Britney Spears #3 Free Britney

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh Britney 🥺💖. She mentions again about moving countries I hope she does and I hope she gets to do all the healing she needs to do properly for however long she needs. She owes nobody nothing. She’s given millions of people around the world the best memories. She was one of the reasons my pre teen and teen self had the happiest time growing up. Take all the time in the world Britney. All we truly want for you is to be happy and shut of those evil people who hurt you so terribly bad.

I just wanted to add I read that she’s reportedly signed with new management something big is coming next month but will not be anything to do with music or movies.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Oh Britney 🥺💖. She mentions again about moving countries I hope she does and I hope she gets to do all the healing she needs to do properly for however long she needs. She owes nobody nothing. She’s given millions of people around the world the best memories. She was one of the reasons my pre teen and teen self had the happiest time growing up. Take all the time in the world Britney. All we truly want for you is to be happy and shut of those evil people who hurt you so terribly bad.

I just wanted to add I read that she’s reportedly signed with new management something big is coming next month but will not be anything to do with music or movies.
do you think a reality series or tell all interview?

Reactions: 1
Possibly a interview 🤷🏼‍♀️ I don’t think she would do a reality tv series? I don’t know. The place which posted the ‘rumour’ is usually spot on.

Reactions: 3
Nothing much to report apart from the Charity this is my brave refusing to work with jl 💀. She was going to give some of the profit from her book sales to the charity but they have declined 💀💀💀💀. I see a lot of Britney fans donating their money now to the charity which is incredible 💖. I have also just seen this 🤬🤬🤬🤬. No surprise at all but my goodness me just absolutely sickening to the core vile evil people!!

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 7
That's especially insulting given that Britney is such an important figure in the LGBT community.

Reactions: 5
Something I’ve been wanting to watch since she mentioned is premiering tonight actually early hours for us. Don’t know if any of you follow thatsurprisewitness over on Insta but she’s finally up loading her Lou Taylor video over on her YouTube. I expect it to be all kinds of shocking. Lou actually threatened her and made her lose her job has a lawyer and apparently black listed her. So yeah I expect this video to be 🔥🔥💀💀.

Attachments

Reactions: 3
Haven't been online - is she getting tit because of the halloween post? You would think after everything that has went down folk would stop giving her a hard time. Suppose some things never change.

Reactions: 2
Haven't been online - is she getting tit because of the halloween post? You would think after everything that has went down folk would stop giving her a hard time. Suppose some things never change.
Yes well it depends where you look. Lots of media out let’s reported on it. I just think leave her the eff alone. It was Halloween that was her costume so what? Like Britney said here self were lucky she even posts anything at all.

Reactions: 1
Her Halloween dress up is clearly a reference to her processing the abuse and trauma she’s endured. We’ve seen before how she’s used handcuffs, chains, and cages to represent how she feels (eg the original Make Me video, the new Glory cover). I’m not sure why there’s a controversy? I swear Britney gets called out for things that for other celebs would be seen as cool.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.