Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Joannaem

I realise this is most likely aimed at Irish people but has anyone come across these two?
Bit of background:

Brian is 62, lives in Drimnagh, Dublin, with his 'girlfriend/fiancee Yvonne'.

Last year, March 2022, Brian's long term partner Bernie died of cancer. During the last few weeks of her life, Brian allegedly struck up a friendship/romance with Yvonne and after Bernie died, things got serious.

Brian has two grown up children who don't want anything to do with him because of the overlapping relationship with Yvonne while their mother was dying.
Brian is madly in love with Yvonne.

Yvonne is 42 and a former crack addict. She had her own council flat in Monkstown but around November she was evicted for some reason. She is now living with Brian.

She smokes weed and takes Valium type tablets and these make her happy but when she isn't on them she's a different person.

Yvonne has a grown up daughter from a previous relationship and two sons from her last relationship; when she was married to Hassan. These kids aren't on the scene.

The reason these two are worthy of their own thread is the constant fights they have on Tiktok.
Brian is insanely jealous of anyone talking to Yvonne and he has threatened to kick her out plenty of times

Yvonne flirts with Tiktok viewers, often duetting them, knowing it winds Brian up.

There are allegations of domestic violence in the relationship but this is in doubt because Yvonne lies a lot.
If you watch either of their lives, you'll see the arguments starting.

She has accused him of r*pe and then denied it. Tiktok viewers have called the police dozens of times during their rows.

Some time ago, some kind women came and took Yvonne to a safe house and she was adamant she was happier on her own.

During this time,.Brian drove around several counties begging for money and lambasting Yvonne saying he was finished with her. Several days later Yvonne was back with him.
She claims shes with him out of sympathy but some think she's with him so she could be given his house when he dies.

Personally I think she's with him for the free roof over her head and the fact he drives her around Dublin for her drugs and whatever else she wants.

She frustrates people because she goes from asking people to come and get her and then she goes back to him. She calls him names but then stays with him.
Their arguments are legendary on tiktok. Check them out.
Her acc is yvonneconnors777.

• Haha
Reactions: 8

Notheretogossip

Chatty Member
Oh the drama went on for hours. Right into the early hours of this morning 🤣🤣 kicking his door to save the tranax that Brian had said she was off earlier.. he drives me mad he uses his dead partners name and the grief word every time they have a fight.. She was back there at 6 in the morning and posted a little pity me party video 2 hours ago on her come down! These two really need to be sectioned. Two mad things

• Haha
Reactions: 6

Frosty knickers

VIP Member
So this week's antics 😁 very exciting stuff. Brianooo and geevonne got asked to be on a podcast by mouse and thought this was the making of them, say they put in an offer on a gaff in Spain with the millions they thought they were gona make. Then their fortune fell like a tone of bricks when they found out on live that he had no intentions of having them on and used them for clout 🤣🤣 so he got a bit of tranex abuse 🤣 we then had dean sheenen filling everyone in on voice mails crazy bitch left him admitting she was behind the razzler attack when he was jumped and deans days are numbered and jumbo jimbo if heading for limerick with the boys but dean doesn't seem phased. Next up we have the neighbour down the road behind the page I'll take you down I think it's called anyway he has her name and is off to sundrive with his info to have her arrested for bulling 🤣he said she admitted to doing his bins and coming into his garden and says if her body shape matches the footage of the car wreckage that she will be done for theat 🤣🤣 apparently they have met shook hands and yvonne says she needs to clean her nails 🤣 she also has receipts that brain is behind a letter that was sent to him threatening them to leave the house in a week or else.... Some lad Nathan he got to do that so we are patiently waiting on the voicemails to that she is gona share. Brianooo said he is gona share her name and address that she is a protester and need 20 people for her protest. He says she is also racist and hates Ukraines 🤣🤣
So things are looking up in the Gardner gaff cause they have been asked to go on another podcast but keeping tight lipped about it cause it's obviously lies and they are doing their own one 🤣🤣 to raise awareness about bulling and harassment and the hell they went through the last 15 months.
Roll on a new week for the next episode

• Heart

Future

Chatty Member
These two are absolute scumbags. They're like those inbred rednecks you used to see on Jerry Springer!!! She's as bad as him!

• Haha

Notheretogossip

Chatty Member
They’re back calling people out again. Will they ever learn after the last hiding Brian got. Yvonne can’t seem to keep Hassan name out of her mouth either! She is fuming he has a new woman. Jimbo need to stay off live. It’s not a bleedin primary school phonetic spelling class 🤣🤣
---
It’s about time this thread kicked off

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Incredible pair. Love when she’s sitting there in her ‘jarmies’ & someone asks what they’re up to today & the answer is ‘ah we’re just going to take it easy today’ 🤣🤣🤣. Same answer on a Sunday, it being a day of rest….

Love when Brian launches into his stories from the past, what a great coach he was, all the teams he was involved in, how he got them promoted etc etc.
Remembering little Jimmy etc.

Or his reminiscences about days out/holidays in Carlow, Cork, Donegal etc, remembering particular pubs, peppered with funny (in his head) stories about what happened on those trips. Followed by his trademark quiet chuckle.

Quite sad really, as these stories, which he has on repeat, are all he has to tell for his 62 years.

Then he moves onto his deluded fantasist plans for the future: moving to Lanzarote, Benidorm, etc, where he can get a job in a bar 🙄. Bar a short spell in the UK, he’s lived all his life in that house. Will never leave, can never leave.

differentstrokes

That poor son whoever he is with them pair as parents and then that Natalie one involved too :LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL: She is an absolute toerag and people calling her a lady i just cant :D:D:D She is the same kind of person as Yvonne that is why they will get on,all junkies!!!!!

Muffinmel

He goes on all the time about how good looking and SLIM she is. Always mentions the slim bit. Overlooking that she has been a junkie for 25 years. He rolls out the grieving voice when they have a row but forgets all about it when he gets his leg over. Revolting animal he is.

• Wow
  • Haha

Notheretogossip

Chatty Member
He’s a very strange man. I’ve never ever seen anything like the pair of them ! He’s weirdly obsessed with her and she’s obviously just using him for the lifts and a roof over her head. I’ve never seen a man of 62 act like that ever in my life. He has the mental maturity of a 10 year old child. He gives me the creeps *shivers*

Notheretogossip

Chatty Member
Natalie’s criminal record out does Yvonne’s. Natalie is raging alcoholic and she thinks Yvonne’s tranax habit is worse than her being an alcoholic. Natalie gets drunk and makes an absolute tool of herself, throwing her weight around. I’ve seen Natalie in action a few times, I’ve also seen her get decked out after starting with the wrong people. She also has a habit of attacking Garda. She loves biting people aswel. I won’t go on that’s the last I’ll say.. she’s just as bad if not worse than Yvonne. And I find it very hypocritical of her to be judging! Anyway we’ll go on won’t we 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Wow

ThatGeebag

Glad to see a thread set up for these two. At their big ages being obsessed with tiktok and going live. Cringe. That Dean Sheehan fella from Limerick aswell getting involved in all the drama. He's as vile as Adam and Pauletta 🤣

TurquoiseBum

Saw her on a live earlier saying her ex husband isn’t allowed near her kids or any kid
Shes such a liar ! She claims he sexually abused their 2 boys, yet she rang him recently begging for him to take her back, his new gf went on live and said she had went to the gardai to find out was it true and they stated he has never been investigated for such a crime, I actually heard his family have the boys I could be wrong though. Her snd Brian are two scumbags aren't they!

differentstrokes

Yous are gas, you’re all saying exactly what I’ve been thinking. That scruff Natalie being told she is a lady cracks me up. I didn’t know the likes of her existed. Imagine running into her, the head on her. I was in a live one night when Tori was saying what a great mother she was as her son never ended up in jail because she had been responsible (like this is a benchmark 😆) and then Natalie responds “here, my young fella was in for a long stretch, but that wasn’t my fault” 🫣

Everyone who says Yvonne made up the accusations about H fiddling with her kids because she stayed with him & never reported it to the Guards has a very innocent view on the reality of addicts/travellers way of life. These people don’t operate with the same morals & cultural norms that we do. Natalie deserves everything she gets from that dirt bird. She clearly only cares for herself.
Seems to me Natalie went after Hassan after seeing him on lives knowing he is into the crack and whatever else himself 😂 as yvonne said spoke to her before natalie was with hassan, only one reason she went after him 😂😂😂 it is absolutely hilarious people thinking she is a lady she is a scruffy c u next tuesday, loves her drugs, all kids in care. Yes totally agree with you about the accusations against Hassan and why she would still talk to him, the lives of these people are so flakey and fickle they could stab one another one day and back friends the next.

Reactions: 4

Notheretogossip

Chatty Member
Hassan posting all of the messages Brian sent him lol. Can they not keep anything private ? I’m just shocked that I’m watching so many adults act like this on a platform that’s world wide.. There are quite a few other questionable characters that share their entire lives on TikTok too and at some stage most of those people I’m talking about have engaged with Brian and Yvonne. It’s really crazy

McJiblo

I’m sure he doesn’t have a thread, but does anyone know D and A funny bits, he won the rising starts like 2 weeks ago. There is alot of shit on him.
Sorry these pair were the closest I could find to him

Notheretogossip

Chatty Member
And he didn’t call her by the usual YEVON it was actually Yvonne that time. I’ve just logged in and seen a video of lads pulling up beside them at traffic lights and spitting at Brian. I know they’re dickheads and that but I think that’s a bit much now

Cause people keep reporting him and his tictok behaviour to his employer and then gets let go very quick. Plus he is a waste of space.
---

You got it mostly right only he wasn't married to the late partner. He kicked his kids out of the house not long after their mother had died. He can't hold down a job because of his behavior on tictok. Every time he gets a job he says the employer knows all about tictok but yet again he gets the sack. The call people out on the daily every few days it's someone new. It used to be him threatening women untill he called out his family calling them thieves and next of all gets his front door kicked in and a vodka bottle to the head. But lately geevon has started to up the call out and is picking on 2 Cork women who I think would tear her apart if they got their hands on her but they don't know when to stop 😂😂
He could work if he left TikTok, but sif he was to choose between TikTok & earning a living for a better life, he’ll choose TikTok every time.

Madamex

VIP Member
I honestly can't watch them. It's too embarrassing but I had to laugh she was locked in the bedroom hiding and saying at least my teeth aren't yellow like Brian's. 🤣

• Haha