Britney Spears #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think don’t people really realise just how unwell Britney is. My sister had Psychosis twice and was sectioned under the mental health act and with the right treatment is better now. I don’t understand why Britney is still so far off the rails. Does she even have a diagnosis from what she is suffering from?

By just looking at her you can clearly see this woman is suffering badly and I hope it doesn’t end tragically
Thing is though, as you know yourself, unless they are involuntarily commited (and that is so hard to do, not sure bout US but here it requires a threat to harm, 48 hrs observation, two drs sign off ) if not met the patient can refuse medication and refuse treatment by law.

That's is her 'place they made me stay whilst my family partied' she keeps talking about, is it not possible they were having a break from her... And she initially went to treatment then changed her mind? Cship documents state she frequently agreed to things then went back on them.

She does have a diagnosis, it's sealed. During her live testimony all lawyers vaguely referred to it.

Reactions: 5
I think how Britney is now is how she's going to stay. If this were the eighties she'd be in a straight jacket in a padded cell.

• Angry
Reactions: 13
I see her posts pop up sometimes and I listened to that voice memo that got deleted

Why does she not seem to dislike her mother or am I missing something here?

So what if they did it for the money? Even if that's true, why is it a problem so long as they're telling the truth? They're entitled to whatever people want to pay for the stories they have to tell. If Britney can publish a book taking everyone in her life to task, then they can do all the interviews they want. This stuff is not a one-way street.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I see her posts pop up sometimes and I listened to that voice memo that got deleted

Why does she not seem to dislike her mother or am I missing something here?
Its all very confusing because one second she’ll be throwing her mum under the bus and say she was the mastermind behind the CS and then next rant she talks about her mother like there are no issues.

whilst i don’t think it shows Britney in the best light with the constant rants esp towards her own child, she can do whatever she wants BUT she can’t then expect everyone she is throwing shade at to stay quite and not say anything.

it seems the some people are ok validating her feelings but when someone like Jayden speaks up its a crappy thing to do?

britney speaks her truth, and Jayden has spoken his truth.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Its all very confusing because one second she’ll be throwing her mum under the bus and say she was the mastermind behind the CS and then next rant she talks about her mother like there are no issues.

whilst i don’t think it shows Britney in the best light with the constant rants esp towards her own child, she can do whatever she wants BUT she can’t then expect everyone she is throwing shade at to stay quite and not say anything.

it seems the some people are ok validating her feelings but when someone like Jayden speaks up its a crappy thing to do?

britney speaks her truth, and Jayden has spoken his truth.
Or Kevin told him to go on TV to talk about Britney, probably like he told him to secretly record her in private. Like I said Britney never spoke about Jayden or Kevin before they started piping up in the media and no one knows what's in her book or if it's even going to be published

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
Or Kevin told him to go on TV to talk about Britney, probably like he told him to secretly record her in private. Like I said Britney never spoke about Jayden or Kevin before they started piping up in the media and no one knows what's in her book or if it's even going to be published
we can all make assumptions on who made who talk or who controls Britney, truth is we don’t know.

she hasn’t said anything about them but she also hasn’t respected their wishes of posting naked photos constant so they are free to vent their frustration as she so freely does.

in britneys world everyone is to blame for everything she has gone through and she is innocent, unfortunately we are unable to see our own faults

• Heart
Reactions: 8
There are genuinely people who lives are obsessed and live and breath Britney, it is scary to think how much a celebrity or pop star can take over their lives.
Exactly. There's bound to be at least one Psycho amongst those millions.

Reactions: 6
God forbid she actually does harm herself - not only will they have the turmoil and trauma to deal with as her sons who have already been through the ringer anyway, but can you imagine the fan/media response after all of this drama? I really hope for all their sakes she’s ok and calms down

Reactions: 8
There are genuinely people who lives are obsessed and live and breath Britney, it is scary to think how much a celebrity or pop star can take over their lives.
I also get the impression that Preston’s mental health isn’t great. What if he were to do something to himself due to the onslaught of hate they’re now facing from crazy stans? She’s being so irresponsible on so many levels blasting them on social media. I honestly would never forgive my parent if they did that to me. I don’t think they ever come back to her now.

Reactions: 11
First post on this thread. Whilst, like many, I had a great deal of sympathy for Britney due to the conservatorship it is becoming clear, in my opinion. of why it was in place. Britney clearly has a lot of issues. The way she is talking about her children in public is unnecessary. I do not understand the abuse being levied at KF, he has basically raised the children single handedly since their infancy. He gets child support, that is normal. The fact he doesn't work is his choice, as is the choice of any parent who has primary custody of a child or children of a multi millionaire. Is it right? no, is it happening in many, many other cases? yes. The two boys clearly have issues with their mother, as a parent she should rise above her issues to protect them, not attack them. As for her husband, he is counting down the days until her has a KF set up IMO.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
First post on this thread. Whilst, like many, I had a great deal of sympathy for Britney due to the conservatorship it is becoming clear, in my opinion. of why it was in place. Britney clearly has a lot of issues. The way she is talking about her children in public is unnecessary. I do not understand the abuse being levied at KF, he has basically raised the children single handedly since their infancy. He gets child support, that is normal. The fact he doesn't work is his choice, as is the choice of any parent who has primary custody of a child or children of a multi millionaire. Is it right? no, is it happening in many, many other cases? yes. The two boys clearly have issues with their mother, as a parent she should rise above her issues to protect them, not attack them. As for her husband, he is counting down the days until her has a KF set up IMO.
No she doesn't deserve to be in a con for "issues" and the abuse aimed at KFed is him pimping out his son in the media in exchange for money

• Heart
Reactions: 3
No she doesn't deserve to be in a con for "issues" and the abuse aimed at KFed is him pimping out his son in the media in exchange for money
What con? KF has spoken for reasons he knows, maybe because Britney had already spoken about his ignoring her when pregnant and speaking about writing a book. He has every right to speak his experience as do his children. Her son has spoken for reasons that he knows. The ability to speak your mind is universal not simply for Britney.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
What con? KF has spoken for reasons he knows, maybe because Britney had already spoken about his ignoring her when pregnant and speaking about writing a book. He has every right to speak his experience as do his children. Her son has spoken for reasons that he knows. The ability to speak your mind is universal not simply for Britney.
If he thinks Britney is mentally vulnerable, in what world is putting their son on TV to chat about her going to do anything but inflame the situation and trigger her? If you think Britney should take the high road and not talk about this situation publicly, that also works both ways

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.