Britney Spears #3 Free Britney

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m embarrassed for her. It was all obviously planned well before Britney herself spoke out in court and she’s now still got to go ahead with the release 🤢. I think it’s pretty clear that she’s always been jealous of Britney. She’s also the worst sister. I believe what people say when they say ‘Jamie Lynn is her daddy’s daughter’.

Reactions: 6
I think JL has always been jealous of being in Britney's shadow. And as petty as it sounds, Britney got the best of the gene pool. At the end of the day, she has only had the opportunities she has had due to her sister being Britney.

I hope Britney comes out and tells it all her way. I watched the Britney docs and am pretty disgusted over her treatment. The only decent person to come out of it is Felicia but again, I will reserve ultimate opinion about anything till I hear it come from Britney herself.

Reactions: 7
I think JL has always been jealous of being in Britney's shadow. And as petty as it sounds, Britney got the best of the gene pool. At the end of the day, she has only had the opportunities she has had due to her sister being Britney.

I hope Britney comes out and tells it all her way. I watched the Britney docs and am pretty disgusted over her treatment. The only decent person to come out of it is Felicia but again, I will reserve ultimate opinion about anything till I hear it come from Britney herself.
Oh yeah absolutely. I don’t follow her but I went and had a look at them post about ‘her book’. Is she for real talking about mental health after everything Britney’s been through and she nor the rest of them did absolutely nothing? Oh my goodness it’s Infuriating 🤬. Does she really think people care about her side of things? No Jamie lynn we care only for your gorgeous super star sister the one and only Britney Spears.

Reactions: 2
Me neither, but I follow breathe heavy so I know about the ‘book’ from that. I know I’m just being a cow now but she looks so annoying as well as behaving like a dick. She is obviously in on the abuse as I doubt Britney would have said ‘my family’ when talking about the conservative abuse, she would just have said ‘my father’.

Me neither, but I follow breathe heavy so I know about the ‘book’ from that. I know I’m just being a cow now but she looks so annoying as well as behaving like a dick. She is obviously in on the abuse as I doubt Britney would have said ‘my family’ when talking about the conservative abuse, she would just have said ‘my father’.
They are all in on it. Jamie lynns lied numerous times claiming not to take a dime from Britneys money meanwhile there’s evidence that she obviously did and let’s not forget her claiming Britneys Florida holiday home as her own. Oh she really is something 🤬. She seems to have got that vibe that she thinks she’s better 🥴. I saw E! Had posted about her book and I had a quick look at the comments 🤣 think it’s safe to say nobody other than Lou is bothered!!!!!

Reactions: 3
D
They are all in on it. Jamie lynns lied numerous times claiming not to take a dime from Britneys money meanwhile there’s evidence that she obviously did and let’s not forget her claiming Britneys Florida holiday home as her own. Oh she really is something 🤬. She seems to have got that vibe that she thinks she’s better 🥴. I saw E! Had posted about her book and I had a quick look at the comments 🤣 think it’s safe to say nobody other than Lou is bothered!!!!!
did you have the misfortune of seeing the tribute performance including Jamie Lynn singing Hold it against me? It was cringeworthy - and Britney looked uncomfortable- notice Lynn having a good time of course.

Reactions: 1
Ok I think Sam has just passed the vibe check in my book concerning the statement on doggos ears 😭🥰 I know he claims he didn't know nothing about it but went out his way to educate himself say alot I think!

Reactions: 5
I’ve stopped following breathe heavy …I got a real feeling of clout following from him, doing the docs and the selfie’s and stuff , I know he is a brit fan, but there feels something off about him to me …

i hope she takes some time out to find herself as a 40 year old woman, not the girl she was when she got swept up into theindustry.
She's spent a lifetime being told what to do, who to be, what to wear. Its going to take some time and therapy for her to come out of this with any vague normal life.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
The 12th is getting closer 😬. I do still wonder what on earth is going on with her Insta I do kinda think it’s her more now, I wonder if we’ll ever really know. I do love how she brought up Justin again. I did love them together 🥺. I don’t for one minute think they will ever reunite 🤣 just reminiscing on a once perfect couple.

Attachments

What does everyone make of her assistant Felicia? It does seem like she was really supportive back in the day but she seems to be in every documentary going. Is she trying to show her support to Britney or is she cashing in on the situation?

What does everyone make of her assistant Felicia? It does seem like she was really supportive back in the day but she seems to be in every documentary going. Is she trying to show her support to Britney or is she cashing in on the situation?
Oh god I honestly think Felicia defiantly has Britneys best interests at heart. She was like a mother to Britney. Did anyone see Felicia comment on one of Britney’s most recent Insta posts about writing a book? She responded with 😂 I think it’s clear that post was aimed at jl. Felicia will have witnessed soooo much I can not even imagine and them the hurt of been forced to stay away from Britney who she clearly loves. I absolutely trust Felicia.

Reactions: 8
I think this is the only way she could support Britney

I don't doubt Felicia for a second. She is whole heartedly team Britney 100%.... If, however, it turns out she isn't I will honestly be heartbroken.

Sam, on the other hand, I can't make my mind up on him...

Reactions: 6
I don't doubt Felicia for a second. She is whole heartedly team Britney 100%.... If, however, it turns out she isn't I will honestly be heartbroken.

Sam, on the other hand, I can't make my mind up on him...
Yes I do get the same feeling from Felicia, I hope her and Britney can reconnect at some point. I think she would be a good stable influence for Britney and I think that’s what she needs.
But yes Sam, I feel like there is something off about him tho I can’t quite put my finger on it! I really hope he is genuine tho

Reactions: 3
Sounds like she's going to be taking some time out of the spotlight which'll probably be the best thing for her, give her some time to reconnect with herself on her own terms. This is the second post in a row where she's talking about the paparazzi still being after her and it sucks, I would have thought we'd grown out of that 2005-2009 style pap era.

Screenshot 2021-10-15 23.32.45.png

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Sounds like she's going to be taking some time out of the spotlight which'll probably be the best thing for her, give her some time to reconnect with herself on her own terms. This is the second post in a row where she's talking about the paparazzi still being after her and it sucks, I would have thought we'd grown out of that 2005-2009 style pap era.

View attachment 812223
Wow. Good for her. She must be so emotionally exhausted, everything she’s been through in the last 13 years and then the last few months too.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.