Britney Spears #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone else have hatred for the brown shoes? I know it’s not important but jeezo those shoes annoy me!
I hate them. Does she have any others? She’s always wearing them to do her ‘sexy’ dance in, like an out of date Geography teacher, tipsy on a hen do.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I’m never sure if Americans realise there’s no such thing as a British accent? Or do you think of it as being a posh Hugh Grant type English accent? Theres huge regional variations. I’m from Glasgow and I’ve never heard anyone trying on our accent for anything other than a comedy skit 😂
I'm from Nottingham and it's very very rare to hear our accent in media. Vicky Mclure and Jay McGuiness are the only ones people might have heard of who have a Nottingham accent.

A classic example if you want to hear it though would be a folk singer called Anne Briggs.

Reactions: 1
Is he new the Lufti?

yet more cringe videos
And she wants to publicly complain that her teenage sons want nothing to do with her. I wonder why. 🙄

I'm curious is anyone on here from the free Britney movement? Have you realized she still needs help?
I noticed one of the YTer I watch refuses to acknowledged she isn't doing well. They constantly bash JL who was a child having a child at the time dealing with her own tit! They bash her children for wanting nothing to do with her. But think it's okay for her to post private information online lmao.

Reactions: 7
Her most recent video on IG, sticking out her tongue and writhing around like a lunatic! 😳 I honestly have no words at this point!

Reactions: 9
Does anyone think she says things like “I’m not perfect” etc so people say “yes you are”? I don’t really understand her posting constant nudes and twirling videos but at the same time she often puts herself down and says she knows she’s not great or whatever, is it all just for attention? Like one minute she seems to think she’s the best thing ever and can’t do any wrong but the next shes talking about having little confidence and i’m just so confused lol.

Reactions: 6
Does anyone think she says things like “I’m not perfect” etc so people say “yes you are”? I don’t really understand her posting constant nudes and twirling videos but at the same time she often puts herself down and says she knows she’s not great or whatever, is it all just for attention? Like one minute she seems to think she’s the best thing ever and can’t do any wrong but the next shes talking about having little confidence and i’m just so confused lol.
I honestly feel Britney has zero grip. I don't think her posts have any meaning other than... A one off expression of sadness and anger.

I feel for her...

By the way... SCREW YOU SAM (SPEARS)! You are an asshole!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
The latest dancing ones look quite manic.
And she wants to publicly complain that her teenage sons want nothing to do with her. I wonder why. 🙄

I'm curious is anyone on here from the free Britney movement? Have you realized she still needs help?
I noticed one of the YTer I watch refuses to acknowledged she isn't doing well. They constantly bash JL who was a child having a child at the time dealing with her own tit! They bash her children for wanting nothing to do with her. But think it's okay for her to post private information online lmao.
Definitely think there must be a few reading. It seems hard to accept for them that their campaigning may have actually put her in a more dangerous situation. Part of me had a sneak suspicion that some are just there for the drama.

Reactions: 9
So kfed and fam are doing a reality show🙄 well of course they are. Apparently both boys are taking part 🤨. I don’t know what’s going on with Britney but I think it’s clear that she is not the only one running her socials however you look at it.

Reactions: 1
Sam and Britney got engaged a year ago on her son Jayden’s birthday. Is that cute of Sam to do or cruel? She posted it on his birthday. You wake up on your 15th birthday and your mom is engaged to some 20-something man and the whole entire world knows… ugh. Happy birthday! Maybe Britney does not care about others the way I thought she did. For Sam, it feels manipulative, and it’s like “I’m your son now.” Maybe I’m reading too much into it. Or is it cute “oh I know it’s Jayden’s birthday, Britney, he’s not here and I want to make you feel better”… 🥲

04D10FF8-C90C-4906-81BB-E07585AE423E.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Sam and Britney got engaged a year ago on her son Jayden’s birthday. Is that cute of Sam to do or cruel? She posted it on his birthday. You wake up on your 15th birthday and your mom is engaged to some 20-something man and the whole entire world knows… ugh. Happy birthday! Maybe Britney does not care about others the way I thought she did. For Sam, it feels manipulative, and it’s like “I’m your son now.” Maybe I’m reading too much into it.
I wouldn’t be surprised if Sam didn’t even know it was his Birthday, I really don’t think Britney has cared about anyone but herself for a long time.

Reactions: 13
Sam and Britney got engaged a year ago on her son Jayden’s birthday. Is that cute of Sam to do or cruel? She posted it on his birthday. You wake up on your 15th birthday and your mom is engaged to some 20-something man and the whole entire world knows… ugh. Happy birthday! Maybe Britney does not care about others the way I thought she did. For Sam, it feels manipulative, and it’s like “I’m your son now.” Maybe I’m reading too much into it. Or is it cute “oh I know it’s Jayden’s birthday, Britney, he’s not here and I want to make you feel better”… 🥲

View attachment 1566731
Are these the brown shoes that people are sick of seeing? :unsure: :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 2
So kfed and fam are doing a reality show🙄 well of course they are. Apparently both boys are taking part 🤨. I don’t know what’s going on with Britney but I think it’s clear that she is not the only one running her socials however you look at it.
I don’t really blame him for doing a reality show, famous people do stuff like that all the time for money, but i still think he’s tit because he posted those videos of Britney in her home. But I think it is Britney running her socials, I think people like to think it isn’t to excuse her behaviour. I could be totally wrong though lol

Reactions: 6
I don’t really blame him for doing a reality show, famous people do stuff like that all the time for money, but i still think he’s tit because he posted those videos of Britney in her home. But I think it is Britney running her socials, I think people like to think it isn’t to excuse her behaviour. I could be totally wrong though lol
Possibly some of it but there are defiantly others also

Her Instagram content is so tit but I can't help but look. The egg one today is rubbish.😂 😂😂

• Sick
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.