Britney Spears #13 Britney continues to moan and winge, Twirling around, and rubbing her minge

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
At this point, she really may as well put herself on Only Flaps and make some money out of her stripping!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I was going to comment ‘just google where would a Disney princess shop if she wanted to be a prostitute’ but I didn’t want to be rude 👀 but now I have been anyway 😂 sorry @oddsock17 😬
Haha I love it 😆 would get a lining added to the skirt though. Not a fan of flashing my pants 🫣
---
You don't actually want to buy that outfit do you?. *judging you.
Haha I so do! I'm used to people questioning my fashion choices haha 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 10
To be fair, her latest outfit is actually really pretty (i hate to admit that i really like the corset😂) , if she had her hair washed and styled properly and fresh makeup on and if it was tailored a bit more to her body it would look 10x better. It’s kinda something she would of worn in a concert performance

Reactions: 4
It would also look better if she didn’t have the skirt pulled down to expose her lady bits

Reactions: 14
Not to derail thread but does anyone know where her outfit in this video is from? I've done a Google lens search but just comes up with YouTube searches of the video
A group exists on Reddit that is just for this. Those people can track anything down-it’s incredible

Reactions: 4
Not to derail thread but does anyone know where her outfit in this video is from? I've done a Google lens search but just comes up with YouTube searches of the video
Shoplikebritney Instagram page just posted something about this outfit. Maybe have a look at that page.

Reactions: 1
She deleted that bizarre post of her in a pool with an old man.That was strange even by her standards "I've never been with an old man!!!".

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
I wish I could understand the hyper sexualisation. Britney always looks like she wants to pull her pants down and have a good wank on camera. It wouldn't surprise me if she ended up doing this one of these days because she's always tweaking her knickers down as much as possible.

There's plenty of old interviews where she complained about being made a 'sex object' at a young age which is understandable. You would think that now being middle aged and not being forced to be 'sexy' would have freed her from this.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
I wish I could understand the hyper sexualisation. Britney always looks like she wants to pull her pants down and have a good wank on camera. It wouldn't surprise me if she ended up doing this one of these days because she's always tweaking her knickers down as much as possible.

There's plenty of old interviews where she complained about being made a 'sex object' at a young age which is understandable. You would think that now being middle aged and not being forced to be 'sexy' would have freed her from this.
She’s highly sexualised! I’d imagine she’s slept with an awful lot of people!

Reactions: 9
So Britney is now claiming that she's walking around on a broken foot and refusing to go to the hospital because she seems to think that medical treatment will make it worse.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
Hmm the broken foot. Not seeking medical attention. But no doubt some heavy duty pain will be thrown into the mix with god knows what else now. Not good.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
So Britney is now claiming that she's walking around on a broken foot and refusing to go to the hospital because she seems to think that medical treatment will make it worse.
If her foot is really broken then she's acting like an idiot. It could just be a sprain and she's exaggerating for attention.

I think she's chronically addicted to attention seeking.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
She looks like she's drunk or on something in the latest 3 videos. Her eyes are completely glazed over and she looks like she staggers in the red dress one. I know she often appears to be drunk/drugged but it looks even more noticeable in this set to me

• Sad
Reactions: 7
She looks like she's drunk or on something in the latest 3 videos. Her eyes are completely glazed over and she looks like she staggers in the red dress one. I know she often appears to be drunk/drugged but it looks even more noticeable in this set to me
Yeah she’s clearly shitfaced in these latest photos. All evidence points towards her being a very very heavy drinker.

New post suggesting yet another fight with the “boyfriend.”

Reactions: 6
Why is she constantly holding her breast in those odd videos,
They are uncomfortable to watch

Reactions: 6