Brian Gardiner & Yvonne Connors

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I realise this is most likely aimed at Irish people but has anyone come across these two?
Bit of background:

Brian is 62, lives in Drimnagh, Dublin, with his 'girlfriend/fiancee Yvonne'.

Last year, March 2022, Brian's long term partner Bernie died of cancer. During the last few weeks of her life, Brian allegedly struck up a friendship/romance with Yvonne and after Bernie died, things got serious.

Brian has two grown up children who don't want anything to do with him because of the overlapping relationship with Yvonne while their mother was dying.
Brian is madly in love with Yvonne.

Yvonne is 42 and a former crack addict. She had her own council flat in Monkstown but around November she was evicted for some reason. She is now living with Brian.

She smokes weed and takes Valium type tablets and these make her happy but when she isn't on them she's a different person.

Yvonne has a grown up daughter from a previous relationship and two sons from her last relationship; when she was married to Hassan. These kids aren't on the scene.

The reason these two are worthy of their own thread is the constant fights they have on Tiktok.
Brian is insanely jealous of anyone talking to Yvonne and he has threatened to kick her out plenty of times

Yvonne flirts with Tiktok viewers, often duetting them, knowing it winds Brian up.

There are allegations of domestic violence in the relationship but this is in doubt because Yvonne lies a lot.
If you watch either of their lives, you'll see the arguments starting.

She has accused him of r*pe and then denied it. Tiktok viewers have called the police dozens of times during their rows.

Some time ago, some kind women came and took Yvonne to a safe house and she was adamant she was happier on her own.

During this time,.Brian drove around several counties begging for money and lambasting Yvonne saying he was finished with her. Several days later Yvonne was back with him.
She claims shes with him out of sympathy but some think she's with him so she could be given his house when he dies.

Personally I think she's with him for the free roof over her head and the fact he drives her around Dublin for her drugs and whatever else she wants.

She frustrates people because she goes from asking people to come and get her and then she goes back to him. She calls him names but then stays with him.
Their arguments are legendary on tiktok. Check them out.
Her acc is yvonneconnors777.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
These two are absolute scumbags. They're like those inbred rednecks you used to see on Jerry Springer!!! She's as bad as him!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I’ve been following these since last year. They definitely are both as bad as each other. She winds up purposely then plays the victim like she’s a bullied abused woman. In saying that nobody deserves abuse, but she makes a mockery of domestic violence and real victims suffering through it. She takes advantage of people

Reactions: 1
They're as bad as eachother! The way she spoke about his dead partner is vile and he's vile for the way he treated that lady in her last days. But I think it's wild that there's so many people beefing with them to the point where they're following them and damaging the house πŸ˜‚ the drama is amazing !

Reactions: 3
Glad to see a thread set up for these two. At their big ages being obsessed with tiktok and going live. Cringe. That Dean Sheehan fella from Limerick aswell getting involved in all the drama. He's as vile as Adam and Pauletta 🀣

Reactions: 5
Saw her on a live earlier saying her ex husband isn’t allowed near her kids or any kid

Reactions: 2
Saw her on a live earlier saying her ex husband isn’t allowed near her kids or any kid
Shes such a liar ! She claims he sexually abused their 2 boys, yet she rang him recently begging for him to take her back, his new gf went on live and said she had went to the gardai to find out was it true and they stated he has never been investigated for such a crime, I actually heard his family have the boys I could be wrong though. Her snd Brian are two scumbags aren't they!

Shes such a liar ! She claims he sexually abused their 2 boys, yet she rang him recently begging for him to take her back, his new gf went on live and said she had went to the gardai to find out was it true and they stated he has never been investigated for such a crime, I actually heard his family have the boys I could be wrong though. Her snd Brian are two scumbags aren't they!
They really are! Have you seen the latest. His door was kicked in and he was beaten up. How car tyres were slashed and paint thrown all over it

They really are! Have you seen the latest. His door was kicked in and he was beaten up. How car tyres were slashed and paint thrown all over it
It's wild !! Apparently he called some family shoplifters or something so was attacked , I just have little sympathy for them both, the way they treat people. Apparently he's blaming yvonne for the beatdown lol so she best be careful haha πŸ˜„

• Wow
It's wild !! Apparently he called some family shoplifters or something so was attacked , I just have little sympathy for them both, the way they treat people. Apparently he's blaming yvonne for the beatdown lol so she best be careful haha πŸ˜„
They’re always calling everyone out. Yet when confronted tit themselves and ring the police. I cannot believe the way they both behave at their ripe old age on an app ! It’s crazy. They’ve been rather quiet the last few days. Friday tomorrow, that’s usually buzz ball and a few pints in Wetherspoons day 🫣

All quiet over the weekend except for calling out the girl from Cork tori πŸ™„ anyone see Yvonne's brother after dean sheenan missis πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ apparently they broke up for 24hrs πŸ™„πŸ˜‚ and jimbo all over her videos saying how beautiful she is. Another kingpin on the cards dean vs jimbo πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
All quiet over the weekend except for calling out the girl from Cork tori πŸ™„ anyone see Yvonne's brother after dean sheenan missis πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ apparently they broke up for 24hrs πŸ™„πŸ˜‚ and jimbo all over her videos saying how beautiful she is. Another kingpin on the cards dean vs jimbo πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Aw stop the lights πŸ₯΄πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ as much as I can't stand Dean, at least he's funny. Why do yvonne and her brother look like they have the combined age of 300!?

• Haha
Aw stop the lights πŸ₯΄πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ as much as I can't stand Dean, at least he's funny. Why do yvonne and her brother look like they have the combined age of 300!?
I think the same about dean he can be a vicious prick when he wants but can be funny. I think him and his girlfriend break up for 24hrs just for views and likes.
StopπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ add in the sister Tina and u she brings the age to about 450πŸ˜‚ does she talk to jimbo?

• Haha
I think the same about dean he can be a vicious prick when he wants but can be funny. I think him and his girlfriend break up for 24hrs just for views and likes.
StopπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ add in the sister Tina and u she brings the age to about 450πŸ˜‚ does she talk to jimbo?
I think so too, we'll I hope it's just for views because if it's serious then they both have the emotional iqs of a potatoe πŸ₯”. I actually don't know if Tina and Jimbo communicate πŸ˜‚ Jimbo just seems very simple, like he's just winging it through life πŸ₯΄. How can Yvonne even look at Brian knowing the voice messages he sent Von are now public!

• Haha
I think so too, we'll I hope it's just for views because if it's serious then they both have the emotional iqs of a potatoe πŸ₯”. I actually don't know if Tina and Jimbo communicate πŸ˜‚ Jimbo just seems very simple, like he's just winging it through life πŸ₯΄. How can Yvonne even look at Brian knowing the voice messages he sent Von are now public!
I'd say she can't stand Brian but she has nowhere to go and he funds her drug habit so I'd say she will do anything for her bit of weed and few tabs.
Aw stop the jimbo lad just looks like a big cement block πŸ˜‚ big thick head on him how did he get this far in life πŸ˜‚

Reactions: 1
They’re back calling people out again. Will they ever learn after the last hiding Brian got. Yvonne can’t seem to keep Hassan name out of her mouth either! She is fuming he has a new woman. Jimbo need to stay off live. It’s not a bleedin primary school phonetic spelling class 🀣🀣
---
It’s about time this thread kicked off

• Haha