Britney Spears #13 Britney continues to moan and winge, Twirling around, and rubbing her minge

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s literally just had a story come out of her calling her sister a witch repeatedly, she has some nerve honestly
And then posting pics of Jamie-Lynn's kids (I think it's her girls and not Bryan's).

From calling JL a witch to this.. And it's JL that gets all the heat from obsessives and Britney a like.

Reactions: 16
Jamie Lynn is no angel .
There are plenty of things she could have done differently to protect her sister.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Jamie Lynn is no angel .
There are plenty of things she could have done differently to protect her sister.
No one is saying that. However, you can't protect someone who doesn't want help. Britney believes she knows best and that's the bottom line. Whereas, I imagine these days she can't even organise a sandwich or a comb through her hair let alone any try form of adulting. I've loved Britney for years but I don't recognise this shell of a person.

Reactions: 20
Jamie Lynn is no angel .
Like?

Jamie Lynn is basically broke, she was living in an apartment above a truck yard most of the cship after blowing all her money trying to make a music career happen. Jamie Lynn also has her own family and bills. I believe during the midst of the cship she was dealing with her own issues, her first child's ex and her went to court too.

Could she have really taken on lawyers? She says she told Britney to appoint new counsel which she was entitled to do - but only actually did ex Sam helped her do it. It seems like she's incapable of carrying out informed decisions without others. Hmmmm...

Lynne had the right intentions here, she hired a lawyer to meditate in the court proceedings but they were basically ignored and Lynne was left with a gigantic bill. Honestly I dont agree anyone else could have intervened here.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Like?

Jamie Lynn is basically broke, she was living in an apartment above a truck yard most of the cship after blowing all her money trying to make a music career happen.

Could she have really taken on lawyers? She says she told Britney to appoint new counsel which she was entitled to do - but only actually did ex Sam helped her do it. It seems like she's incapable of carrying out informed decisions without others. Hmmmm...
Should she have done the Call Her Daddy podcast?

Should she have done the Call Her Daddy podcast?
What was wrong about this

I think the problem is, wherever she goes she is asked about her sister. If you watched IAC she actually dodged talking about her for several days.

But it's a catch 22 scenario, shows get her on to talk about her sister. It's morbid curiousity.

Not to mention JL has endured public flogging, she reserves the right to defend herself. She's always said she could say more but out of respect she doesnt.

Her ex boyfriends sister Ashley Aldridge gave an interview to a youtuber a while back, she clearly has never signed an NDA. She said at Jamie Lynns baby shower in 2008, she was running around scared that Britney hadn't taken her meds because she might jeopardise the whole day. If you see the OK! pics from the day, Britney has been airbrushed but almost how we see her now. She's never been well.

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
What was wrong about this

I think the problem is, wherever she goes she is asked about her sister. If you watched IAC she actually dodged talking about her for several days.

But it's a catch 22 scenario, shows get her on to talk about her sister. It's morbid curiousity.

Not to mention JL has endured public flogging, she reserves the right to defend herself. She's always said she could say more but out of respect she doesnt.

Her ex boyfriends sister Ashley Aldridge gave an interview to a youtuber a while back, she clearly has never signed an NDA. She said at Jamie Lynns baby shower in 2008, she was running around scared that Britney hadn't taken her meds because she might jeopardise the whole day. If you see the OK! pics from the day, Britney has been airbrushed but almost how we see her now. She's never been well.
Oh wow...fair enough. This is all quite sad.

I just feel that Jamie Lynn should refrain from talking about Britney completely.
Regardless of what went on, Britney is clearly unwell and her sister should have a little more respect than to be writing books and doing podcasts on the situation.

Reactions: 3
Did she say she could have done more in these interviews? Or are you just assuming that she could have?
My comment was -

'There are plenty of things she could have done differently to protect her sister.'

For a start - giving interviews and doing podcasts discussing her and writing a book hardly helped...

Reactions: 3
It’s easy to say JL should have done this and that. But who knows how any of us would handle what JL has had to go through

Reactions: 20
I’m sure JL isn’t perfect (& that could be said about anybody) but I never understood the hate. She is a whole DECADE younger than Britney. Britney is her older sister. She was a pregnant teen with her own situation to handle. And even as time went on, who’s to say she didn’t try to help her? Someone has to want that help in order for it to work. On top of that, I don’t believe it’s a siblings job to always have to care of of another sibling. At some point, their mental and physical health matters too. She’s her own person with her own kids to worry about.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Why should JL remain quiet about the situation? Britney doesn't!
It’s also a bit bonkers to tell someone they’re just not allowed to talk about their sibling anymore. Especially in Jamie Lynns case where unfortunately she’s asked a lot about her older sister and barely about herself which is a shame, I thought on IAC she came across quite sweet.

Reactions: 14
Nor do you, to be fair.
None of us do-people are just expressing their opinion.
Which is why I'm not stating with any certainty what anyone in her family is or is not doing with her. Just because something is an opinion doesn't mean it can't be wrong or called out.

There are plenty of things she could have done differently to protect her sister.'

For a start - giving interviews and doing podcasts discussing her and writing a book hardly helped...
I think Britney would still be chronically ill even if her sister hadn't done a podcast. Mentally ill people will find a reason to lash out.

Reactions: 5
Which is why I'm not stating with any certainty what anyone in her family is or is not doing with her. Just because something is an opinion doesn't mean it can't be wrong or called out.

So? Britney isn't the only person in the world. Jamie Lynn has a right to her own story as well.
No but you are being super aggressive. This isn’t about your life-you don’t have to be mad about it.

Reactions: 4