Britney Spears #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just listened to her audio that she’s just posted on instagram. Regardless of what opinion you have, it’s all just very bleeping sad. Her voice sounds coarse and rough, she’s sad, angry, resentful, bitter, hurt..all wrapped into one. Sounds like a she’s reading off a page. What a bleeping sad story for all involved but especially her.
I’ll never understand the kfed timing of it all. He’s literally been quiet for 13 years. Now all of a sudden he has a story to tell? There are no winners here at all.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
New post on Instagram calling out the kids. It’s not the most coherent to be honest. Wonder how long until it’s deleted !
I actually thought she sounded pretty level. I’m not disputing she has issues, but I totally agree that this whole Federline fuss is because K-Fed knows he’s about to lose his income.

Reactions: 14
Just listened to her audio that she’s just posted on instagram. Regardless of what opinion you have, it’s all just very bleeping sad. Her voice sounds coarse and rough, she’s sad, angry, resentful, bitter, hurt..all wrapped into one. Sounds like a she’s reading off a page. What a bleeping sad story for all involved but especially her.
I’ll never understand the kfed timing of it all. He’s literally been quiet for 13 years. Now all of a sudden he has a story to tell? There are no winners here at all.
I agree it does very much sound like she’s reading of a sheet. Why does she do voice recordings? But also, why shouldn’t her kids be able to say what they feel?
She keeps saying there’s nothing wrong with her but she is clearly not in a good place. So perhaps her kids chose not to see her because they couldn’t bare to be around that?

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
I agree it doesn’t very much sound like she’s reading of a sheet. Why does she do voice recordings? But also, why shouldn’t her kids be able to say what they feel?
She keeps saying there’s nothing wrong with her but she is clearly not in a good place. So perhaps her kids chose not to see her because they couldn’t bare to be around that?
The fact she thinks theres nothing wrong says it all really.

Reactions: 25
I agree it doesn’t very much sound like she’s reading of a sheet. Why does she do voice recordings? But also, why shouldn’t her kids be able to say what they feel?
Yeah, we have all these unanswered questions but it seems Britney has the most unanswered questions and that’s the saddest thing of all. Listening to that audio it seems like this is her only chosen way of communicating now. Is this the only way she can get everything out? Why is there no private contact? Where are her friends? Where is her husband? It’s an absolute tit show and her kids have been caught in the crossfire.

Reactions: 12
Yeah, we have all these unanswered questions but it seems Britney has the most unanswered questions and that’s the saddest thing of all. Listening to that audio it seems like this is her only chosen way of communicating now. Is this the only way she can get everything out? Why is there no private contact? Where are her friends? Where is her husband? It’s an absolute tit show and her kids have been caught in the crossfire.
Her kids don't need to go on TV to do interviews about the subject in exchange for money. Britney never spoke about her kids before Kevin started posting private videos of Britney taken by the children and started piping up in the media

• Heart
Reactions: 7
It’s so unfair to the kid. Just really unfair and by posting these aggressive messages she’s really making herself look ill.

Reactions: 17
I think it's clear the children are a little bias here. I think they seem arrogant, sorry. The son went along with it because his dad needed the payday.
The audio recording Jayden did on Instagram 2 years ago clearly had him valuing his mother by her wealth. The link of Jayden is here:

Here we have it in Brits words. They are over indugled and spoilt. Whether she's of sound mind or not, her sons are taking advantage of her and they have now both said on record, Jayden said he views her by wealth and she says she thinks they just want to be showered with gifts.
I think Kevin sets a terrible example to them that he has been a feckless layabout and their mother provides everything.

I see Brit still hates her family. Interesting she mentioned her mother's home, she's been paying for it for over 22 years but now she has decided she doesn't want to suddenly.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
For sure. IMO KF is only doing this as he never really thought she’d be free to make her own choices - no i do not think she’s 100% free but it seems she’s got control of her finances now. And yeah no one knows the ins and out but I’d bet that as long as she was under control he’d get money, as long as he stayed within the lines, now he knows it goes when those kids are 18. Really you can’t blame the guy, he’s got 4 more kids (at least), a wife and a home to pay for and all he’s got going for him is that he once dated Britney. 40 grand a month just disappearing, that’s gonna hurt!

The audio does seem like she is reading it, I like that, well I like it more than the emoji rants. As in its seems like she’s planned it, seems more measured than previous. I think if Jayden’s name wasn’t in it then it would be 100% better, he doesn’t need to be named. Saying that though, surely we can’t be ok with KF letting their child say stuff for money and not ok with BS having a right to reply, can we? Don’t get me wrong I agree with neither!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
For sure. IMO KF is only doing this as he never really thought she’d be free to make her own choices - no i do not think she’s 100% free but it seems she’s got control of her finances now. And yeah no one knows the ins and out but I’d bet that as long as she was under control he’d get money, as long as he stayed within the lines, now he knows it goes when those kids are 18. Really you can’t blame the guy, he’s got 4 more kids (at least), a wife and a home to pay for and all he’s got going for him is that he once dated Britney. 40 grand a month just disappearing, that’s gonna hurt!

The audio does seem like she is reading it, I like that, well I like it more than the emoji rants. As in its seems like she’s planned it, seems more measured than previous. I think if Jayden’s name wasn’t in it then it would be 100% better, he doesn’t need to be named. Saying that though, surely we can’t be ok with KF letting their child say stuff for money and not ok with BS having a right to reply, can we? Don’t get me wrong I agree with neither!
There’s a massive difference between commenting and attacking.

Reactions: 2
Her kids will definitely never want to see her now. She should have taken the high road and kept quiet, and then maybe one day when they were older they may have realized they were wrong to treat her like this and come back. But after putting them (and their father) on blast on social media they have every reason to dislike her and never speak to her again.

Reactions: 19
I had a parent deal with mental illness and it was hard. If that parent made comments about me like she just did I would be so upset. Jayden probably shouldn’t have spoken but we don’t know why he did. Maybe he wants his mom to get better but felt she was refusing help and wanted a place to speak out.
as a parent, it’s your job to take the high road. Sheshould’ve just said it upset her but not started attacking him.

Reactions: 14
I had a parent deal with mental illness and it was hard. If that parent made comments about me like she just did I would be so upset. Jayden probably shouldn’t have spoken but we don’t know why he did. Maybe he wants his mom to get better but felt she was refusing help and wanted a place to speak out.
as a parent, it’s your job to take the high road. Sheshould’ve just said it upset her but not started attacking him.
I grew up with a father that was plagued with mental health issues and it’s extremely hard. At their age you don’t fully understand till you are way much older. It took me till I was well into my 20’s to understand and forgive my dad.

Britney has mental health issues that she can’t help and Kevin should be ashamed of himself egging her on using his own child to do so. If he really cared and wanted the best for Britney he should have gone about this privately or some other way without the world knowing.

Also why did he post then quickly delete those videos of Britney? The poor woman is mentally unwell, he is a dirty lowlife dog trying to wind her up like that using her own child. I don’t agree with what she’s saying to Jayden but the woman is clearly unwell. I feel so sorry for Britney.

Until Britney gets the right treatment this will go on because she doesn’t know what’s she’s doing. Kevin needs to stop gaslighting her and let her get better. He also needs to keep his son and his issues with his mum between the family and get the boys some sort of counselling instead of doing interviews with the media.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Her audio is so much better than those captions.
I would love to have seen little audio podcasts of Britney's thoughts in the "Glory" era, she seemed to be doing well then. I know she can make something positive come out of all this darkness.

Reactions: 2
Congrats Brit, you're an atheist now. We'll see if that lasts as long as your stint as a Catholic a few months ago.

• Haha
Where did Kevin post the videos? Does he have social media? Who did he and Jayden do the interview with?

I think it's clear the children are a little bias here. I think they seem arrogant, sorry. The son went along with it because his dad needed the payday.
The audio recording Jayden did on Instagram 2 years ago clearly had him valuing his mother by her wealth. The link of Jayden is here:

Here we have it in Brits words. They are over indugled and spoilt. Whether she's of sound mind or not, her sons are taking advantage of her and they have now both said on record, Jayden said he views her by wealth and she says she thinks they just want to be showered with gifts.
I think Kevin sets a terrible example to them that he has been a feckless layabout and their mother provides everything.

I see Brit still hates her family. Interesting she mentioned her mother's home, she's been paying for it for over 22 years but now she has decided she doesn't want to suddenly.
They are children. That’s the end of it really. Whatever you think of their behaviour, no parent should ever publicly shame their child. It’s horrific and no wonder they don’t want anything to do with her.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
its sad to see her shame her children again, i think this one might be a step too far and there won’t be any coming back for them.

britney calls them spoilt etc yet she is the one who seems to equate money with respect. All she has said in all this mess is ‘i paid for this, I paid for that’- teenage kids are spoilt, they all love material things BUT they also need other things, which they never got from their mother it seems.

she does the same for her family, keeps mentioning all the stuff she has paid for and expects her family to fall at her feet and not say anything.

money isn’t everything unfortunately and it seems she has learnt this the hard way

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I honestly don’t care what’s gone on. She is absolute trash. For someone to publicly demean her children who are minors by the way on a public platform that has 40million of her fans following is disgusting.

I don’t give a toss about Kfed bullshit. I don’t, they are kids and they don’t deserve to be dragged by either parent this way, they are better off without her tbh she’s a martyr and professional victim. Her husbands responses are very telling too. Everyone around her is toxic to her, and she is completely innocent? Oh come off it. The kids were taken off her because she wasn’t an adequate parent. She still isn’t.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.