Brian Gardiner & Yvonne Connors

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Its hard to know cause they seem so real then they are back together next morning and it's like nothing happened so it must have been all for show
It's always a Saturday and Sunday or Monday when they've no money that they fight šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

Reactions: 2
Itā€™s ended with them again heā€™s announced his departure from TikTok again šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
What do u think of the new accusations? I think he is guilty. Not sure about her though
She is so good at playing the victim and telling lies. They will be back together in no time at all. Now the social (I think) are looking for the partners death cert what does that mean for them? She will choose to believe Brian cause she has no where to go.

What do u think of the new accusations? I think he is guilty. Not sure about her though
She is so good at playing the victim and telling lies. They will be back together in no time at all. Now the social (I think) are looking for the partners death cert what does that mean for them? She will choose to believe Brian cause she has no where to go.
He must be trying to claim a windowers pension? Were they married? That one that put up that video ā€œoutingā€ this robbery should be ashamed of herself in fairness. The age of her and she coming on to spill some goss. So dangerous. Iā€™m not sticking up for either of them but itā€™s mental to me that someone would go on social media and say what they like and the amount of people that believed hee and then today she deleted the video & is on licking Yvonneā€™s arse!!!! Poisonous

Reactions: 4
He must be trying to claim a windowers pension? Were they married? That one that put up that video ā€œoutingā€ this robbery should be ashamed of herself in fairness. The age of her and she coming on to spill some goss. So dangerous. Iā€™m not sticking up for either of them but itā€™s mental to me that someone would go on social media and say what they like and the amount of people that believed hee and then today she deleted the video & is on licking Yvonneā€™s arse!!!! Poisonous
Licking her hole like a big cream bun. That woman can't stand either of them and being that quick to expose them and then take it back and say it had nothing to do with yvonne. Is she alright like.

the post was deleted very fast with the accusations but I wouldnā€™t put it past him heā€™s robbed money on Yvonne before šŸ™ˆ sure sheā€™s back home now in his all loved up again planning their wedding FFS šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

Do we think this mammy one jumped the gun with her info and only had half the stop. I'd defo say something happened. I reckon he is guilty. But iv no sympathy for her in the slightest.

Reactions: 1
I didnā€™t believe that story at all. Her tone of voice, her answering herself to validate the lie. ā€˜ didnā€™t ya briano ā€˜ yeah,yeah ya did ā€˜. I know them two are awful humans but his reaction to it told me all I needed to know too. Iā€™ve dealt with a narcissist before and his reaction to a lie about his grandiose character was the same but a truth he was always very calm and avoidant about. I reckon there was something but your one made up more than it was. Id say there was texts and they probably got Revolut money on the promise to pay it back but never.

She was very quick to delete the video, change the story, crawl up ā€˜yeā€™vonnes arse, put her page on private and go quiet for a few days. Itā€™s a bit strange

Reactions: 3
I didnā€™t believe that story at all. Her tone of voice, her answering herself to validate the lie. ā€˜ didnā€™t ya briano ā€˜ yeah,yeah ya did ā€˜. I know them two are awful humans but his reaction to it told me all I needed to know too. Iā€™ve dealt with a narcissist before and his reaction to a lie about his grandiose character was the same but a truth he was always very calm and avoidant about. I reckon there was something but your one made up more than it was. Id say there was texts and they probably got Revolut money on the promise to pay it back but never.

She was very quick to delete the video, change the story, crawl up ā€˜yeā€™vonnes arse, put her page on private and go quiet for a few days. Itā€™s a bit strange
Yea I agree. His reaction was crazy. Hope that mammy one comes back on to explain herself.

The usual pity party crap todayā€¦ Yvonne is on play the wounded innocent victim. The Revolut is getting warmed up lol

Just wait for the sympathy Saturday šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
I love this. Tranax Thursday and Sympathy Saturday šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
---
Must be now tranex or weed. I Havnt been on today il catch up later on. Always the same tit different day
Patterns and cycles. Narcissists go around in circles like that. Donā€™t get me wrong Yvonne is caught up in a bit of coercive control with that man , but she is no saint herself. Nobody deserves to be abused. She has all the resources and people to help her. And she turns on them once they do. She isnā€™t a stupid woman either. He has driven her back into her addiction definitely, looking at her over a year ago to now. Very different people and yes abuse can do that. But she shits in the face of anyone who helps her. I never had the supports she had but when it was presented to me i ran. And never looked back. I believe she is also a narcissist and she abuses him too. I could be wrong but thatā€™s just my assumption

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
So that yoke, Happy Mammy or whatever she goes byā€¦ what a thirsty sad case that howya is. Made that whole story up. None of it made sense. And then made a show of herself back tracking on Yvonneā€™s live. I heard she is Bezzies with that skit Razzler that battered Brian. The desperation off her to be found funny is sadder than anything Yvonne & Brian have done

Reactions: 4
So that yoke, Happy Mammy or whatever she goes byā€¦ what a thirsty sad case that howya is. Made that whole story up. None of it made sense. And then made a show of herself back tracking on Yvonneā€™s live. I heard she is Bezzies with that skit Razzler that battered Brian. The desperation off her to be found funny is sadder than anything Yvonne & Brian have done
Sheā€™s been very very quiet since hasnā€™t she. Did he batter Brian? He keeps changing his story so I donā€™t know what to believe.

Ooooohhh spicy
---
I honestly canā€™t stand her. Sheā€™s a bleeedin dzope. And that razzler thing, friendship made in heaven. Two absolutely idiots.

Attachments

Her videos are getting old plus she couldn't come up with anything original cause Sarah bee started that.