Brian Gardiner & Yvonne Connors

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hope they don't get a penny. Paid of hungry cunts
---

Not me 😂😂 anything to report??
Ah the usual he told her too get out,she said he's just annoyed coz he's dying for it but he won't be getting it off her 🤣🤣🤣no doubt she's still there,her doctor gave her a referral too saint John of god's in James Street

Reactions: 2
Ah the usual he told her too get out,she said he's just annoyed coz he's dying for it but he won't be getting it off her 🤣🤣🤣no doubt she's still there,her doctor gave her a referral too saint John of god's in James Street
What is st John's of gods? Mental health?

Will she be allowed go though 🤔will he let her. I'd say he would be terrified what they to say about him.
Well the Dr actually told her on Thursday too go and she said she was afraid,I'd say it was more him telling her not too,
Sure he deactivated all her tik tok accounts last night and acted stupid and made out crackerdale got her banned,he's a little Weasle,then he stormed in today and took the remotes off the telly's and put them into his pocket and left🙈I'm not saying Yvonne is any angel but I couldn't imagine what it's like dealing with him from morning till night

Reactions: 3
Well the Dr actually told her on Thursday too go and she said she was afraid,I'd say it was more him telling her not too,
Sure he deactivated all her tik tok accounts last night and acted stupid and made out crackerdale got her banned,he's a little Weasle,then he stormed in today and took the remotes off the telly's and put them into his pocket and left🙈I'm not saying Yvonne is any angel but I couldn't imagine what it's like dealing with him from morning till night
100% agree she is no angel but he is a nasty piece of work and to do little things like that is just evil. Imagine deactivating her accounts. How could anyone like they way they live it's bonkers. He isn't right in the head. What account was she on the live today? All my comments get taken down and they aren't that bad most of the time. Iv been warned that il get a ban if I keep getting violations so iv been goodish and still my comments get removed
---
It's also for addictions not just mental health
Imagine if she could turn her life around. He would be nothing without her and him controlling her

That sounds like a load of crap, addiciton and mental health services in this country are not that easy to get into.

That sounds like a load of crap, addiciton and mental health services in this country are not that easy to get into.
That is very true, shd won't just get in just like that. She never left the house anyway still on the manky sofa and looking like a man in her filter 😂

Both are as bad as each other. Such a typical trauma bonded relationship. I see that thing Manic Menopausal hanging around again offering her advise 🙄 What do ye think of Crackerdale and Nikki? Like there's something not right with both of them too.

Both are as bad as each other. Such a typical trauma bonded relationship. I see that thing Manic Menopausal hanging around again offering her advise 🙄 What do ye think of Crackerdale and Nikki? Like there's something not right with both of them too.
Don't even talk about manic,she does my head in 🙈so involved in everyone's business but should sort out her own family problems,crackerdale I think does have yvonnes best interests at heart,Nikki I just don't like her,she seems sly and sneaky

Don't even talk about manic,she does my head in 🙈so involved in everyone's business but should sort out her own family problems,crackerdale I think does have yvonnes best interests at heart,Nikki I just don't like her,she seems sly and sneaky
Yeah that manic one is constantly in everyone's business. She had disappeared for a while but is now back with a bang. I don't like bringing people's kids into things but I genuinely feel sorry for her two boys.

Yeah Nikki is very sly. I can't work out Crackerdale, she seems to enjoy the clout and has no problem calling people out, while she is hiding her identity. Perhaps she has a good reason to, I dunno. I don't like the fact that her and manic are friends.

Yeah that manic one is constantly in everyone's business. She had disappeared for a while but is now back with a bang. I don't like bringing people's kids into things but I genuinely feel sorry for her two boys.

Yeah Nikki is very sly. I can't work out Crackerdale, she seems to enjoy the clout and has no problem calling people out, while she is hiding her identity. Perhaps she has a good reason to, I dunno. I don't like the fact that her and manic are friends.
Ah I forgot about manic Louise she has her own issues never mind anyone else's I feel sorry for her boys too. I'm not sure about crackerdale and is nikki the one who took her out of the house that time?

Yes, that's Nikki. It's all mental though. Only last week Nikki was having great craic with both Brian and Yvonne as was Crackerdale. It's not normal like. It wasn't that long ago that Nikki was going mad over the deposit she paid for the house.

Yes, that's Nikki. It's all mental though. Only last week Nikki was having great craic with both Brian and Yvonne as was Crackerdale. It's not normal like. It wasn't that long ago that Nikki was going mad over the deposit she paid for the house.
Oh yes I remember her now. I'd say neither of them give a tit deep down. Who in their right mind would pay a deposit of a place for someone who they watch on the internet.

It seemed to me that Nikki was riling Brian up on the live knowing it would make him turn on Yvonne. She doesn’t really care about her.