Britney Spears #13 Britney continues to moan and winge, Twirling around, and rubbing her minge

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That old video she posted of herself doing a walking handstand back during her Las Vegas days is sad because she looks SO much healthier and more with it than she does now. Weird that she seems to have shared it in an effort to seek pity.

Reactions: 7
That old video she posted of herself doing a walking handstand back during her Las Vegas days is sad because she looks SO much healthier and more with it than she does now. Weird that she seems to have shared it in an effort to seek pity.
I agree, there’s so many videos from that time of her looking fit and doing workouts. Would be better to see this than the weird videos she does now

Reactions: 3
I wish I could understand the hyper sexualisation. Britney always looks like she wants to pull her pants down and have a good wank on camera. It wouldn't surprise me if she ended up doing this one of these days because she's always tweaking her knickers down as much as possible.

There's plenty of old interviews where she complained about being made a 'sex object' at a young age which is understandable. You would think that now being middle aged and not being forced to be 'sexy' would have freed her from this.
I tend to think she was SA'd at some point.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
I tend to think she was SA'd at some point.
And even if she wasn't - she has literally been sexualised since she was a child.

The schoolgirl aesthetic...the medias obsession with her virginity...the Rolling Stone photos.

Looking back the whole thing was really vile, and must have been damaging.

• Sad
Reactions: 29
And even if she wasn't - she has literally been sexualised since she was a child.

The schoolgirl aesthetic...the medias obsession with her virginity...the Rolling Stone photos.

Looking back the whole thing was really vile, and must have been damaging.
The way she’s been sexualised, it’s easy to believe she thinks she has nothing else to offer so she behaves like that.

• Sad
Reactions: 16
The stress seems to really be affecting the family. I don't think I'd even recognise Jamie Lynn!

View attachment 2934487
View attachment 2934492
She's a non celeb before we begin criticising her
She had a baby at 17 and raised her mostly herself (no nannies) so it can't have been easy. She's also been open about MH issues in her book and had a flash in a pan music career that saw her have to move back to the middle of nowhere after nashvilke. I bet her life is really boring. She came across well on IAC last year.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Her whole life has been ruled and overshadowed by Britney and her career. Yet she’s receiving hate, it’s so unfair.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Absolutely.

The Spears family is riddled with trauma.
If you look at the wider picture -
Britneys father had a tough childhood. His father was very tough on him and his mother died by suicide by shooting herself on the grave of her baby son when Jamie was 13. He was then in a tragic car accident when he was 17 that killed his friend. At 22, he was arrested for a DUI - he was under the influence of drugs and alcohol.

'In her memoir, Britney said he dad would "drink until he couldn't think". She also recalled him disappearing from home for several days and turning "really mean" when he was drunk.'

"The stress of not having any money was compounded by the chaos caused by Dad's extreme mood swings. I was usually scared in my home," she admitted.'

Of course none of this excuses his treatment and abuse of Britney but I just think it's an interesting aspect to consider.

Also - Britneys mother ran over a child in her car and killed him when she was 20 years old.
Lynne would also drink with Britney when she was a child.
I am sure trauma, in particular childhood trauma changes how someone acts and becomes. My mum grew up with a really sweet little girl and they were great friends. The little girl grew up into a successful woman who worked as a Nurse and was very good at her job. She then got pregnant at the age of 25 and unfortunately miscarried the baby, my mum said that woman turned into a full blown sociopath after the miscarriage, had no empathy for anyone, didn't care what happened to people, she then had a daughter 4 years after the miscarriage and abused her, she also abused her daughters dad. My mum said none of that type of personality was in that woman as a child, teen or in her early 20s. My mum had to cut her off eventually as she showed no change and was horrible to everyone she met, putting on an act in front of the ones she wanted to attract such as her daughters teachers. It's weird what trauma can do, I bet Jamie was fine until his mother's suicide then he probably changed, I think it depends on the age it happens too, 13 is a bad age to go through something traumatic. Unfortunately he's now abused his children and isn't a nice person. You do wonder what he would have been like if these things hadn't of happened.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
The stress seems to really be affecting the family. I don't think I'd even recognise Jamie Lynn!

View attachment 2934487
View attachment 2934492
She looks fine. The Daily Mail as always can duck off.

Reactions: 14
She looks fine. The Daily Mail as always can duck off.
She just looks like a normal woman and not a very skinny glamour puss with perfect hair so that’s crime number one as far as the daily Mail is concerned she also looks a bit stressed/annoyed in some of them and how very dare she be out and not smiling!

Some of the photos where she looks/annoyed or stressed will probably be because someone is taking her photo and she doesn’t want them too but a couple of them look like the sun is in her eyes and of course they’ll use the ‘worst’ photos where she looks the most stressed out to ‘prove’ their storyline.

I really don’t think people should be allowed to take photos of people without their permission - I don’t care if they’re ’celebrities and it’s their job, it’s to be expected’ - it shouldn’t be expected. If you want a photo of someone you ask and you wait for a yes before you take ONE photograph.

Reactions: 25
To be fair I thought Jamie Lynn looked fine, she’s just got mad RBF (feel her there) which she had a lot in the jungle too.

Reactions: 8
She’s now posted saying how much she loves and misses her family. I get whiplash with this woman I stg.

Reactions: 13
She’s literally just had a story come out of her calling her sister a witch repeatedly, she has some nerve honestly

Reactions: 12
Reactions: 4