Britney Spears #3 Free Britney

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Doesn’t surprise me Lynn was in on it either. She could do with disowning the lot of them and moving on with her life. Blood relatives doesn’t always stand for much - and I can say that from my own loved experience.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I would 10000% have nothing to do with any of them!! Now lynns lawyer is coming for a pay day 😡😡 hope penny denies 🤞🏻🤞🏻.

Reactions: 3
Yeah I posted about that the other day. She is really good. I’m pretty sure she knows sooo much more as well.

Reactions: 1
Lou Taylor is denying the bugging and is asking the judge to not look into britneys accounts. Obviously she and Robyn have soooo much to hide. She needs to hand everything over to Rosengart. My goodness wtf 🤬🤬oh she absolutely angers me sooo much!!

• Angry
Reactions: 3
We may get to hear something before next Friday. Usually something happens. I literally will be a bag of nerves all week I just want Britney to be her most happiest and healthiest self. I want her to be free so badly and I’m just thinking the most positive vibes.

Yesss Matthew ❤

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
I’ve been following the excellent house in habit and her pointing out the Kardashian/ Travis Scott/ lou Taylor links and their behavior after the tragic accident at his show last night says just how awful these arseholes are !!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I have a bottle of procescco chilling in my fridge. I’m off work Friday. I have no kids Friday night. I will be celebrating #freebritney

• Heart
Reactions: 7
The week is finally here. I am starting to feel very nervous, can’t imagine the mix of emotions Britney will be feeling. I really do truly believe she will be free. This is just the beginning. Her freedom is the most important thing of course but all involved in the most horrific mistreatment of our Queen need to pay for everything they have done to her.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Tomorrow is the day…wow I can not believe just how fast it’s actually gone 🤯. Im so emotional for her wow 13 almost 14 long awful years and finally it’s actually going to happen TOMORROW she will be free. Did anyone see Rosengart’s response to the tristar lawyer?💀

Rosengart and his team know exactly what’s going on there. He’s amazing it’s just soooo good to see someone actually having Britney’s best interest and actually doing their job.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.