Britney Spears #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yet another woe-is-me recording directed at her kids. Accusing them of saying things they seemingly never said, then passive-aggressively "apologizing" to them while reminding them that she bought them a punching bag, then insincerely acting impressed that they can do pull-ups? All over the place yet always returning to *her* and *her* feelings and all the ways people have been mean to *her*. Standard 2022 Britney.

Reactions: 16
Honestly the whole KFed thing is irrelevant at this point, it's just a distraction from the fact Britney is extremely damaged and unwell and continues to act in a way that her children have expressed make them very uncomfortable. Let's face it if she wasn't famous this family would be typically under social care probably on a child protection plan.

Reactions: 27
Yet another woe-is-me recording directed at her kids. Accusing them of saying things they seemingly never said, then passive-aggressively "apologizing" to them while reminding them that she bought them a punching bag, then insincerely acting impressed that they can do pull-ups? All over the place yet always returning to *her* and *her* feelings and all the ways people have been mean to *her*. Standard 2022 Britney.
The voice is so child like for a 40 year old woman, it’s scary how someone can be so stunted.

Reactions: 15
I honestly don’t think people realise how hard it is as a kid to have a parent with mental illness. My mum has severe mental illness (schizophrenia) and it is so hard. She expected me to be able to understand her delusions and would interrogate me during the worst times about the things she thought she was hearing. I would get screamed and shouted at if I couldn’t give her an explanation for things and yes there were times that I would ‘loose it’ with her and shout back. I’m sure the die hard fans would consider this disrespectful but as a child even a teen there was only so much crap I could take. I’m now in my late 40s and since having my own family I unfortunately don’t see my mum as I just can’t mentally deal with it. I have us to put my own family and relationship with my children 1st. I fear if I had my mum in my direct life then all the stress etc would impact my own kids and I just can’t risk it. People think I have come out fairly unscathed but I know I have issues as a result of my mums illness.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 36
Honestly the whole KFed thing is irrelevant at this point, it's just a distraction from the fact Britney is extremely damaged and unwell and continues to act in a way that her children have expressed make them very uncomfortable. Let's face it if she wasn't famous this family would be typically under social care probably on a child protection plan.
And if she was a man there would be no stans at all. Everyone would want blood.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I couldn’t be bothered to listen to it all but she said the amount of attention she gave her kids was pathetic and something about how she should of only seen them when she was available and now she’s not gonna see them until she’s ready, and I don’t understand how anyone could agree with any of that?! She should always be available for her kids, and give them attention, and now she’s basically threatening to cut them off financially when they turn 18 and saying she won’t see them unless she wants to. Isn’t that some kind of parent abuse? She really seems like a horrible, incredibly selfish mother and I feel so sorry for those kids, and I really don’t understand all the people saying she’s strong and amazing and in the right.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
I couldn’t be bothered to listen to it all but she said the amount of attention she gave her kids was pathetic and something about how she should of only seen them when she was available and now she’s not gonna see them until she’s ready, and I don’t understand how anyone could agree with any of that?! She should always be available for her kids, and give them attention, and now she’s basically threatening to cut them off financially when they turn 18 and saying she won’t see them unless she wants to. Isn’t that some kind of parent abuse? She really seems like a horrible, incredibly selfish mother and I feel so sorry for those kids, and I really don’t understand all the people saying she’s strong and amazing and in the right.
I think it’s a (sadly misguided) attempt to try and regain a degree of parental authority and status.

Reactions: 12
So perhaps KFed needs the money from interviews etc as the kids might want to go to college? Since she won’t support them past 18.

Reactions: 10
And people would slag her off for her constant moaning about having to financially support her own kids.
You’re so right, imagine the reaction if a famous, rich man was complaining about paying for his kids and basically saying he’ll stop as soon as they turn 18. He’d never hear the end of it lol

Reactions: 16
Nah I’m at the conclusion now she’s just absolutely vile. Tarnishing her music for me now too NGL. Can’t support someone who thinks she can be a part time parent and her kids owe HER something. You are there for your kids 24/7, if you can’t do that, off you duck to the bin.

Reactions: 23
Imagine you saw this on a beach and it wasn’t Britney, what would you think?

• Sick
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
She’s a tit mum. Mental illness doesn’t mean you are a crap parent all the time. But in this case it does, I’m sorry but if she was from a council estate and doing this people would be saying oh k fed did good for protecting the boys and slagging her if for not trying now . Her boys have said it’s embarrassing how she posts picture and vids on Instagram, so why then wouldn’t she said right I’ll stop, the real victims are them boys who have so much hate from her fans now

Who’s the woman. Looks like Sam the scam man has a girlfriend

Reactions: 13
I honestly don’t think people realise how hard it is as a kid to have a parent with mental illness. My mum has severe mental illness (schizophrenia) and it is so hard. She expected me to be able to understand her delusions and would interrogate me during the worst times about the things she thought she was hearing. I would get screamed and shouted at if I couldn’t give her an explanation for things and yes there were times that I would ‘loose it’ with her and shout back. I’m sure the die hard fans would consider this disrespectful but as a child even a teen there was only so much crap I could take. I’m now in my late 40s and since having my own family I unfortunately don’t see my mum as I just can’t mentally deal with it. I have us to put my own family and relationship with my children 1st. I fear if I had my mum in my direct life then all the stress etc would impact my own kids and I just can’t risk it. People think I have come out fairly unscathed but I know I have issues as a result of my mums illness.
My dad wasn’t diagnosed properly and he would sit in his chair just talking to himself and he would stand for countless hours a day just looking out the window. It’s extremely hard growing up with a parent that is mentally unwell. My dad would always embarrass me but now that I’m much older I forgave him and I understand more.❤

So perhaps KFed needs the money from interviews etc as the kids might want to go to college? Since she won’t support them past 18.
If Kevin needs money that badly after they turn 18 then why doesn’t he get a job instead of selling his kids or why don’t the kids get part time jobs when they turn 18 like most teenagers do to support themselves at college.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
There are extremes when it comes to mental health- the poor poster above who has a mum with schizophrenia is a really strong example of how hard it can be (I’m so sorry by the way ❤).

However, I’ve struggled with major anxiety, depression, BDD and PTSD while being a mother, and have not displayed any worrying behaviours in front of my children. It was something I was able to compartmentalise. I can only remember two occasions when they were witness to it- one when I was crying and one panic attack. Luckily I’ve always been able to put them first, but not everyone is so lucky.

Likewise my grandmother had depression all her life and was hospitalised on many occasions and had Electric Shock Therapy. But she was always able to parent effectively and was a committed parent.

From what Britney is saying and how she is acting, I’m sorry but she is coming across as just an hole. A selfish parent, who is putting her own desires above her kids. Silly cow is writhing around in a thong endlessly and ignoring their (completely reasonable) wishes. Bashing them in the media. Her own kids!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
I typed out some long thing but anyway. She’s really quite coherent on her voice notes compared to her writing
At this point now I believe she has disassociated away from her children and family, this is either part of her mental illness or PTSD, living in this ‘bubble’ environment for so long and either being a forced recluse or one though choice most of the time (nowadays) is tampering with her reality and her memories. The one where she said she had them from ages 7-9 for a long period of time, then they left her, this seems to suggest she’s doing this detachment out of self protection, which is selfish to the boys I agree, and none is this is bleeping ‘stanning’ Britney to have an opinion on some of her motivations and what seems to be driving her decision making. Being a ‘victim’ for so long has become ingrained in Britney I don’t think she’s going to get out of this mindset now either - as she believes everyone else is at fault it distracts her from her own faults, this is intentional but I also am not sure she really appreciates the impact this is having on everyone around her

Reactions: 10
I would think they were an absolute nut job! Oh wait! 🤔

I only listened to half of it because it was just vile! I believe her words were I will bleeping see you when I am ready. It's bad enough talking to your own kids like that normally but to do it on a public forum for millions of people to read is just unforgivable! I hope they never want anything to do with her again! She doesn't deserve them!

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
I do understand that it wasn’t always my mums fault when she behaved this way but I also know that she could be manipulative and would never take responsibility for her actions, it was always someone else’s fault. People would also get accused of never helping her etc which wasn’t true. The worst periods were when she stopped taking her medication and eventually this would lead to her being sectioned. I did eventually go and live with my dad and just saw my mum every other week but even then that was stressful.
I know that there are wonderful parents out there who have a mental illness but I think Britney is probably in some kind of denial about it which to some degree isn’t her fault either as it looks to me like she is missing a supportive team around her. I think she’s going to hit some kind of rock bottom again to realise she does need help. She can still be a ‘free women’ and receive mental health treatment.
I don’t necessarily think K fed has turned the boys against her but these ‘die hard’ fans have absolutely no idea what has happened between Britney and the boys behind closed doors.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.