Bridgerton

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ludicrous that the wait is 2 years. I thought the reason there was a 2 year delay for season 3 was because of the strikes - ie they couldn’t do reshoots over summer 2023 because of the strikes, otherwise it would have been ready for a December release. Also, they really overhyped the spicy scenes for this part. There were 2! Same as season 2.

Reactions: 8
I'd imagine the cgi takes its time too. It's crazy how much cgi that show has

Reactions: 2
How did network tv manage to make 22 episodes of a series every year, year after year! What has happened? I know they say this series takes 8 months to film, but it shouldn’t then take over a year to edit and put together.

It does seem like something has changed in recent years. Game of thrones was arguably on a similar, if not bigger scale, and that was out every year (except the last season). Now it's spin off show takes 2 years, the LOTR show on prime is also 2 years. Bridgerton also 2 years.

It does seem like something has changed in recent years. Game of thrones was arguably on a similar, if not bigger scale, and that was out every year (except the last season). Now it's spin off show takes 2 years, the LOTR show on prime is also 2 years. Bridgerton also 2 years.
I think it has to do with streaming services‘ refusal to renew shows in a timely manner now. The whole business model is a house of cards it seems and can only continue to exist by raising the subscription prices and including ads. Those weird numbers they put out now (minutes watched or whatever) mean nothing apparently.

Reactions: 3
We just have; season 2 was released in March 2022, and now they released season 3 in a completely unnecessary two-parter schedule. This is why I thought they’d hurry things along and bring us season 4 a bit sooner.
Christ was it that long? Ok maybe then but all the actors will definitely have gone out of their age bracket by then.

Sorry lads……last night
they really could have stopped all the ridiculousness that has gone on these past few months by simply saying ‘we’re just friends. Luke’s got a lovely girlfriend. The end’. But obviously, they loved all the hype for the show.
I hope the poor girl has managed to stay away from social media during this promotion period!
although I would love to know how he explained away the head stroking incident 😂. That’s the only time when I’ve really thought, could there be something going on here?!

I wish I could get my Alexa to play Lady Danbury’s voice on a loop to send me to sleep, it’s so soothing

• Heart
Reactions: 10
almost done with the season, one more episode left and I have to say Part 2 is miles better than part 1, it just flows so much better and the writing is incredible, saw a spoiler about Francesca for the finale and while I am personally happy about it and love to see diversity in the show especially Bridgerton its gonna split so many people as its a HUGE departure from the books, Regarding the 2 year wait time, thats ridiculous but sadly its the new era were living in, 8 months to film 8 episodes is crazy, they used to film an episode of pretty little liars, vampire diaries, one tree hill ,desperate housewives all those classic 2000's shows in a week! now it takes them a bleeping month to film one episode only 5-15 minutes longer its crazy, however I did see the showrunner say that a large reason is because its on streaming and they have to dub it all in all the foreign languages before it can release -thats probbably a big reason why which sucks, S3 wrapped filming december 2022 and were only seeing it now, I know there was a strike but still the wait is crazy, S4 sounds interesting-they havent revealed the lead yet I suspected Benedict given a clue we get in the finale but the showrunner Jess said it wouldn't take place in the summer, it would be the autumn instead and tha we would explore outside the ton, the countryside and scotland where Francesca is in particular!

Yellow on strings got me. So beautiful 🥲 although are we really to believe Daphne “my family are my life” Bridgerton wouldn’t be there? Ridiculous.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Just watched first episode of part 2 and really enjoyed it. No Lord Debling though, wondering if he’ll make any appearances now or if his purpose in the storyline has been served.

• Sad
Reactions: 4
Hate to say it but the lady whistledown part of it dragged out too long for me. They hyped up Penelope and Colin so much for them to spend practically the whole part of it not speaking 🙄. I did enjoy it but I would’ve liked to see something else other than who is lady whistledown for 4 episodes

Reactions: 11
Yellow on strings got me. So beautiful 🥲 although are we really to believe Daphne “my family are my life” Bridgerton wouldn’t be there? Ridiculous.
We had yellow on strings at our wedding, we also had Cascada everytime we touch and maniac 2000 on strings but that’s not as beautiful, just more fun 😂😂😂

I’m enjoying part two, I’m on the final episode but I just can’t with how beautiful Simone Ashley is, I dislike her. 😢

We had yellow on strings at our wedding, we also had Cascada everytime we touch and maniac 2000 on strings but that’s not as beautiful, just more fun 😂😂😂

I’m enjoying part two, I’m on the final episode but I just can’t with how beautiful Simone Ashley is, I dislike her. 😢

You had Maniac 2000 on strings at your wedding? You absolute legend!!

• Haha
You had Maniac 2000 on strings at your wedding? You absolute legend!!
Haha yea, a non-traditional traditional Irish wedding 😂😂
---
Finished the series, wasn’t a big fan of the ending but I’ll wait a few days so as not to spoil it.

can’t believe we’ve got to wait two years for s4

• Heart