Britney Spears #3 Free Britney

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tomorrow is the day…wow I can not believe just how fast it’s actually gone 🤯. Im so emotional for her wow 13 almost 14 long awful years and finally it’s actually going to happen TOMORROW she will be free. Did anyone see Rosengart’s response to the tristar lawyer?💀

Rosengart and his team know exactly what’s going on there. He’s amazing it’s just soooo good to see someone actually having Britney’s best interest and actually doing their job.
It’s about to get VERY interesting

I believe she’ll be free. I can’t help but be nervous about tomorrow even though she’s got people on her side now.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I put good morning Britain on and it’s one of the main headlines my eyes started to fill up. Think pregnancy hormones may also have something to do with it but It’s going to be a very emotional day. Sam’s video he posted of them both wearing free Britney’s T-shirts 🥺❤. My goodness I can’t believe it’s going to happen. I’ve not yet read if she will be there or not I’m guessing not. Sending all the love, luck and the most positive vibes. It’s going to happen!!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Omg theres a thread for queen britney

what britneys been through is nothing short of a hell for 13 years lets hope today means she will be free to live her own life make her own choices

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Yes 1:30 Los Angeles time 9:30 for us.

Shame it’s not on a tv channel!
We have to relay on people inside the court room to report. In September there were a group of lawyers that each took turns going in and out so they could report it was brilliant. Really hope that happens again 🤞🏻.

Yes 1:30 Los Angeles time 9:30 for us.

We have to relay on people inside the court room to report. In September there were a group of lawyers that each took turns going in and out so they could report it was brilliant. Really hope that happens again 🤞🏻.
Theyve just tweeted that they’re not allowed to do that this time. I hope we don’t have to wait until the early hours!

Reactions: 6
I was just literally coming on to post that. My goodness it’s going to be a loooong night for us over here.

King Rosengart’s arrived 🌹❤

Keep reading that today will only be termination of the person not estate. So hope that’s just fabricated bs coming from tmz. Rosengart said both in September. Also it’s looking Shady how they don’t want us to know what’s going on in the court room 🤯.

Omg 🥺🥺😭😭❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

You guys she’s free

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
💖💖💖 HOLY GOOD NEWS!!!!! 💖💖💖

I’m lost for words! So happy for her. This is so overdue. I hope she lives her wildest dreams, whatever they are 🥰🤩 I hope she finds peace and can heal.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
So happy for her! She deserves the world after everything she’s been through ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.