Brian Gardiner & Yvonne Connors

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What did Hassan post?
He was live the other night with dub and posted voice notes she sent him the night they went the put and they posted voice notes she sent Natalie saying some very vile stuff calling her a hooker and all

Reactions: 1
I thought it looked like a bite bark. She is a drug addict, they are mentally still at the age they were when they started taking drugs. she is a very pitiful sight.

Reactions: 3
I thought it looked like a bite bark. She is a drug addict, they are mentally still at the age they were when they started taking drugs. she is a very pitiful sight.
They don't seem to mature at all. He is the same though his carry on is unreal. She says the trolls made her do it to herself.

He said she self harmed herself at the pub the other night even though she was live in that oaps gaff and not a scratch on her. I'd say she did it because of what hassan posted and she is looking for sympathy. Her and him and just a disgrace of people. I don't think iv ever seen anything of the likes of them at their age. Apparently now the councilor told him to get off tiktok again 😂😂😂😂 for the millionth time 😂
Yes if he gets off TikTok he’ll get his life back.. oh Brian shut up there isn’t even a councillor. Said he has one last round next week and that’s 8 done and he’s finished 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ it’s the same story like every week. No joke. They are so predictable. Just going around in the same loop. It’s mental.. well lads it’s nearly tranax Thursday. Oh they’ll be live tomorrow happy as Larry and everything is all the trolls faults as usual

Reactions: 2
Yes if he gets off TikTok he’ll get his life back.. oh Brian shut up there isn’t even a councillor. Said he has one last round next week and that’s 8 done and he’s finished 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ it’s the same story like every week. No joke. They are so predictable. Just going around in the same loop. It’s mental.. well lads it’s nearly tranax Thursday. Oh they’ll be live tomorrow happy as Larry and everything is all the trolls faults as usual
If he won't get off the app for his won flesh and blood then he won't get off it for no1. They are both fucked in the head all with the fools that support them not that there is many. Sure she said what she did to her face was the trolls fault. He said she did it at the pub yet on live later that night no marks on her face and the next day the video for Deborah no marks on her face. They just can't stop lying. Same story just a different week.

I’m sure he doesn’t have a thread, but does anyone know D and A funny bits, he won the rising starts like 2 weeks ago. There is alot of tit on him.
Sorry these pair were the closest I could find to him

Reactions: 4
I’m sure he doesn’t have a thread, but does anyone know D and A funny bits, he won the rising starts like 2 weeks ago. There is alot of tit on him.
No but il go for the nosey. Are they called D and a?

I do stumble across his lives now and again he seems like a positive chap ? But it always goes deeper doesn’t it.
Anyway tranax Thursday and Yvonne was on her high horse once again. Brian got ran from summer hill lol

No but il go for the nosey. Are they called D and a?
D and A funny bits, he was all over Facebook back in 2015 doing stuff for the homeless, but it came out he was keeping money and people from his past were posting allegations about what he did to his ex and child (not sure if she was charged?) and he kind of disappeared then. It’s all still on Facebook now

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 4
D and A funny bits, he was all over Facebook back in 2015 doing stuff for the homeless, but it came out he was keeping money and people from his past were posting allegations about what he did to his ex and child (not sure if she was charged?) and he kind of disappeared then. It’s all still on Facebook now
That's shocking. I saw he fell out with Ross. He told this mad story about how he got stopped and failed a breathalyser because he used bongela?!

• Haha
  • Wow
Oh my god that's crazy. I see he is all about positivity and when someone is mad into all that it's because they are trying to get away from something like to cover over the negative crack. For example like a recovering addict could be so full of positivity and preech it like he does because the are trying to cover over the past and all the bad they went through. Any way I'm rambling here but what I'm trying to say he seems to be preaching positivity probly to cover over his guilt and to make it ok in his head. So to me it shows he is guilty of something. Are them kids his kids he does have in the videos? And that poor child he beat up, surly the mother had him charged well I hope she did bleeping animal

I actually remember all that. Jesus I didn’t realise that was him
First video I seen of him was when his girlfriends phone went missing. Once a scammer always a scammer 😂😂 just look at Brian and yvonne. Hassan must have been live last night, I missed it just seen some clips this morning Brian commenting under her name pretending to be her 😂😂 he is so stupid but thinks he is so clever. Oh I hope hassan puts it up to him and he gets a proper bashing

What page are the clips on? Hassan and Natalie are the same as Brian and Yvonne, dont be fooled but them.
First video I seen of him was when his girlfriends phone went missing. Once a scammer always a scammer 😂😂 just look at Brian and yvonne. Hassan must have been live last night, I missed it just seen some clips this morning Brian commenting under her name pretending to be her 😂😂 he is so stupid but thinks he is so clever. Oh I hope hassan puts it up to him and he gets a proper bashing

What page are the clips on? Hassan and Natalie are the same as Brian and Yvonne, dont be fooled but them.
I know all about Natalie redmond. Don’t you worry. She is literally no better than Yvonne and trust me on that
---
He thinks he is clever but he is a thick as the lot of them. As if yvonne could spell solicitor 😂😂
Hassan has so much proof he can go and file for a divorce with without her agreement. Absolute idiots. Brian thinks this is Hollywood and everyone has signed a prenup

I know all about Natalie redmond. Don’t you worry. She is literally no better than Yvonne and trust me on that
---

Hassan has so much proof he can go and file for a divorce with without her agreement. Absolute idiots. Brian thinks this is Hollywood and everyone has signed a prenup
Brian is only out for money. He is a greedy prick. Iv only known Natalie since she came on the scene with these muppaaaas so if u have any goss do spill 😂😂