Brian Gardiner & Yvonne Connors

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ohh your one Nikki who paid 600 euro out of her own money to get Yvonne a place to live. But didn’t get the deposit back and couldn’t show anyone proof that she paid it either ? I think some of those thrive on Yvonne and Brian fighting with each other. They don’t have her best interests at heart at all. They stir the pot and like to watch it unwind in real time. They seem to have little else to be doing with themselves. They can sit on TikTok most of the day catching everything on someone else’s live recording it and posting it on their own page for reactions. I just think it’s absolute madness what I’m witnessing on that app. Do they have jobs ? How can they afford so much time focused on other people ? I don’t get it at all. Now don’t get me wrong I do be glad for it because without them I’d know fuckin nothing myself 🤣🤣

Reactions: 4
Ohh your one Nikki who paid 600 euro out of her own money to get Yvonne a place to live. But didn’t get the deposit back and couldn’t show anyone proof that she paid it either ? I think some of those thrive on Yvonne and Brian fighting with each other. They don’t have her best interests at heart at all. They stir the pot and like to watch it unwind in real time. They seem to have little else to be doing with themselves. They can sit on TikTok most of the day catching everything on someone else’s live recording it and posting it on their own page for reactions. I just think it’s absolute madness what I’m witnessing on that app. Do they have jobs ? How can they afford so much time focused on other people ? I don’t get it at all. Now don’t get me wrong I do be glad for it because without them I’d know fuckin nothing myself 🤣🤣
It is weird how people can sit on an app all day recordeding people's lives gor their own views. Without the in fairness I wouldn't know what's going on cause some days I wouldn't get on untill late or only get on for few mins so I'd be catching up 😂😂😂 but ur 1 nikki is full of shite she never paid that money there would have been murder and she be looking for it back 100% like anyone would

Reactions: 3
Yeah she became a somebody over night on TikTok when that spiel about the €600 came out.

Reactions: 2
What’s been going on with this lot? Wasn’t on tik tok for a week or so and all I see the last two days is Yvonne bopping sounding depressed and Hassans account posting very odd stuff about women… someone fill me in please 🤣

Reactions: 1
What’s been going on with this lot? Wasn’t on tik tok for a week or so and all I see the last two days is Yvonne bopping sounding depressed and Hassans account posting very odd stuff about women… someone fill me in please 🤣
I'm not too sure actually but I did hear something about Hassan messaging a very young girl to have a threesome with him and nat and apparently the messages were vile to the young girl.i didnt see the messages so it's just what I heard from a video that was removed. Yvonne is quiet enough and brianoooo is lurking like a big perv in the background 😅😅 staying off cam

• Wow
Theres no smoke without fire with this Hassan fella.Must be some truth in yvonnes accusations if he has now been caught messaging a young girl
I'm not too sure actually but I did hear something about Hassan messaging a very young girl to have a threesome with him and nat and apparently the messages were vile to the young girl.i didnt see the messages so it's just what I heard from a video that was removed. Yvonne is quiet enough and brianoooo is lurking like a big perv in the background 😅😅 staying off cam

What’s the latest with these two and her ex? All I see is videos of Yvonne looking sad.

I see that Higgy fella died yesterday. He used to be in group chats with all these. Car accident in Kildare poor fella

• Sad
Reactions: 1
It is weird how people can sit on an app all day recordeding people's lives gor their own views. Without the in fairness I wouldn't know what's going on cause some days I wouldn't get on untill late or only get on for few mins so I'd be catching up 😂😂😂 but ur 1 nikki is full of shite she never paid that money there would have been murder and she be looking for it back 100% like anyone would
Their idea of a successful day is a ‘good live’.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
You can tell when shes high. She rambles on about nothing. Whether it's her hair (it's baby blond doncha know), her son or her funny smoke, she can fill hours of talking drivel.

I hate when she says she doesnt clean because its not her house. What kind of attitude is that?

Reactions: 4