Britney Spears #3 Free Britney

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg 🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩
I’m over the moon for her! My gosh, I feel so emotional and my whole body is covered in goosebumps!!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I honestly think they would have offed her without the fans scrutiny of the situation.
I'm honestly so happy for her 😊 Project Rose had to be Rosengart?! 🌹

Reactions: 13
I honestly think they would have offed her without the fans scrutiny of the situation.
I'm honestly so happy for her 😊 Project Rose had to be Rosengart?! 🌹
I have a few opinions on project rose part of me believes we don’t really know exactly what it is yet and part thinks it’s Rosengart. Maybe she will tell us. Ahhhh oh my god I can not even begin to imagine how Britney is feeling wow 😭❤❤❤❤. The best news. People used to think I was crazy when I used to talk about it years ago after reading ‘rumours’ that actually turned out to be true. She’s my Queen I’ve loved her most of my life. I hate to bring team con up today but I do hope to god that this just isn’t it. I listened to Rosengart talk and he mentioned tristar. They are the main culprits here the number 1 Lou Taylor. Justice needs to be served she needs to pay for everything. Yes of course her father and her family. Rosengart please get Britney’s $600 million back. He’s been in her life for such a short period of time and he’s achieved this historical moment…I believe he will get them all and get Britney HER money one way or another.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I can’t wait to see what happens with her family next. They must be shitting themselves. The money train has officially come to an end.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I'm really happy for Britney. She deserves to be free and I hope that she gets to have the life she wants now.

I also hope that the people responsible for putting this conservatorship in place are not forgotten and that they face civil and criminal action if there's enough evidence.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I keep wondering what she’ll do next, and then realise, it doesn’t matter, as long as it’s whatever the hell she wants, because she CAN!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
There will be plenty of evidence. I believe Rosengart and his team have got evidence and know waaayyy more than we think. I believe NDA’S will all be of no use now so I’m pretty sure we’ll be hearing more.

I keep wondering what she’ll do next, and then realise, it doesn’t matter, as long as it’s whatever the hell she wants, because she CAN!
This ❤❤. Whatever it is she’s going to be happy truly happy.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I'm really happy for Britney. She deserves to be free and I hope that she gets to have the life she wants now.

I also hope that the people responsible for putting this conservatorship in place are not forgotten and that they face civil and criminal action if there's enough evidence.
I hope they do, and hopefully this case should raise awareness as to how conservatorships are abused (especially against women), who don't have the fame or fortune as Britney does.

It's bonkers the way Britney was treated. She (like many female celebs at the time) was harassed by the paps and the tabloids and the smear campaign against her by her own father in order to paint her as some out of control person who needs her daddy to micromanage her life... shocking. Can you imagine what an opportunistic father like Mitch Winehouse would have done if we had such a system over here (this being the man that started filming a doc about his daughter whilst she was escaping the paps and invited him to share her holiday). He certainly did well out of this agreement, as did the rest of her family. The fact that they put her in a hospital and drugged her as basically punishment and a threat for not wanting to do another tour needs some consequences, that would have had numerous actors involved.

Personally think Britney should shut down "her" company, fire the lot of them, and go live off of the interest from whatever money she has left. Cut that ex-husband off too :)

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I hope they do, and hopefully this case should raise awareness as to how conservatorships are abused (especially against women), who don't have the fame or fortune as Britney does.

It's bonkers the way Britney was treated. She (like many female celebs at the time) was harassed by the paps and the tabloids and the smear campaign against her by her own father in order to paint her as some out of control person who needs her daddy to micromanage her life... shocking. Can you imagine what an opportunistic father like Mitch Winehouse would have done if we had such a system over here (this being the man that started filming a doc about his daughter whilst she was escaping the paps and invited him to share her holiday). He certainly did well out of this agreement, as did the rest of her family. The fact that they put her in a hospital and drugged her as basically punishment and a threat for not wanting to do another tour needs some consequences, that would have had numerous actors involved.

Personally think Britney should shut down "her" company, fire the lot of them, and go live off of the interest from whatever money she has left. Cut that ex-husband off too :)
I am a legal guardian/conservator for someone who legitimately has dementia here in the US and I think there is a lot of her money that has been hidden and outright embezzled. It will take forensic accounting to figure out where it all went, but she should definitely let her lawyer go about getting back what is recoupable while she enjoys her life. If I had done anything even remotely like this with a fraction of the money that these people did, I would be posting this from jail, and that's where they need to be.

And it does need to go to the level of criminal prosecution if they can get enough evidence because the laws that I have seen proposed in response to this have been not just inadequate, but disastrous for ordinary guardianships. The bill that Charlie Crist sponsored would turn guardianships into a money grab for the government because it would load us all into a database and open it up for social workers to just kind of waltz in and take over our family members and their money for pretty much any reason.

But most of this stuff dies in committee anyway so what we really need is for people to be prosecuted and to serve time so that this doesn't happen again-- and that includes the original judge and the lawyers. So many things should have happened that didn't, and I think there should be yearly evaluations by a court-appointed independent doctor if someone is going to be deprived of their liberty for such a long time like this. This should have ended a long time ago and I'm not convinced it ever should have happened in the first place.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Best news ever. Britney must be so relieved but also so angry.

If there has been conservatorship abuse surely there would be some repercussions for Judge Penny as she was overseeing it all? Or does it not work like that?

I wonder if Jamie Lynne will put up a post rejoicing in Britneys freedom, I somehow think not.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.