Brian Gardiner & Yvonne Connors

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Natalie’s criminal record out does Yvonne’s. Natalie is raging alcoholic and she thinks Yvonne’s tranax habit is worse than her being an alcoholic. Natalie gets drunk and makes an absolute tool of herself, throwing her weight around. I’ve seen Natalie in action a few times, I’ve also seen her get decked out after starting with the wrong people. She also has a habit of attacking Garda. She loves biting people aswel. I won’t go on that’s the last I’ll say.. she’s just as bad if not worse than Yvonne. And I find it very hypocritical of her to be judging! Anyway we’ll go on won’t we 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Natalie’s criminal record out does Yvonne’s. Natalie is raging alcoholic and she thinks Yvonne’s tranax habit is worse than her being an alcoholic. Natalie gets drunk and makes an absolute tool of herself, throwing her weight around. I’ve seen Natalie in action a few times, I’ve also seen her get decked out after starting with the wrong people. She also has a habit of attacking Garda. She loves biting people aswel. I won’t go on that’s the last I’ll say.. she’s just as bad if not worse than Yvonne. And I find it very hypocritical of her to be judging! Anyway we’ll go on won’t we 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Noway she sounds rough and looks it. Biting it's just disgusting what ever about fighting biting it's just the meaning of scum. She has no place to judge. Is she still into the drink?

Reactions: 2
She is also partial to the gear and tablets herself. No just drink. Her ex husband sells heroin.
---
I thought her surname was Giles and married name was Roe.

Reactions: 1
A friend was using my profile to have a read of this and posted the comment. I have requested for it to be removed. I don’t personally know any of these people and don’t want that comment under my name

• Haha
I’m sure he doesn’t have a thread, but does anyone know D and A funny bits, he won the rising starts like 2 weeks ago. There is alot of tit on him.
Sorry these pair were the closest I could find to him
Have you seen kneevos latest TikTok about this chap

Reactions: 3
Ye it’s all been kicking off! He was bawling on live last night apparently, came back on today happy as Larry then went to the Garda station to report Ross?!?
He said his girlfriend left because of the “bullying” but Ross said he had proof she left cause Darren was talking to other girls including Chloe McAllister all night!
also he had his son involved in it today which he shouldn’t have either.
It’s been WILD!
I’d love to hear from the daughters family, like did he actually get charged for that? Cause that’s disgusting!

Reactions: 4
wasn't D and A the guy who used to scam the homeless years ago what was the name of his homeless group again?

I seen it this morning. Then I seen a vid he posted. He is so careless driving making videos and not a child with a seat belt on 😳 god love them kids if he crashes while on that phone
He is a piece of work from what I seen
---
He needs a thread. He gives me conman vibes.
He needs his own thread. Let's do it can anyone make one?
---
A friend was using my profile to have a read of this and posted the comment. I have requested for it to be removed. I don’t personally know any of these people and don’t want that comment under my name
How dare your friend blacken your name 😂😂 just joking. Don't worry we need the tea so get your friend to make a profile to spill all 😂😂

• Haha
And he didn’t call her by the usual YEVON it was actually Yvonne that time. I’ve just logged in and seen a video of lads pulling up beside them at traffic lights and spitting at Brian. I know they’re dickheads and that but I think that’s a bit much now

And he didn’t call her by the usual YEVON it was actually Yvonne that time. I’ve just logged in and seen a video of lads pulling up beside them at traffic lights and spitting at Brian. I know they’re dickheads and that but I think that’s a bit much now
Yea agree spitting is disgusting along with biting. He deserves everything he gets but spitting on someone is horrible

Reactions: 1