Brian Gardiner & Yvonne Connors

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He was left it by his mother but surely his children would be entitled too something from the sale no
Maybe not entitled by law if it was left to him but maybe there would be an expectation that he would look after them. Wonder why is he selling? He won’t get another house with the money.

Reactions: 1
Maybe not entitled by law if it was left to him but maybe there would be an expectation that he would look after them. Wonder why is he selling? He won’t get another house with the money.
Going to buy his villa in Lanzarote like we’ve been hearing for the last 3 years lol

• Haha
Reactions: 4
What's happening with these 2 lately. Is the vid of her getting few slaps real ? Looks real to me but she says it's fake 🤣🤣🤥🤥

What's happening with these 2 lately. Is the vid of her getting few slaps real ? Looks real to me but she says it's fake 🤣🤣🤥🤥
I just saw the latest l,his house sold and they had too leave it yesterday and he took the money and left her 🙈🙈

Reactions: 3
I just saw the latest l,his house sold and they had too leave it yesterday and he took the money and left her 🙈🙈
Yea I seen it 🤣 she should of left him long ago. She be back on crack in no time. Hope he bought a one way ticket out of here for good.

Reactions: 2
See the two of them are off on holidays 😂😂😂 also, must have been staying in the Clayton in Leopardstown (I’d know that glass roof anywhere 😂) so he’s not pushing the boat out if they are staying in a business park hotel.

• Haha
See the two of them are off on holidays 😂😂😂 also, must have been staying in the Clayton in Leopardstown (I’d know that glass roof anywhere 😂) so he’s not pushing the boat out if they are staying in a business park hotel.
Hard to tell if them suitcases are big or they just look it while he’s stood next to them 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3