Britney Spears #13 Britney continues to moan and winge, Twirling around, and rubbing her minge

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She had professional help though. She had all the professional help she ever could have needed under that conservatorship. It may have been extremely controversial but, imo, necessary. She looked healthy, sane, happy even. Now she's...this.

She had professional help because it was mandated and handled by people who had her health interests at heart (this is my opinion, others wont agree im sure). Now it isn't and she needs it more than ever. She'll never get professional help again because nobody can force her into it anymore. And likely never will be able to again thanks to the misguided public outcry towards anybody who encourages her to seek it.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Tbh it does not seem to me that she’s living a happy life since the conservatorship ended and appears to be in an increasingly perilous situation.

There must be more to the situation than we know but she painted it like her evil family oppressed her for no reason. There aren’t many people with her level of fame, for example , who were unable to raise their own children. It is surely unusual for a father to get custody of both children from a young age?

• Heart
Reactions: 17
She got rid of all the health professionals after the conservatorship ended. It should have maybe been kept on but in a less restrictive way by a professional and not her father. That should have been done years ago really it went on far too long. It must be a very sad life she has no friends at all and her sons don’t speak to her.
There’s nothing much else her family can do if she refuses help.

Reactions: 12
I don’t know what the duck this is, but it sounds like complete delusion. Since when has she ever taught dance classes to children!?? Maybe in her mind.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
She definitely has in the past. Not sure what she’d be teaching them now apart from twirling at different speeds.

• Haha
It says there are 6 videos posted. It's just a blank white screen for me. Is it the same your guys end or just my phone being crap 😆

Reactions: 9
Tbh it does not seem to me that she’s living a happy life since the conservatorship ended and appears to be in an increasingly perilous situation.

There must be more to the situation than we know but she painted it like her evil family oppressed her for no reason. There aren’t many people with her level of fame, for example , who were unable to raise their own children. It is surely unusual for a father to get custody of both children from a young age?
To put this in context, Charlie Sheen has joint legal and physical custody of his twin sons, yes that Charlie Sheen of winning and tiger blood shenanigans. If his ex relapses the court has it in place that he will get full custody. Charlie Sheen is helping to raise his kids but Britney Spears is not fit to (or seemingly doesn't want to)

I don’t know what the duck this is, but it sounds like complete delusion. Since when has she ever taught dance classes to children!?? Maybe in her mind.
Is she alluding here that she wanted to show her own Instagram dancing to prove that's she's 'awesome'. She really is so deluded!!

Reactions: 2
On the post with the pilot when she put on his glasses "I look like his geeky nerd daughter". No Britney, putting on glasses does not make you look like a "geeky nerd", never mind his daughter. You still look like a meth addict only with glasses on

• Haha
Reactions: 24
The blank white screen and caption is to me her having a psychosis/delusions, it's really sad. I wish someone would take her page down and stop her. She's quite clearly very mentally unwell.

Reactions: 6
It’s another load of incoherent bullshit from her. She hasn’t got a clue what day it is never mind teaching a kid’s dance class. And the arrogance that she thinks her mad moves are so inspirational. I don’t know why people like her posts.

Reactions: 7
What bothers me most is the teeth. It adds to the unhinged vibe. Brit, girl…get your retainer on and get back to that winning smile.
She used to have the most beautiful teeth. No doubt that not wearing her retainer and letting her teeth regress to their original gappiness is another of her ways of being "rebellious".
---
Seems like her gappy teeth is because she never got the bonding topped up- it needs doing at least every 10 years. Wonder why she hasn't had it done again?

Bonding doesn't all just suddenly fall off at the same time. What would have happened is she stopped wearing her retainer and within only a few months her teeth regressed to how they were before she had braces as a teen. I did the same thing before, years after my braces were removed. My teeth all moved back within months and I had to get braces a second time. I wear my retainer religiously now.

Britney's got diastema indicating there's actually spaces where there shouldn't be spaces, if it were braces there would be crowding.

She used to have the most beautiful teeth. No doubt that not wearing her retainer and letting her teeth regress to their original gappiness is another of her ways of being "rebellious".
---

Bonding doesn't all just suddenly fall off at the same time. What would have happened is she stopped wearing her retainer and within only a few months her teeth regressed to how they were before she had braces as a teen. I did the same thing before, years after my braces were removed. My teeth all moved back within months and I had to get braces a second time. I wear my retainer religiously now.
Yes my brothers teeth moved back exactly as they were before too.

It’s another load of incoherent bullshit from her. She hasn’t got a clue what day it is never mind teaching a kid’s dance class. And the arrogance that she thinks her mad moves are so inspirational. I don’t know why people like her posts.
People like her posts as they're taken in by the idea of Britney- they see her as she used to be and as someone who fought the conservatorship and is now living her best free life. They can't see who she really is

Reactions: 4
I know this has probably been said before..but there is something really off about the latest dance clip from her posted an hour ago. I swear it's an A.I video, this isn't her! It looks to me like someone's put her head on someone's body. It really looks weird if you look closely. This one in particular though is creepy!! I've only just noticed this. I did wonder before though.
Obviously she's not in control her account. It's horrible to say but her controllers aren't going to let her live life the way she wants. It's really sad.
View attachment 2768250
It just looks weird because of filters

She wants a house sauna.......then bleeping get one. You are a multi millionaire 🙄

Reactions: 6