Americans trying on their accent. It is just so tempting and fun to do.
I’m never sure if Americans realise there’s no such thing as a British accent? Or do you think of it as being a posh Hugh Grant type English accent? Theres huge regional variations. I’m from Glasgow and I’ve never heard anyone trying on our accent for anything other than a comedy skit 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
When it’s good it’s fun, like Chris Pratt on Graham
Norton, when it’s bad like Dick Van Dyke it’s annoying. Probably the same the other way around.
Britney’s annoys/worries me.

Does anyone else have hatred for the brown shoes? I know it’s not important but jeezo those shoes annoy me!

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.