Bridgerton

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
See, all I see is two people who are hamming it up the press/camera's/fans
I'm not saying they're not close friends, but the PR is PRing
And that’s totally fair enough that you think that. I think what they’re doing with the hand holding and physical closeness is beyond what Sydney Sweeney/Glen Powell did, same with Lady Gaga and that other guy. If I were the romantic partner of either Luke or Nicola, I’d dump them after this behaviour, especially when Bridgerton viewing figures were a done deal given past success. There’s PR and then too far and I wouldn’t be comfortable with this level of hamming it up for the cameras. Hence why I think there must be something more going on there 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 2
And that’s totally fair enough that you think that. I think what they’re doing with the hand holding and physical closeness is beyond what Sydney Sweeney/Glen Powell did, same with Lady Gaga and that other guy. If I were the romantic partner of either Luke or Nicola, I’d dump them after this behaviour, especially when Bridgerton viewing figures were a done deal given past success. There’s PR and then too far and I wouldn’t be comfortable with this level of hamming it up for the cameras. Hence why I think there must be something more going on there 🤷‍♀️
I think spending 8 months practically living in each others pockets and filming everyday, and then 6 months travelling the world together, boundaries must have blurred along the way somewhere!! But don’t think they’ll end up together, as much as my delulu mind would like them to 😂.

Anyway, I think Nicola’s star is going to ascend far higher than Luke’s over the next couple of years. He seems an absolute sweetheart, easy on the eye and is very good at staring, but don’t think he’s quite got enough to pull off being a major movie star, whereas I think she’s got it all.

Reactions: 12
Anyway, I think Nicola’s star is going to ascend far higher than Luke’s over the next couple of years. He seems an absolute sweetheart, easy on the eye and is very good at staring, but don’t think he’s quite got enough to pull off being a major movie star, whereas I think she’s got it all.
This has made me absolutely cackle!! 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I think spending 8 months practically living in each others pockets and filming everyday, and then 6 months travelling the world together, boundaries must have blurred along the way somewhere!! But don’t think they’ll end up together, as much as my delulu mind would like them to 😂.

I also think S3 is Nicola/Pen's season and then in future season's it will be the other siblings' stories so of course she is hamming up the PR as this is her season. I think she will end up doing quite well, even though I didn't particularly like her on social media the past couple of years as she seemed a bit egotistical, but I have to say I think she's certainly earned her money on doing the PR for Bridgerton, you can tell she's proud of what she has done. But I do think she will move onto other things now and perhaps make small appearances in future Bridgerton series.

Reactions: 5
I also think S3 is Nicola/Pen's season and then in future season's it will be the other siblings' stories so of course she is hamming up the PR as this is her season. I think she will end up doing quite well, even though I didn't particularly like her on social media the past couple of years as she seemed a bit egotistical, but I have to say I think she's certainly earned her money on doing the PR for Bridgerton, you can tell she's proud of what she has done. But I do think she will move onto other things now and perhaps make small appearances in future Bridgerton series.
I agree with that. She is a good actor. She’s a better actor than he is and I think it’s the first time the “Bridgerton” is not the star of the season. I had wondered when she did Bridgerton if she could pull it off as she’s mostly done comedy in the past but I think she has good range. I’m curious to see her in the next film she’s doing which seems very serious. She did a brilliant job in Big Mood!

Reactions: 9
I'm convinced part of why Colin -Penelope's story was moved up is because Nicola's star is on the rise and she wants to be able to take other opportunities. Had they kept it in the book order, she'd still have had to have some significant story this third season and then film the fourth being the lead, which would have meant two+ more years of pretty heavy commitment to the show.

And I do think the whole the audience knows she's Lady W but no one/only Mme Delacroix and Eloise know within the show and the Queen wants to get her but she keeps escaping was getting old.

Wonder if Nicola will take the Jonathan Bailey path and still make some appearances or if she'll go the Rege Jean Page route.

Reactions: 3
*Sits quietly thinking that Sienna had an annoying face and was extremely silly and naive and all wrong for Anthony*

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Yeah I’m on S2E7 and don’t see that much chemistry between Anthony and Kate! They both just seem angry all the time! At least with Daphne and the Duke we saw them talking and being quite playful with either other. You felt they knew each other.

And why is Anthony acting like he’s never had any time for love when we literally saw him pour his heart out to Sienna?

Reactions: 7
I loved Kate and Anthony and thought they had lovely chemistry 😁😍 I also wished there had been more of them in season 2 instead of so much time being dedicated to the Featheringtons.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Going on holiday on thursday, so I'll watch the rest of season 3 on the plane and already bought Francescas book to read at the beach :love:

Reactions: 4
I’m a bit behind but just smashed out season 1 and 2 during feeding time with my newborn. Preferred season 2. I’ve got a lot of time for Anthony 😍 Also love Benedict, hope we get a season for him at some point too!? Just started s3. Why does everyone fancy Colin all of a sudden? He just looks like he’s used a bit of bouncy shampoo

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Omg I obsessed, I can’t believe I didn’t watch when it was first released, but I have just done S1 and have season 2 finale to watch tonight. I wasn’t keen on Anthony at all in s1 but now am just here for him and Kate, I have seen people comment they have no chemistry but think they are on fire when they make eye contact in every scene, which is quite frequently! ❤❤❤ just so many strong characters that I adore, Benedict is hilarious, Eloise is amazing, and cannot get enough of the way Lady Danbury speaks. Can’t wait to start S3 soon and just seen they are filming s4! What a time to be alive 😆

Reactions: 20
Omg I obsessed, I can’t believe I didn’t watch when it was first released, but I have just done S1 and have season 2 finale to watch tonight. I wasn’t keen on Anthony at all in s1 but now am just here for him and Kate, I have seen people comment they have no chemistry but think they are on fire when they make eye contact in every scene, which is quite frequently! ❤❤❤ just so many strong characters that I adore, Benedict is hilarious, Eloise is amazing, and cannot get enough of the way Lady Danbury speaks. Can’t wait to start S3 soon and just seen they are filming s4! What a time to be alive 😆
I think you’re having a tena moment 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 3
So I’ve rewatched S1 and S2 again.

S1 is actually really dull and I felt like it was never ending. Simon and Daphne are like two limp noodles and all he does is whisper.

S2 LOVE Antony and Kate but Benedict SHINES this season. How did I not have a crush on him before? Whoever said the sideburns did Antony dirty first season you’re absolutely right!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Anyone watched this week’s Dr Who? Husband kept saying is this what Bridgerton is like? Not really, well not till towards the end when they are dancing to a string version of Poker Face!

Reactions: 2